4.00 star(s) 31 Votes

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Still waiting for Shani's turn to get some of the MC's cock. Like the heads up on the Grandma's House OP "there is no sex with Nana yet" this should have a "there is no sex with Shani yet".
On one hand I'd hate for the thread of this game to get that toxic that it's needed, but on the other hand I'd be delighted seeing both Shani and this game that popular.

Reactions: FuhQ314 and Ramagar

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
On one hand I'd hate for the thread of this game to get that toxic that it's needed, but on the other hand I'd be delighted seeing both Shani and this game that popular.
I dunno why she's not. Maybe it's just me that has a thing for fairy fucking but I think she's hot in the few close-ups there are of her where she's not even naked. As far as the AVN in general very few reach popularity levels a few have without the kinks Patreon specifically doesn't like (incest, blackmail, sleep sex, bestiality, lolis, etc), at least not without spending serious money on advertising (ie Being A DIK, even though that one is not much different than 50 other college-setting sandbox AVNs).

Last edited:
Reactions: S1nsational

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
What I want to see is Shani and Gweyer (spelling) tag team something (not sexual). Shani start the fire and Gweyer expands it. And then when she is bored uses her water affinity to put it out.

Reactions: The Black Cat

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Clearly .. Gweir is a healer who could not even attempt to put out the fires that torched her village, now you want her to become a pyromaniac to surpass Shani and add on to the pile of troubles MC has, one of his major flaw being unable to drown out fire like he could not in Gweir village to save her peers ... way to put gasoline on MC bleeding heart and twist the dagger in his soul.
Shani start the fire and Gweyer expands it.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Clearly .. Gweir is a healer who could not even attempt to put out the fires that torched her village, now you want her to become a pyromaniac to surpass Shani and add on to the pile of troubles MC has, one of his major flaw being unable to drown out fire like he could not in Gweir village to save her peers ... way to put gasoline on MC bleeding heart and twist the dagger in his soul.
It was shown when they were in the swamp, that Gwyer had an affinity for water and fire. She was just more proficient with fire and needed more training with water.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Talothral

I have to ask, as i am playing this in the firsts versions yet, there is a chubby or fat girl on the game, and if not, will be added one in the future?
As an appreciator of medieval fantasy stories AND fat curvy thick women i had to ask this very critical question.
Regards to all.
Aria, Zat (goblin later on)... technically I'd put the ogres there buuuut they are more acquired taste really. Also of note, while Aria's appearance is short at the moment, there is a plan for her to return.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And just general note. While I tend to do quite of variety of characters and bodies, what ends up in the VN depends on what I need, and what works. A lot of time, I create character I'd like but the combination of the morphs needed to create them breaks when posing. So I have a bunch of characters that I like, but all they can do is stand so they aren't that useful. That and clothes can be an issue... Partially the reason why Maevra is using a loincloth and boob plate (or not) most of the time.

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
I'm not sure if devs cut the H-scenes shorter or I just got used to them. At least I don't want to skip them anymore)
A thousand clicks for each pose was a liiiiiittle bit annoying.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Talothral

I have to ask, as i am playing this in the firsts versions yet, there is a chubby or fat girl on the game, and if not, will be added one in the future?
As an appreciator of medieval fantasy stories AND fat curvy thick women i had to ask this very critical question.
Regards to all.
Well, you get to fend off having ogres being foisted off on you...repeatedly.

Hope there comes a point where I tell them to pound sand enough, so it'll stop.

• Thinking Face

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
They are still optional regardless, 0.20.0 can turn down two of the three, 0.21.0 has the turning down choice for the last of them, although still going to give one more choice for that one regardless just in case.

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
Witcher 3 is considered one of the good sandbox games because of the "freedom it allows". Yes, you can go to where you want (within reasonable limits) do what you want in order your want, but in the end you still take the required steps to complete the story. Just that the order might not be what was originally envisioned.
Perhaps a bit off-topic, but here we go anyway:
I get the overall point you are trying to make, but I seem to disagree with the majority if there is consensus that the Witcher 3 is to be considered a good sandbox game.
Comparing the original and the second game to Witcher 3 the latter felt so restrictive that I lost interest in it very quickly. Exploring the world and fighting monsters from the get go rather than following the questline was simply not rewarded or encouraged at all! o_O
Games from the GTA series, the Fallout series, and/or the Assassin's Creed series, heck even Cyberpunk 2077 or Hogwarts Legacy, are better examples of good sandbox games in my humble opinion. Anyway, my short little rant about this subject is now over.

Keep up the good work, and hopefully also the good mood! ToaM is developing nicely, but can we expect anything less than that when Talothral is in control? :love:
- ZzZ -

4.00 star(s) 31 Votes