4.00 star(s) 31 Votes

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

Changelog:

• 230 renders
  • Implemented the next part of the story
  • Added things to the codex
  • 1 hidden image
  • Grammar, spelling, and other fixes (Thanks to Adry, Shaddy, BryonSmothers3DX, Bread, Orion, OBE, Anon1234, DavidCF, Boomario, MurderHobo, Horny Toad)
Suspiciously round number of renders. This one fixes the one crash in the puzzle, so nothing to worry about in the future. At least I didn't manage to get it crash anymore. Anyway, release schedule. Progress post will be later...

Release schedule:

$15 Tier: As soon as the post has had its final touches and links been verified.

$10 Tier: 4th of September

$5 Tier: 5th of September

$3 Tier: 6th of September

Public: 16th of September

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

Hello all!

So yeah, 0.22.0 release cycle started. Yay for that. And then I started rendering the 0.23.0. Not that was going to be surprise. Writing on other hand... I'll start writing it later tonight. Too warm at the moment so it makes me sleepy and thoughts aren't flowing as well as it should. But as always, the aspect I'm least concerned on getting done.

2300012.png

And fresh out of the rendering pile sort of. The next day, heading back towards home a slight side step for something to see the wonders of the world and to pay respect to the lady luck, although the coin is too small to see but ah well. It's an interesting tradition in a sense. I read upon it once. The tradition of tossing a coin into a body of water (lakes and pond) etc is old. While part of it is to appease a god(s), it did serve another function as well. Copper does purify water, killing bacteria from it, thus the coins tossed were almost always copper.

Alien1.png

And then something that I haven't done in a while... an alien. No, this doesn't mean I'm planning stuff for the next entry of Terminus. Sorcerer 2 is before that. It's just things I do for fun and while waiting things load. And at times creating random characters gives inspiration to other things. Anyway back to work with me...

4.00 star(s) 31 Votes