May 7, 2021
Just started playing this again after trying it back when it first released and whilst i do enjoy it (ex British military Myself) so i understand the humour i have to say the MC is a bit of a Twat and by that i mean stupid beyond belief i found myself almost screaming sometimes SPOILER ALERT: just show Milly the fucking letter you absolute moron problem solved . i know its plot and story but FFS own your mistakes you TIT and Debs i feel like pushing her face through the wall sometimes if the MC wasn't such a Delta Male way worse than a beta he would have kicked her to the kerb ages ago
I'm not exactly a defender of Deb, but my view on her is less negative than many others. I do think he should have been much more firm with her from the start. For starters, after the first big bombshell, there should have been a "come clean" moment. As in "Anything else I should know comes out now or when I find out we are through". The most frustrating thing for me is the fact that he just being so childish about it. If he really finds her acts completely unforgivable, he can either kick her out over others' objections (at one point, Milly would been in support of doing so anyway) or, if that is impossible he can at least emotionally cut off from her. For me, the ideal choice would still be a warning, but one that would be harsh and non-negotiable. Instead, we're with him takin petty emotional jabs at her all the time while even his own daughter is showing much more emotional maturity.

Reactions: B00G1E

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Ok this bothers me, I'm only at the dinner scene. But this seems to be a common thing in literature/media for simple sake of drawing out useless drama for drama's sake. Maybe this changes the more you go in.

But the MC LITERALLY has a letter from his ex & your daughter's mother explaining what she did. Anyone with 1/3rd of a brain cell would present that to the kid, let them read(They should know their own mothers hand writing). See what their mother did.

While sure it could take them some length of time to still come to terms with the MC, it's like literally just pissing away logical information. I'll keep going(I don't complain about a creators work, but this really irked me). Hopefully I'm wrong and it's presented to her.

If not...I'll probably stop. Again nothing against this personally, but when largest form of evidence is there to the whats & whys. Then it's ignored...

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Ok this bothers me, I'm only at the dinner scene. But this seems to be a common thing in literature/media for simple sake of drawing out useless drama for drama's sake. Maybe this changes the more you go in.

But the MC LITERALLY has a letter from his ex & your daughter's mother explaining what she did. Anyone with 1/3rd of a brain cell would present that to the kid, let them read(They should know their own mothers hand writing). See what their mother did.

While sure it could take them some length of time to still come to terms with the MC, it's like literally just pissing away logical information. I'll keep going(I don't complain about a creators work, but this really irked me). Hopefully I'm wrong and it's presented to her.

If not...I'll probably stop. Again nothing against this personally, but when largest form of evidence is there to the whats & whys. Then it's ignored...
Oh my friend, you are in for a wild ride :BootyTime:

Just keep always in mind that people in this universe tend to make the most irrational and nonsensical choices just to keep the drama going.

I do recommend that you finish the game, you will see what I mean the more you play.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sol_Invictus2009

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Oh my friend, you are in for a whild ride :BootyTime:

Just keep always in mind that people in this universe tend to make the most irrational and nonsensical choices just to keep the drama going.

I do recommend that you finish the game, you will see what I mean the more you play.
I honestly always give the creators here a chance with their work. I even offer positive critiques if I can. I'll keep slogging away with this, but that really just hit one very few trigger irritations of mine. Huge fan of, if you got informational facts, for f's sake use it. If I am aware a store is going be utterly ridiculous and ignore all facts for sake of absurdity, I'm fine with that. :p I just was under impression this one more serious kind of stories.

Last edited:

B00G1E

Jan 17, 2021
I'm not exactly a defender of Deb, but my view on her is less negative than many others. I do think he should have been much more firm with her from the start. For starters, after the first big bombshell, there should have been a "come clean" moment. As in "Anything else I should know comes out now or when I find out we are through". The most frustrating thing for me is the fact that he just being so childish about it. If he really finds her acts completely unforgivable, he can either kick her out over others' objections (at one point, Milly would been in support of doing so anyway) or, if that is impossible he can at least emotionally cut off from her. For me, the ideal choice would still be a warning, but one that would be harsh and non-negotiable. Instead, we're with him takin petty emotional jabs at her all the time while even his own daughter is showing much more emotional maturity.

Maybe i came across weird i don't hate Deb at all but like i said some of the shit she pulls deserves a good kicking i mean "please don't do that, ok goes and does it look i said don't do that . ok i'm sorry .does it again . look don't do that or ill frickin rip your head of and shit down your neck , Ok im really sorry then proceeds to do it again " not verbatim but you get my drift then of course when you get pissed its all your fault THAT is what pisses me off not the actual character i mean if she was a bloke we would say she is thinking with the wrong head all the time every time .

May 7, 2021
Maybe i came across weird i don't hate Deb at all but like i said some of the shit she pulls deserves a good kicking i mean "please don't do that, ok goes and does it look i said don't do that . ok i'm sorry .does it again . look don't do that or ill frickin rip your head of and shit down your neck , Ok im really sorry then proceeds to do it again " not verbatim but you get my drift then of course when you get pissed its all your fault THAT is what pisses me off not the actual character i mean if she was a bloke we would say she is thinking with the wrong head all the time every time .
The main thing that makes me a little more forgiving of Deb is that the vast majority of shit she has pulled is because she thought it was best for the MC (with whom she is either deeply in love or outright obsessed). Also, most of it actually happened before the game started. The MC is only now finding out about it. Again, while those facts make me a bit more forgiving, it's not a total absolution. She still has kept many very big secrets that I do not believe she should have and, while I do think she wants what she believes is best for the MC, I do not trust her judgment.

Of course, it does bear mention that the MC has the emotional maturity of a toddler so maybe her judgment is better than his...

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I do not hate any of the women/girls in the game.

I do however, think that the MC needs to admit to himself that he wants to be with everyone and just do it already. He is rejecting some for the stupidest reasons (in my opinion). He is talking himself out of things.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I do not hate any of the women/girls in the game.

I do however, think that the MC needs to admit to himself that he wants to be with everyone and just do it already. He is rejecting some for the stupidest reasons (in my opinion). He is talking himself out of things.
Yeah unwilling mcs seem to be a growing trend. Apparently it's a hard balance with mcs. Single again still has the mc fighting himself and that's just one of many with this mc getting in the way of himself examples

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Can the MC be a bigger bitch? -sighs- Well I tried to finish this story, but I can't. I appreciate folks being creative. But this is not my cup of java. MC is a fucking twat emotionally stunted meathead who I'm surprised can string words together and there just to many drama holes, that could of been solved at start with that letter.

I hope you continue your work for others and you be well.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The main thing that makes me a little more forgiving of Deb is that the vast majority of shit she has pulled is because she thought it was best for the MC (with whom she is either deeply in love or outright obsessed). Also, most of it actually happened before the game started. The MC is only now finding out about it. Again, while those facts make me a bit more forgiving, it's not a total absolution. She still has kept many very big secrets that I do not believe she should have and, while I do think she wants what she believes is best for the MC, I do not trust her judgment.

Of course, it does bear mention that the MC has the emotional maturity of a toddler so maybe her judgment is better than his...
Deb has the same emotional maturity of a toddler unfortunately with no emphatic skills to speak off at all and even worse she never ever learned from all her fuckups and even when they went wrong just kept going with them despite that and even until now has not grown one millimeter in game. Saying she thinks with her clit only would be a compliment for her, but that is how dev wants her and set her up.

Her not having grown at all is the real problem and not having any true remorse shown and at least slightly changing actions and choices she makes now in game. If she had changed and grown there could be enough there to love Deb, as is she is still basically the same cunt as all throughout game and past and incapable of caring for anyone truly beyond herself by now however obsessed she is with her brother.

