EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Header.jpg

Overview:
He had it all...
A career he loved and a family he loved even more. With a split-second decision, he lost them both, along with his freedom.
In Triple Ex, you follow Jake Miles. After his life finally returns to a sense of normality, recent events on the opposite side of the world will once again throw his life into turmoil. Follow him on his adventures and discoveries as he struggles with family, emotions and to protect the people he loves.
Thread Updated: 2023-03-16
Release Date: 2023-03-16
Developer: Azrayal -
Censored: No
Version: 0.22
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras: - Multi Mod*

*These mods are not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

01a.jpg 02a.jpg 03a.jpg 04a.jpg 05a.jpg 06a.jpg 07a.jpg 08a.jpg 09a.jpg 10a.jpg 11a.jpg 12a.jpg 13a.jpg 14a.jpg 15a.jpg 16a.jpg 17a.jpg 18a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Korentin

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Very nice first release, liked the characters and the dialogue very much. The story setup seems to have potential.

I didn't even totally hate the internal monologue of the protagonist which is unusual :)

Korentin

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
High quality stuff, however I don't know if its smart to do a sex flashback with your ex, right after hearing she has just died.
I didn't mind, was a nice opportunity to see them in a intimate moment and learn a bit of their past relationship and what kind of person Marie was.

M'95

May 17, 2019
I didn't mind, was a nice opportunity to see them in a intimate moment and learn a bit of their past relationship and what kind of person Marie was.
I am not disagreeing on that, it's just the timing of both scenes.

Wouldn't news of MC's ex-wife dying have more impact if you already had seen the flashback sex scene (and know what she looks like before hearing of her demise)?

Last edited:

Korentin

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
I am not disagreeing on that, it's just the timing of both scenes.

Wouldn't news of your ex dying have more impact if you already had seen the flashback sex scene (and know what she looks like before hearing of her demise)?
Maybe, that depends on the way the dev wants it presented. The way its written we get the first impression that the ex was a terrible person from the protagonists point of view but the flashback contradicts that and the more we learn reveals what really happened and why the protagonist first reaction was the way it was.

Showing it earlier wouldn't have given the flashback the same context.

3.10 star(s) 101 Votes