4.00 star(s) 32 Votes

StayAngry

Apr 14, 2021
When trying the compressed update for PC with Shaddy's WT mod, I get this error message. I think the name of the image file is wrong (Miyakou/Miyako), but it could also be an error on my part. Ignoring the error is possible and does not affect gameplay.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
When trying the compressed update for PC with Shaddy's WT mod, I get this error message. I think the name of the image file is wrong (Miyakou/Miyako), but it could also be an error on my part. Ignoring the error is possible and does not affect gameplay.
... and first time I got told about this error. Yeah I know the issue instantly... drop into the /game folder

Last edited:
Reactions: StayAngry

Gthat1118

Apr 24, 2021
A few typos noted:

Discussion with Iraea at the gate:
Good. The Chieftain and the voice wants to talk to you. (probably intended to use 'want')

Discussion with Miyako:
That isn't an attire you can appear in the imperial court anymore. (Probably intended a 'wearing' somewhere in this statement)

Discussion with Krarsa:
... That is alive, that is. ... (Probably intended to put 'Alive, that is')
... There is finesse in you where he lacks. (Possibly intended to put 'that he lacks'; 'where he lacks' would expect an 'it' at the end)
... that is best I can say and promise... (Probably missing 'the')

Thanks again for all your hard work and consistent updates. If only every VN on here was updated with such consistency.

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022

Hello all!

Not really the post I wanted to make, but have to make it. 0.24.0 is uploading at the moment so it is done, but now is the uploading. I wanted to release it today but I got to hand it over to testing late Saturday/early Sunday. It is what it is. I'm slightly hesitant saying when the release cycle starts, other than soon. But a couple of small things I should mention, first check your sound levels. Especially if you are using headphones. Secondly... there are conditional choices in this update, so you might get only one or two depending on the choices made in the past. And one of the choices seems pointless right now, but everything has a plan... unless they change which can happen but still it will have a point... somehow. Anyway. Hopefully all of it has been uploaded tomorrow so can start releasing it relatively on time.
But beyond that, started rendering 0.25.0. So it isn't like the small "delay" changes much with the process as is.
Writing, I need to reread through 0.28.0 since there was a part I wasn't exactly happy with. It might put me a bit behind but it just means I need to write some more, it will be fine. It isn't a long section I need to revise. I'll probably start 0.29.0 on Tuesday, maybe Wednesday.

So... in spirit of keeping spoiler free (and within public post guidelines) a daily motivational render. In fantasy meteoric iron has always been this highly sought "magical" metal, that isn't mithril, the line of thought was what if it attracted something more than other adventurers seeking to claim it... That and I haven't really done this kind of render in a while. So a good change, and unsurprisingly it helped to clarify a few plans I've had. Plans that didn't have anything to do with the image and it's subject.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023

Hello all!

Not really the post I wanted to make, but have to make it. 0.24.0 is uploading at the moment so it is done, but now is the uploading. I wanted to release it today but I got to hand it over to testing late Saturday/early Sunday. It is what it is. I'm slightly hesitant saying when the release cycle starts, other than soon. But a couple of small things I should mention, first check your sound levels. Especially if you are using headphones. Secondly... there are conditional choices in this update, so you might get only one or two depending on the choices made in the past. And one of the choices seems pointless right now, but everything has a plan... unless they change which can happen but still it will have a point... somehow. Anyway. Hopefully all of it has been uploaded tomorrow so can start releasing it relatively on time.
But beyond that, started rendering 0.25.0. So it isn't like the small "delay" changes much with the process as is.
Writing, I need to reread through 0.28.0 since there was a part I wasn't exactly happy with. It might put me a bit behind but it just means I need to write some more, it will be fine. It isn't a long section I need to revise. I'll probably start 0.29.0 on Tuesday, maybe Wednesday.

So... in spirit of keeping spoiler free (and within public post guidelines) a daily motivational render. In fantasy meteoric iron has always been this highly sought "magical" metal, that isn't mithril, the line of thought was what if it attracted something more than other adventurers seeking to claim it... That and I haven't really done this kind of render in a while. So a good change, and unsurprisingly it helped to clarify a few plans I've had. Plans that didn't have anything to do with the image and it's subject.
Baby Cuthulhu :love:

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes