4.00 star(s) 32 Votes

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Just wanted to say, never a fan of any of your other works (though never tried TR2) and was hessitant to try this one given that, however, I'm very glad I did. Can only say excellent work Talothral, really enjoyed the story, characters and the overall world.

Certainly gained a fan of this particular VN at least.
That's fine. I'm realistic, I know not every story is for everyone, and I know that the style I do isn't for everyone either. Be it lack of narration, the models being a bit... exotic in certain cases, and 99.9 percent of time in third person view. Although I think ToaM has been 100 percent in third person so far, details.

But liking one out of four isn't bad, could have been four out of four. And thus, glad that you enjoyed thus far.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Just wanted to say, never a fan of any of your other works (though never tried TR2) and was hessitant to try this one given that, however, I'm very glad I did. Can only say excellent work Talothral, really enjoyed the story, characters and the overall world.

Certainly gained a fan of this particular VN at least.
And here I thought you where a sensible person with excellent taste................

yes, TR:S 1 and 2 are among my all time favorite VN's if that wasn't clear ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Brother Lui

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Nisha is with friends in this scene and she chose to be visible -ish - to spook you out. She is always there with MC even if MC does not make her invisible, they are soul mates for real.
has anyone else noticed this
You can see MC in the middle of doing some magik. Wait on him to do his bidding before you go full outrage.

Reactions: PaulPanzer83

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Yeah it's just ren'py with that particular save. The codex will work properly from the main menu. Should be fixed (keyword should) by 0.21.0 if the measures in 0.20.0 doesn't fixed it.
It's probably because instead of it looking for "AyakaPregnant" it's looking for "AyakaPreganant", just a typo in the code.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
It's probably because instead of it looking for "AyakaPregnant" it's looking for "AyakaPreganant", just a typo in the code.
Yeah I know, that has been fixed. All of them got fixed. But wouldn't necessarily matter as someone had it even with fixed version.

Pgsurprise

Nov 27, 2022
But liking one out of four isn't bad, could have been four out of four. And thus, glad that you enjoyed thus far.
Not to be a complete kiss ass, but I care more about the stories than anything else, and I think you are one the best AVN story tellers. Your games are full of tags I usually shy away from, but the stories make me put that aside and keep going. Sorceror is possibly my favorite AVN. And, while I don't like TS as much, they're still much better than most. So far TofM is up there with the Sorceror.

I guess to go full kiss ass, I've seen you get flak for not having animations. To me, I thinks to stop motion static frames (that are well done) works better than a lot of the animations in other games. Anyway, thanks for the games.

Reactions: Talothral

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I'll be honest. I don't like animations in about any AVN, for two reasons for most parts. One is that they feel out of place when the rest of the game isn't animated. Two, the time to make them is just ridiculous and just bloat the development time. Okay three reasons, but that isn't relation to other AVN's, I suck at making them.

Although that being said, most things are better since update 20 and Annae's scene, followed by 21 scenes. Not perfect, doubt the'll ever be perfect, but better than they were. Granted, it will mostly affect Sorcerer 2 since I am not a fan of remastering things for the sake of it.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Is it just me, or are the updates getting shorter every update?
Text wise, depending what you chose they are about the same. Shortest measured by raw text was update 17 with exactly 20 pages. Update 20 was 23 pages (minus the few short scene descriptions). Render count is a bit poor measurement of anything else than "things got done." And then it depends on what happens during the update. For some reason fighting tends to makes things look quicker than they are.

But you aren't the first to mention nor the last. And in the end there is the final thing: if you enjoy something, you don't want it to end so no matter how long it might be, it will always feel short.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

Hello all!

Bleh, the weekend was a bit annoying. Couple texture issues that I wasn't able to sort out, so wasted too much time on them. Then on top of that feeling slightly under the weather, but things still got done. And on positives I slept really well last night. And that being said...

Rendering is in decent shape. Two and half scenes to render, but the two scenes aren't that large so it's all good. And speaking of the renders, I mitigated the texture issues the best I could, and in some renders there is this seemingly odd light in strange places. The light is actually something that is supposed to happen due to an item in the scene so it isn't an issue.

Writing is also in decent shape, was missing about half a page from where I wanted to be, but set building and the texture issues ate some time. But it will be done as usual.

1724693245442.png

Short chat with Riya, the Naga's have been a bit sidelined, but they have a lot of in their minds at the moment, some that they aren't ready to share. And there has been a hint or two in the hidden images... And they have their own story arc reserved. But I'm overall happy how the set turned out, just need to do some post work with the image series, nothing big really.

RobLocksley

Oct 7, 2023
Shani and Rielle would both be small enough and compatable enough for such a threesome, just need to find a third small girl who would be willing to be involved. That cute goblin girl would be a really good candidate, can't see current Maevra being interested in such a threesome
I'm not talking about tiny breasts; maybe an enlarged Shani!

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes