4.00 star(s) 31 Votes

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
What about a scene in which one babe rides you, and you eat out another, and another puts her breasts on you?
I think we did pretty much that during the fertility orgy in the ocr village

Though I fail to see where the third girls breasts would go and what they would add to the situation. Like i guess the could rest their boobs on this belly or chest, but I don't see the appeal in that.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

RobLocksley

Oct 7, 2023
That was only two girls at a time.
Though I fail to see where the third girls breasts would go and what they would add to the situation. Like i guess the could rest their boobs on this belly or chest, but I don't see the appeal in that.
Yes; it would feel good. She can move them.

Last edited:

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
What about a scene in which one babe rides you, and you eat out another, and another puts her breasts on you?
As someone who is starting to mess around with animations, that sentence made my eye twitch... :p

Joking aside. From technical standpoint, it would require a semi sitting pose for Tomas, so one of them could be embracing him from the behind. The one being eaten out would need to stand, not a problem. But still would be fairly tightly grouped.

RobLocksley

Oct 7, 2023
[...]Joking aside. From technical standpoint, it would require a semi sitting pose for Tomas, so one of them could be embracing him from the behind. The one being eaten out would need to stand, not a problem. But still would be fairly tightly grouped.
The way I imagined, and someone previously replied, is MC/Tomas would be lying down, and they'd all be on top of him... you could see them all, but few details, to the side, but could change viewing position. It would've fit something like the orc orgy, but before I posted, people were discussing the harem aspect of the game a lot, and I just thought of this. It depends if you think it fits the story.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
The way I imagined, and someone previously replied, is MC/Tomas would be lying down, and they'd all be on top of him... you could see them all, but few details, to the side, but could change viewing position. It would've fit something like the orc orgy, but before I posted, people were discussing the harem aspect of the game a lot, and I just thought of this. It depends if you think it fits the story.
That... I don't know yet, if it would fit? Sure, I have no problems as is.

Most of my "issues" comes from technical point of view with things like that. For something like that you would sort of need smaller bodies so there would actually be room for them to move even a bit without clipping through each other. So that would already rule a pile of characters out as is. And the character personalities, some might be into something like that, some wouldn't. But it's mostly technical things, posing and things can be changed and tried out if such scene would be made that is.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Shani and Rielle would both be small enough and compatable enough for such a threesome, just need to find a third small girl who would be willing to be involved. That cute goblin girl would be a really good candidate, can't see current Maevra being interested in such a threesome

Ge0rgy

Sep 10, 2018
ToaM was made with ren'py 7.3.5, so you might want to try the 7 series SDK over 8 since the lines it references seems to be default ren'py say window that hasn't been modified, at least I don't have a recollection of modifying them.
Just for the sake of completion, i downloaded renpy-7.5.0-sdkarm (7.3 does not have a -sdkarm it seems) and it worked flawlessly.
So just documenting that it is possible to play this game on a raspberry pi this way :D

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022

"You there, yes you woman! Rub me with your titties while I pleasure these two! "

I'm not sure if I'd even notice in the sensory overload of being ridden two ways, and I probably have an unhealthy affection for bosoms.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
"You there, yes you woman! Rub me with your titties while I pleasure these two! "

I'm not sure if I'd even notice in the sensory overload of being ridden two ways, and I probably have an unhealthy affection for bosoms.
Yea, adding the third girl in like that does feel like gilding the lily. Not something I'd look for. Would probably be more fun for all involved for the third girl to play with one of two other girls while waiting her turn

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I like that new biggest orc, she's way more a of looker than the rest and totally ripped, hopefully they make it to the tower soon... Also the elves, the corporeal one and the tower ghost thingy.

I wonder what H.E.I.M.I.R stands for...
1724330851949.png

But as ever a nice enjoyable romp, I'm enjoying there now being a base and seeing a little kingdom form as the pieces come together.

fr45

Dec 25, 2017
I wonder what was the reason to make the story take such a sharp turn somewhere around 0.17 towards protagonist being a halfwit pushover.
For some reason you just go to a greenskin village - should've just refused outright, there was no arguement for going with them in the first place - then all characters are captured somehow by those barbaric tribesmen and do not resist, and then oh no you "failed to convince us so now you die".
WTF, Talothral?

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I wonder what was the reason to make the story take such a sharp turn somewhere around 0.17 towards protagonist being a halfwit pushover.
For some reason you just go to a greenskin village - should've just refused outright, there was no arguement for going with them in the first place - then all characters are captured somehow by those barbaric tribesmen and do not resist, and then oh no you "failed to convince us so now you die".
WTF, Talothral?
That's an incredibly racist comment, for that alone your MC deserves to die.

Anyway onto the ignore list with you

4.00 star(s) 31 Votes