4.00 star(s) 32 Votes

sedin

Apr 14, 2018
And?

all previous updates are in the current latest version...or did you do an update files only last time?
I have shitty provider, have only 250GB per month. really don't wanna spend 3,4GB now

You just need the update22.rpa: "normal" or compressed: scripts and the rest you can get from the 0.23.0 build.
thank you!

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022

Hello all!

One of those days when Daz is being a pain in the backside. Eh, it is what it is. Anyway. So rendering is in okay state, let's put it this way. Two scenes left of this update and probably four to five days to render those two scenes, thanks to the fox tails. Note to self, max three tails, ever. Stuff of nightmares about that. But as usual, it will be done.
Writing is in good shape, where I should be really. Amusingly, I aim at a minimum of twenty pages; I think there has been only one update that has had only twenty pages of text. Beyond that, it's usually around 24 or 25 pages. Not that it matters much.

And a small preview, and just before going to the throne room. As a reminder, this day has two parts, the first half is in this update, the second is in the next. There are some interesting statements said during this one, but there won't be an annoying cliffhanger... well, at least not the usual kind between them.
And that's it for today, short break and back to rendering I shall go!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I started another playthrough recently and just got to the point where Tomas and Eirlys first got it on.

I never really looked too closely. I mean, I liked her as a character but I never really took a good look at her. When she said she could be seen through I never took it literally until just now when I looked and realised you can see her bones.

Her character model is awesome.

medgecko

Jul 26, 2017
I had that problem myself. Here is how to fix it.

1. Go to 'Preferences'
2. Go to 'Extras'
3. Go to 'Debug'
4. Select the images you missed and unlock them
Well, that was a pleasant surprise. I doubted a search would yield anything but gave it a go anyway ... and here you are w/a solution. (y)

Reactions: Ramagar

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
MEANIE!!!
Hun ..... hunni hun...... It's like listening to Sloop John B everytime she's on screen (one for you oldies out there)

So hoist up the John B's sail
See how the main sail sets
Call for the captain ashore
Let me go home
Let me go home
I wanna go home, yeah, yeah
Well, I feel so broke up
I wanna go home

• Haha
Reactions: haooni and Dr. Mick

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Hun ..... hunni hun...... It's like listening to Sloop John B everytime she's on screen (one for you oldies out there)

So hoist up the John B's sail
See how the main sail sets
Call for the captain ashore
Let me go home
Let me go home
I wanna go home, yeah, yeah
Well, I feel so broke up
I wanna go home
Now who do you have doing the song? The Kingston Trio or some other group?

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I don't know if it will be considered mean of me to say this buuuuuut ...... can I just send Riya home?

She's annoying.
Let's just say she has somewhat shocking revalation in a few updates (from my point of view, something like 3 or 4 form current public? Gets a bit hazy with it all things considering) which probably changes her tone, assuming you picked the right choice on that day when it happens and let her simmer a few days... and... ahem deepen relationship with Aisha >.>

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Now who do you have doing the song? The Kingston Trio or some other group?
Beach Boys.

My Grandpops was big into that stuff which made it's way down to our big sis which she then made us listen to when she was sitting for us.

Reactions: Ramagar

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
So in spoilers or PM...can someone tell me what this shocking scene was depending on some obscure choice some updates ago that folk were discussing a few pages back?

I don't recall seeing anything partiuclarly weird/shocking or out of the ordinary....genuinly curious now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Talothral
4.00 star(s) 32 Votes