4.00 star(s) 26 Votes

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
as a pet?
No we need to keep her because she would make a great addition to the party.

Way back in the olden days when I played first addition AD&D, you always wanted at least 2 fighter, a cleric, mage and thief. As of right now the party has 1 fighter, 1 mage and 1 cleric. Not sure what Shani would qualify as though.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

Way back in the olden days when I played first addition AD&D, you always wanted at least 2 fighter, a cleric, mage and thief. As of right now the party has 1 fighter, 1 mage and 1 cleric. Not sure what Shani would qualify as though.
MC is obviously the/a mage, but I think Shani kinda falls into that class too. MC is a wizard where's Shani might be more sorceress, can use magic without learning it.

Gweyr is more a druid than a cleric, I would say. Can't use or wear metal or it interferes with her powers. That's why stone weapons.

Reactions: Ramagar

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018

What about MC's panther? Would the big cat + the dwarf give 2 fighters? :unsure:
Shani might make a pretty decent thief, she can easily get in places without getting noticed, as long as her pyromaniac tendencies don't come out! :ROFLMAO:

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Right, being serious for a moment. The main character status mostly mean that there is a bigger focus on them relating to the story. There is/will be relationship status for LI's when certain threshold has been passed. Although apparently need to fix it for Shani, eh something to fix for 0.7.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am fine with Mal as a purely platonic friend thanks!

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Let's not forget Gertrud >.>

Hmmm... there is a scene written for Gweyr already, and technically Maevra does already have a scene but that doesn't lead into anything good. Although she does also have a proper scene written as well and I'm not THAT far ahead in writing, just on update 11 >.> But that being said, Gweyr is a bit more special case in a certain sense as she wants to do things properly, with a ritual and all, which might or might not involve a few other Amazonian orcs. And there is a draft for that, but it's not there yet story wise.
So does this mean i get to have orcs take the role gorgons had in Sorcerer, if so then sign me up as first in line. :love:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Guenwyhar counts as at least 2 Fighters and 1 ranger.......
Is that the panther's name? Didn't know she came straight from D&D Forgotten Realms.
lol I'm sure she could fill a variety of roles! Main concern was that she was glaringly absent from his list of party members.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is that the panther's name? Didn't know she came straight from D&D Forgotten Realms.
lol I'm sure she could fill a variety of roles! Main concern was that she was glaringly absent from his list of party members.
That's the Orc, the Panther is Nisha.

Reactions: whichone
4.00 star(s) 26 Votes