Considering how MC treats her, well we know MC has to be guilty of everything in everyone's eyes anyway in this game and should grow a pair, but Deb is like that poisonous woman for him that has gotten very deep under his skin with a lot of history that he does love despite everything. Yeah he should kick her out and cut loose from her if smart which he is not anyway, but can't however angry he might be at her for good reasons. You know that age old abused dilemma, where from the outside you never understand why the abused one does not leave the abuser and rarely ends well for both and tends to be a mutual abusive relationship or develop into one over time.

Last edited:

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Ok, still unhappy the MC is a bucket of bricks covered in shit. But I can look past that. I appreciate your writing for strong female roles you've done. That is appreciative. Unlike others, I understand Deb's situation. Military & her up bringing. Coupled with simple fact at this point(Still going through this, at point Mam is giving me a deserving earful). She is in a now win situation and is trying the best to cope with it.

She wants to be MC main squeeze and not a side piece, but at same time she knows(Currently) she can't do to all previous stuff & MC being a toolbox. But then if she chooses not to, she then has to deal with that pain/heartbreak that may never be fixed. It's a no win for her either way currently. Crass & stupid attitude is her trying to mean well, but again military attitude, up bringing, and way to many emotions she is trying to manage is making it hard for her.

Faye in my opinion is the MVP here, No Nonsense Scottish Mam. She should kick the shit bricks out both them and get this shit all settled, far more important things are going(aka Family Safety & who killed Marie/Martin). I will always try & give creators a chance and push myself through, I felt father I got your writing has gotten better and more meaningful. Though MC needs his mother to beat his ass and finally knock some damn intelligence into him.

So, far I feel from when I started and up to point I am at(Faye talking to MC at the other home). A lot has improved, I shall see if this continues or Drama Plot holes continue to get far to big, when intelligent solutions should solve them :) But either way, good work for putting yourself out there and providing your creativity to others.

TM REDUX

Dec 14, 2021
Ok, still unhappy the MC is a bucket of bricks covered in shit. But I can look past that. I appreciate your writing for strong female roles you've done. That is appreciative. Unlike others, I understand Deb's situation. Military & her up bringing. Coupled with simple fact at this point(Still going through this, at point Mam is giving me a deserving earful). She is in a now win situation and is trying the best to cope with it.

She wants to be MC main squeeze and not a side piece, but at same time she knows(Currently) she can't do to all previous stuff & MC being a toolbox. But then if she chooses not to, she then has to deal with that pain/heartbreak that may never be fixed. It's a no win for her either way currently. Crass & stupid attitude is her trying to mean well, but again military attitude, up bringing, and way to many emotions she is trying to manage is making it hard for her.

Faye in my opinion is the MVP here, No Nonsense Scottish Mam. She should kick the shit bricks out both them and get this shit all settled, far more important things are going(aka Family Safety & who killed Marie/Martin). I will always try & give creators a chance and push myself through, I felt father I got your writing has gotten better and more meaningful. Though MC needs his mother to beat his ass and finally knock some damn intelligence into him.

So, far I feel from when I started and up to point I am at(Faye talking to MC at the other home). A lot has improved, I shall see if this continues or Drama Plot holes continue to get far to big, when intelligent solutions should solve them :) But either way, good work for putting yourself out there and providing your creativity to others.
i'm going to be honest, if my parents and family did the things this family did to him, to me? I would never speak to them again other than my daughter who is the only one who isn't at fault here, the whole family completely ruined his life, in order to stop him from ruining his own life, and not only that, they horribly failed at saving their family, their grand-daughter grew up alone and lied to, their son lost a decade of his life, and the wife DIES ANYWAYS and the daughter is STILL IN DANGER of being assassinated. Imagine ruining someone's life to save them, but failing at what you set out to do, and still lying about it... They didn't even let him ruin his own life himself for his ideals. Then when he is angry that the past decade of his life was destroyed, they blame him and say "We did it for your own good," this is the same logic that people used to justify doing unspeakable things during WWII, Pol Pot, the Red Scare, Japanese Internment, etc. Good people stood by and did nothing, or told those who wanted to do something *the MC* to stop due to danger, all it takes for evil to win is for good men to do nothing. Also, if you really think about it, the fact that the MC didn't off himself in and of itself is a miracle, a lot of men choose to do that when this kind of thing happens, (speaking about the divorce and being stuck in jail.) Finally, guess what is happening right now? The MC is going after the EXACT SAME PEOPLE who he was going after before, which means all they did was stall him for 10 years, and get his wife killed and his daughter to hate everyone. Also, ask any man with a family, if he would rather die or let his wife and child die/ be in danger i Guarantee he would choose to sacrifice himself for his family.

B00G1E

Jan 17, 2021
i'm going to be honest, if my parents and family did the things this family did to him, to me? I would never speak to them again other than my daughter who is the only one who isn't at fault here, the whole family completely ruined his life, in order to stop him from ruining his own life, and not only that, they horribly failed at saving their family, their grand-daughter grew up alone and lied to, their son lost a decade of his life, and the wife DIES ANYWAYS and the daughter is STILL IN DANGER of being assassinated. Imagine ruining someone's life to save them, but failing at what you set out to do, and still lying about it... They didn't even let him ruin his own life himself for his ideals. Then when he is angry that the past decade of his life was destroyed, they blame him and say "We did it for your own good," this is the same logic that people used to justify doing unspeakable things during WWII, Pol Pot, the Red Scare, Japanese Internment, etc. Good people stood by and did nothing, or told those who wanted to do something *the MC* to stop due to danger, all it takes for evil to win is for good men to do nothing. Also, if you really think about it, the fact that the MC didn't off himself in and of itself is a miracle, a lot of men choose to do that when this kind of thing happens, (speaking about the divorce and being stuck in jail.) Finally, guess what is happening right now? The MC is going after the EXACT SAME PEOPLE who he was going after before, which means all they did was stall him for 10 years, and get his wife killed and his daughter to hate everyone. Also, ask any man with a family, if he would rather die or let his wife and child die/ be in danger i Guarantee he would choose to sacrifice himself for his family.
I agree with all you said and even though i DO understand how (how can i put this delicately) Insanely idiotic the MC character is being myself from a military background and having worked with Booties (thats Royal marines to the un initiated) i know although they are not always the sharpest tools in the tool box that this dumb idiot would never have passed commando training let alone having got into "special ops" the UK military and i'm sure all the worlds militaries do want thier troops to have at least a modicum of common sense this moron can't string a sentence together whilst debs acts like a teenage boy "yes i understand i can't do this........oooooh boobies and flange ....sorry what were you saying" i know that the characters have been made this way intentionally but FFS cmon have a cohesive thought in your thick skulls once in while please. still i do enjoy the game.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Added: Why another damn character? Sure I love rescue a person from a bad situation part, but come on. Shit yet to even close to resolving with Deb, Milly, Julie, Mam, Astrid, etc.. You toss another in and force a date with the college headmistress... annoying as fuq.

Writing still approving, but for F's sake, start wrapping up 900 strings you got dangling here bud. Sorry to get acidic there for a sec or 3, but I'm at the point I just don't want to finish this anymore. I was hoping after sit down with your Mother and stuff, we could start getting shit settled and focus of the murder mystery danger stuff. Nope lets toss in more random bullshit.

Last edited:
Reactions: TundraLupus

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Yeah unwilling mcs seem to be a growing trend. Apparently it's a hard balance with mcs. Single again still has the mc fighting himself and that's just one of many with this mc getting in the way of himself examples
Oh Good God are you right. If the MC from this game gives me fits the MC from Single Again gives me seizures. Unlike this tit the Single Again protagonist isn't blood-related, already fucked two of them, and is constantly whinging that number 3 wants his dick because she reminds him of his ex-wife. If Millie was the result of his wife's liaison with another man I'm certain MC would have already shagged her rotten. But then again, she probably wouldn't want to because she would lack his odd incestuous Scottish genetic code. BTW if I was a Scot I would hate this fucking game.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin
3.10 star(s) 102 Votes