4.00 star(s) 32 Votes

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Actually... it shouldn't. Come predates "cum" for the same purpose, cum is basically a "slang" or "corruption" of the word that is relatively new in comparasion. You might have noticed that that I try to avoid certain "modern words" while writing, such as "yeah"... Although cum is there for varietys sake for some of the characters.
sorry for the relevance issue here : I worked for a company that supported dial-up. We used then our own software to make windows 95,98, ME create a "connection" inside Dial up Networking plus a separate software pack for MAC . Some wise cookie decided to unify our software under one banner : "Connection Unified Manager Installer". They were clearly not... um...english speakers from birth. It was a supremely weird conversation to explain why we could not call the software: "CUM Installer".

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
I'm not saying there is anything wrong...

View attachment 4118479
That's from update 3...
View attachment 4118490
Update 9...
View attachment 4118491
And update 10...

But maybe an eye check might be in order? :p

But yeah, it's highly dependent on light intensity, its temperature/colour, angle of the light, relation to the camera angle, and distance from camera. She does have a fur that does reflect light after all (occasional white spot on it is the light reflecting just in the "right" angle of one the hairs)

Ok OK, after looking at these images, My vote is definitely for a Black Jaguar! This is very close to what a South American black Jaguar looks like. You get the slight jaguar patterns under the black skin color.

Now the fact that no Black Jaguar could be a Greek Legend makes Nisha even RARER... Obviously the Greeks could never have known about the breed as they didn't know South America even existed.

Nisha being a Black Jaguar would be soo cool!!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Ok OK, after looking at these images, My vote is definitely for a Black Jaguar! This is very close to what a South American black Jaguar looks like. You get the slight jaguar patterns under the black skin color.

Now the fact that no Black Jaguar could be a Greek Legend makes Nisha even RARER... Obviously the Greeks could never have known about the breed as they didn't know South America even existed.

Nisha being a Black Jaguar would be soo cool!!
Still would be a panther =P

Truthfully, daz models aren't something I would even try to match to real species due to artistic liberties of "what looks cool". Nisha's body doesn't match jaguars nor leopards base body that daz has. It's about 5% larger than either. Fur pattern is closer to jaguars, but I've seen images with larger rosettes on leopard as well (that's what the spots are called). Compared to the base model the head is leopards though, ears are bit of a mix and the body is more sturdier. So completely new species in ToaM world then >.>

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

Hello all!

I feel sleepy... So what's up? 0.25.0 was handed to testing and proofreading, and that's about it really. Outside of that todays is mostly Codex work. Wasn't able to updated it for 0.23.0 or 0.24.0 simply because they took longer to render than I anticipated. Not entirely sure how large the update to the codex is at the moment as doing some portrait renders and it gets murky with constant stream of loading characters. That and I had already some of them done.

Beyond that I'll write the weekend and then start rendering the next part on Monday.

darkwaters.png

And so, I've used all the images that aren't large spoilers... So something else then. Sorry about the dark image, but it's something I wanted to try out. Large version attached, as always. Certain lines are clear, first north, then back to empire (this is already known in the public build so no spoilers there) and then we deal with the dwarf issue. And then what? There are always three or four different directions things can go in my mind. There are ultimately two things that determine it: assets, and does it make sense of storytelling wise? Underwater assets are unfortunately lacking in that regard. Can I make things? Yes, to a point, there are a limited number of things that can be used, but how to make the fit together can be a different thing. So will we go to underwater places? Not right now. What made most sense directed the writing to elsewhere in the world. And these renders are part of me trying to figure out what makes sense, both asset and story wise. That and there are no zombie fish models. Go figure... Although... At times it is smart to say things out loud, you do get ideas that way...

Anyway, have a great weekend you all, and I'll see you on Monday!

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
lamesauce totally.
Simply doesn't exist, there are some fantasy (1 in daz store I think) and historical boats, mostly viking available (I know 3 in Daz Store), several pirate boats but too new for me, one fishing junk that I know, and that's kind of it? There was one who was doing all kinds of orc and elven boats but they wouldn't fit the current aesthetics of them, and would require texturing as they were for Vue among other things. So you use what you can and have available. It's the same issue with non-European historical buildings (a bit better now but not much). Hell, there isn't even elven furniture available, nor dwarf. Surprisingly, there is some for orcs...

I've tried to talk to a few assets makers about doing few things, but that's kind of the thing really. Creators don't lack ideas, and those who could do more fantasy/horror things that aren't figure are doing it more for passion than straight money so even offering to pay something doesn't necessarily lead to anything.

Reactions: gojira667

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Simply doesn't exist, there are some fantasy (1 in daz store I think) and historical boats, mostly viking available (I know 3 in Daz Store), several pirate boats but too new for me, one fishing junk that I know, and that's kind of it? There was one who was doing all kinds of orc and elven boats but they wouldn't fit the current aesthetics of them, and would require texturing as they were for Vue among other things. So you use what you can and have available. It's the same issue with non-European historical buildings (a bit better now but not much). Hell, there isn't even elven furniture available, nor dwarf. Surprisingly, there is some for orcs...

I've tried to talk to a few assets makers about doing few things, but that's kind of the thing really. Creators don't lack ideas, and those who could do more fantasy/horror things that aren't figure are doing it more for passion than straight money so even offering to pay something doesn't necessarily lead to anything.
yes i know from other dev that old and fantasy assets are quite hard to get compared to modern/semi-modern assets.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
yes i know from other dev that old and fantasy assets are quite hard to get compared to modern/semi-modern assets.
Some dev build their own model for fantasy theme assets... but that would be very time consuming.

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes