4.00 star(s) 26 Votes

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I downloaded the update(.18) and the mod from the patron link. What is happening now happened last time except it just crashes completely when I get to the point of the end of update .17. I load from the previous save point(.16) and skip through most of the content then I would normally get to play from the point of the end of .17 like it should from the save but crashed. I tried deleting the customscreens.rpy but to no avail it still crashed at the end of .17. I guess I'll try downloading the full version and if that doesn't work I'll try a different mod download. Any clues would be great.
Works fine on my end.

Mharryson69

May 22, 2022
Works fine on my end.
Yeah, when I downloaded the full version and overwrote everything and the mod too it worked fine. Don't know what was missed but something didn't work the first time with the "update only". AND yes I put it in the "game" folder. Well anyway it's working now.

Not really happy with the blue balling tease of the lewd scene though! First you think the goblin, then you think the ogre, BUT poof it's the end of the update and no sex scene!

• Haha
Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Yeah, when I downloaded the full version and overwrote everything and the mod too it worked fine. Don't know what was missed but something didn't work the first time with the "update only". AND yes I put it in the "game" folder. Well anyway it's working now.

Not really happy with the blue balling tease of the lewd scene though! First you think the goblin, then you think the ogre, BUT poof it's the end of the update and no sex scene!
I haven't played it yet. Glad your problem is fixed now though.

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes