4.00 star(s) 31 Votes

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Just wanted to say, never a fan of any of your other works (though never tried TR2) and was hessitant to try this one given that, however, I'm very glad I did. Can only say excellent work Talothral, really enjoyed the story, characters and the overall world.

Certainly gained a fan of this particular VN at least.
That's fine. I'm realistic, I know not every story is for everyone, and I know that the style I do isn't for everyone either. Be it lack of narration, the models being a bit... exotic in certain cases, and 99.9 percent of time in third person view. Although I think ToaM has been 100 percent in third person so far, details.

But liking one out of four isn't bad, could have been four out of four. And thus, glad that you enjoyed thus far.

Reactions: Maviarab

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Just wanted to say, never a fan of any of your other works (though never tried TR2) and was hessitant to try this one given that, however, I'm very glad I did. Can only say excellent work Talothral, really enjoyed the story, characters and the overall world.

Certainly gained a fan of this particular VN at least.
And here I thought you where a sensible person with excellent taste................

yes, TR:S 1 and 2 are among my all time favorite VN's if that wasn't clear ;)

4.00 star(s) 31 Votes