elql

Jan 13, 2018
i remember playing it in japanese sometime ago and all can i say is.....FUCK YEA, FINALLY.

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Oh fun, another game made in RPGM MV translated where nobody went in and translated the plugin options for menus. I love fixing these since it is super easy :). I just will not do it today or this weekend because I got back from a road trip and my brain is fucking mush and I have shit to do. If nobody else has gone in an dealt with it by the time I am free I'll put out a quick patch to make everything english.
I feel the exact same haha, almost had that urge to open the game in rpgm mv just to finish these thing even if I'm not going to play it :p

Reactions: Silentce

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I feel the exact same haha, almost had that urge to open the game in rpgm mv just to finish these thing even if I'm not going to play it :p
Pretty much the definition of me bug fixing here. 90% of the games on this site i'll never play but I sure as shit want them to be finished :)

Reactions: Stompai

Steffie

Mar 7, 2018
Blackscreens after a very short time (counted 20 seconds last time it happened.), then crashes, or if i pause and unpause quickly this is what i see. (pictures added, second one is what happens if i wait more, goes back to first one if i pause and unpause.)

Amazing.

Xhalua

Aug 9, 2018
i found a fix for the lag issues

go to and download the most recent stable version, copy the stuff from the newest version into the game folder ad run the application called nw or rename it to game for simplicity sake

Ao Oni26

Oct 1, 2017

go to and download the most recent stable version, copy the stuff from the newest version into the game folder ad run the application called nw or rename it to game for simplicity sake
Does this also fix the black screen problem?

BremenMask

May 26, 2017

Just tested it out and the fix works great. I can actually play the game without getting a headache from the 12 fps.

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
Sometimes... most of these are simple fixed by copying a game.exe out of another mv game(any) and decrypting it, then running it with the editor as test mode... it bypass most errors/slown downs that happens when people try to modify the original files for protection or whatever of their own files... This is what i'd recommend in most cases anyway, never play a encrypted game... if it's encrypted with vbboxing or virtual something(enigma whatever) it'll end throwing the files direct to RAM making it heavy for low end machines, if it runs without proper nw module, slowdowns and lack of plugins and black screens, if it runs through the editor(real engine editor such as vx ace or mv editor) it'll bypass most errors and also, spread the files instead of throwing everything at once on memory. Well, overall MV as a engine is bad optimized by itself, it's heavy, it slow down a lot based in plugin number and also, it can fool people, since it requires sizeable screens, meaning it'll have bigger sizes at the cost of less work overall(less amount of cg's/content). MV in itself is a problem in my opinion hahahaha... when a VX game with 300mb have way more content than their base 1gb games...

Reactions: Chris.Herr

JabFZone

Dec 13, 2017

If you guys are having the problem where after the sex grabs, the game falls apart with a stuttering frame rate and parts of the scenery and background move with the characters, this fixes that too.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Tested the fix, works perfectly ! ^^

Before it was pretty hard to play, because it was a little slow and laggy but now it's perfect !

MandatoryUsername

Dec 5, 2017
The untranslated menu portions bothered me when I was playing it, so I made a patch to translate them. I believe I caught everything. As an added bonus I've added an instant text plugin as well (credit Jatopian; togglable in the options menu).

To install, just overwrite the files in the game directory with the ones in the patch. Works perfectly well with the fps fix posted earlier.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes