4.00 star(s) 32 Votes

e6mill

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2022
if you have issue's you can use the multi-mod to help collect them as it highlights them.
You actually don't need the mod for that. Well, to be told when there's one on-screen at least (after which it's pretty easy).

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
You actually don't need the mod for that. Well, to be told when there's one on-screen at least (after which it's pretty easy).
yeah you get a notifacation when there is one. the mod just gives it outline makes it easy to spot. i do believe by default that only happens when you hover over it.

been using the multi mod ever since the deal with aatrix bit where you get like 4 options(and choose wrongly at first), so unsure if that is how it works its been a while :sneaky:

e6mill

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2022
yeah you get a notifacation when there is one. the mod just gives it outline makes it easy to spot. i do believe by default that only happens when you hover over it.

been using the multi mod ever since the deal with aatrix bit where you get like 4 options(and choose wrongly at first), so unsure if that is how it works its been a while :sneaky:
The mod is mostly built-in now. I think all it does is color the best choice (it's been wrong at least once) and give you the replays. The replays are nice, but then I lose my excuse to replay from the beginning. :(

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
The mod is mostly built-in now. I think all it does is color the best choice (it's been wrong at least once) and give you the replays. The replays are nice, but then I lose my excuse to replay from the beginning. :(
using the mod just became a habbit also i had issue's when i loaded a save from with the mod into a new version without it.

scene replays isn't something i care for,and if i want a full playtrough i simply do so no "excuse" needed :KEK:

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
It's there, you need at least 2 GweyrPoints to see it (Points by offering a quick death to Shagol, stay when she washes herself inthe river, offer her a cloak). Maybe you missed some of those.
isn't this secret also the only that is path locked?..

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes