4.00 star(s) 26 Votes

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Yeah, forgot to check there first, sorry :)

Happens when Dharu speaks as well.

And no, I won't remember to delete it until AFTER something gets messed up but that's a problem for next year ;)
The file fixes the thing for both of them. It's just ren'py being ren'py and deleting the variables because why not? And I'll post a reminder in the release post about it =P

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
And once again Talothral strikes.
Great story so far, I didn't finished it yet but I already love it.
Shani, Yuu and Nisha my favourite girls! But I'm sure I will love all the other ones, Ayaka included, and Malgrin goes immediately in my top five wingman/buddies lists, what can I say if not thanks again for a wonderful story can't wait to enjoy it to the fullest! :giggle: :giggle:

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
while my "daily motivational renders" have been non existent because I've been focusing more on the actual production renders, I do have something.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1703350933009.png
Merry Christmas to all of you and have an excellent weekend. I can't guarantee a progress post on Monday, that depends on several things. But if not, there will be one on Friday.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
View attachment 3185374
Did a doozy .. sorry to have spilled the really avangarde dreams our mage has been having as of late, spurning him to take up pipe smoking some very dubious herbs concoctions that should destabilize his netabolism just enough so the pains of doing magik will leave him some time alone.

Honest mistake. Here be my sincerest appology! Magik in the air and all ...
Snif snif - hey they legalized that in some states.........! <Breathes deeply> hey, it's free....

Jay83

Apr 1, 2022
Is anyone else having issues with the android version of the game every time I start the game it just closes the game on me?

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Is anyone else having issues with the android version of the game every time I start the game it just closes the game on me?
Set permissions manually.

Just a general note. I've got a message from a couple of patrons now that there are other android ren'py games that doesn't ask or grant permissions anymore, so if you play on android you might want to check the permissions regardless does it ask for them or not.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
And it is public release time. So thus here you go, additional links in the blog or discord, or wait until the OP is updated, as always.

Tribulations of a Mage 0.4.0

P.S. This version doesn't need the fix that has been rotating in Discord.

PC
Normal:
-
Compressed:
-

Mac
Normal:
-
Compressed:
-

Update only
Normal:
-
Compressed:
-

Android
-

EDIT: Add this to the update only, forgot to add one of the .rpa's to the zip:

Last edited:

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
And it is public release time. So thus here you go, additional links in the blog or discord, or wait until the OP is updated, as always.

PC
Normal:
-
Compressed:
-

Mac
Normal:
-
Compressed:
-

Update only
Normal:
-
Compressed:
-

Android
-
Talothral Hope you and your loved ones have a great, happy and healthy 2024 cheers

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020

PC
Normal:
-
Compressed:
-

Mac
Normal:
-
Compressed:
-

Update only
Normal:
-
Compressed:
-

Android
-
Happy New Year to you and your loved ones!

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
anyone else getting traceback errors at the point the morning after the ritual?
I'm going to need a bit more specific information for that. Although, there is one thing it might bitch about and it's the something about screen not defined or found correct?

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
I'm going to need a bit more specific information for that. Although, there is one thing it might bitch about and it's the something about screen not defined or found correct?
Here us the error I got.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Here us the error I got.
Yup. That's the one. And some reason it magically got fixed the other person who reported it when was extracted to the /game folder, (it needs to be deleted when the next version arrives), simply because apparently ren'py can't read it's own files at times. It's the same file that is in the game, which is why it is random to who it happens.

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Yup. That's the one. And some reason it magically got fixed the other person who reported it when was extracted to the /game folder, (it needs to be deleted when the next version arrives), simply because apparently ren'py can't read it's own files at times. It's the same file that is in the game, which is why it is random to who it happens.
Thanks, and I download the update only zip file if that helps.

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes