Cotytto

Jun 15, 2020
I want to try this game because the story seems awesome from what i read in the comments, the drama is thick eheheh, but i want to know, apart the affair of deb and ex-wife of the MC, can we avoid Deb sleeping with other women behind our back with our choices or she does anyway? Thanks for your time :)
Deb bangs pretty much every single possible LI before the MC does no matter your "choices".

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
Deb bangs pretty much every single possible LI before the MC does no matter your "choices".
So basically MC get the "leftovers" from his sister..
I mean sister banging his ex-wife , no problem, was in the past, but she going for the LIs of the MC the person she say she loves the most...No thanks, in my opinion that is NTR, but because is a woman doing nobody thinks so " OF course if we are talking she banged them the moment the LIs and the MC have feelings for eachother. But if happened before MC catch feelings for them i cant say its NTR". But ya its my opinion and everybody have theirs, thanks for the information and for your time, its seems i will not play.

Last edited:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
So basically MC get the "leftovers" from his sister..
I mean sister banging his ex-wife , no problem, was in the past, but she going for the LIs of the MC the person she say she loves the most...No thanks, in my opinion that is NTR, but because is a woman doing nobody thinks so. But ya its my opinion and everybody have theirs, thanks for the information and for your time, its seems i will not play.
Thats not information you got my friend thats just a generalisation and an inacurate one at that.
Posted by someone that can't back up that claim.
Ded has slept with maybe 4 people other than the MC in the whole game and only one maybe two could possibly be called NTR.
Ex-wife, Her own mom (which you only hear of) plus possible sexual contact with the MC's daughter and definate sex with the Daughters house keeper (which the MC wasn't really interested in at the time.
Meanwhile the MC has her beat in the sex stakes by about 3+ at a minimum more than Debs and she hasn't touched most of them.

So play it or don't but at least look at more responces before you do and don't ever take advice from 1 poster since he/she could just tell you any uncorroborated bull crap just because they dislike the game or a character in it.

Just Sayin.

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
Thats not information you got my friend thats just a generalisation and an inacurate one at that.
Posted by someone that can't back up that claim.
Ded has slept with maybe 4 people other than the MC in the whole game and only one maybe two could possibly be called NTR.
Ex-wife, Her own mom (which you only hear of) plus possible sexual contact with the MC's daughter and definate sex with the Daughters house keeper (which the MC wasn't really interested in at the time.
Meanwhile the MC has her beat in the sex stakes by about 3+ at a minimum more than Debs and she hasn't touched most of them.

So play it or don't but at least look at more responces before you do and don't ever take advice from 1 poster since he/she could just tell you any uncorroborated bull crap just because they dislike the game or a character in it.

Just Sayin.
Ex wife no problem was in the past, the mom not a problem also (because if you are playing with your sister why your mom shouldnt?), daughter of the house keeper if in the moment MC wasnt interested so not a problem also, but about the MC's daugher what really happened? (spoiler me)
And i did read some old comments of people saying she slept with MC LIs, so i was going for a update.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Ex wife no problem was in the past, the mom not a problem also (because if you are playing with your sister why your mom shouldnt?), daughter of the house keeper if in the moment MC wasnt interested so not a problem also, but about the MC's daugher what really happened? (spoiler me)
And i did read some old comments of people saying she slept with MC LIs, so i was going for a update.
At the beginning of the game, the daughter is pissed at the MC and spends the night in the same bed as Deb. Deb pretends to be asleep while her niece plays with her body and remembers how hot it was to watch her mom fuck the housekeeper. This is the scene that pretty much triggers everybody. Their lesbian relationship only goes forward from that if you pick the path where the MC doesn't dominate Deb (which is what she wants) and doesn't let Milly explore her dad sexually. Basically, Deb is plan B for content if you play the MC like a twat.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019

Hello friends.
I forgot to post a couple of public previews as I usually do. So, here you go. It's difficult to judge how far into the update I am; but as always, it's a lot of fun and I'm beavering away.
Stay safe and have fun!
Azrayal

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
I see many people being satisfied with the friendzoning option of deb but I guess it was not enough for me. Someone that has actively tried (and accomplished lmao) to cuck MC so much is not someone you want around as a friend but I guess that is as good as it's gonna get so I'll take it. She reeeally benefited from not having a penis, because if she was futa or brother instead of sister... better not think about it. Even leaving the cucking aside, the part she played in the betrayal would be enough to tell her to fuck off but whatever.
I don't think Marie is dead. Just missing her toe or something. She is probably going to pop up later as some fucked-up villain.
If she ever comes back she will just be forgiven like the rest, MC doesnt care, he says he does but really doesnt show it. He must have a humilliation fetish or something. I can even see him apologizing to her so I pray she stays "death"

Last edited:

Munchking

Oct 19, 2017
In this update MC gets injured, Deb raises wifey from the dead and the two of them have sex on top of his comatose form. Maybe. Probably. *sets up chair and starts making popcorn*

Reactions: The D0n

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019

Hello friends.
Triple Ex v0.16 is in the final phase. As usual, I'm giving myself a little leeway in case of last-minute hiccups, but if all goes well, the release dates will be as follows...
1st release - Wednesday 19th
2nd release - Sunday 23rd
3rd release - Tuesday 25th
Public release - Thursday 27th
Stay safe and have fun!
Azrayal

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
This game have NTR route? Or just a couple of scenes?
I wouldn't really call it an NTR route. It is more like an "I don't want to fuck my daughter so she will cry on her auntie's shoulder" route. There are some good scenes between the girls but they are not to everybody's taste, naturally. I liked them fine when I was playing the lame-o route but I prefer the daddy spank route.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I have no idea how far in I actually am, but despite the slow start it has developd into quite an amusing game.
The story has its flaws, but the humour is nice and the old girl can certainly packs a punch.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 101 Votes