DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
She isn't the one married to someone and fucking another woman behind her back, she isn't the one trying to fuck her own daughter, she isn't the one who groomed his younger sister into fucking him.
No she fucked that woman behind his back while he would actually have been ok with it if she had told him in the meantime breaking her promise to him to tell the truth, she is trying to fuck her cousin though and grooming her while MC has done nothing sexual at all with his daughter, It feels more like she groomed her brother into her bed together with her mother as other way around but we miss that part of history. She betrayed both her brother and cousin letting them live in mental anguish for years knowingly and willingly.

Besides even if they were true none of the thing you say make Deb a great person, just trying to blame someone else and why that would make her actions acceptable, also known as scapegoating. :p

Last edited:

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
She isn't the one married to someone and fucking another woman behind her back, she isn't the one trying to fuck her own daughter, she isn't the one who groomed his younger sister into fucking him.
She was fucking the same woman behind his back, she is trying to fuck her own niece (and every woman in Mcs life) and I don't actually know what you mean by that last sentence. I am not saying Mc is flawless but deb is definitely not better.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Not with Milly, in general that she always slept naked.
Oh right at least that was cleared up. Still makes Deb a creep but the MC should have told her off harshly even if Deb didn't listen to him.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
You've mentioned this a few times Eddie, and I think you are reading too much into that scene. It may be down to my inexperience at writing / storytelling that is at fault. This is how I'd hoped that scene would come across.
Deb had just argued with MC and was annoyed. Deb did then state she always slept naked to Milly and that she would leave if Milly felt uncomfortable, perhaps I could have put an option in there for that to happen, but I never thought about it until now. Deb had intended to sneak into MC's room later that night but Milly's fondling prevented that. She was frustrated and took a photo annoy the MC, sort of payback for their argument.
When someone asks you not to do something, you agree to that and the very next moment you're not only doing exactly that, but you're sending pictures to that person, it's not just a payback, but a huge "fuck you". She basically showed the MC that she can lie right into his face with no remorse and he was cool with that. Deb has not shown a single time in 5 releases that she cares for the MC. She's constantly fucking around and never does anything he asks her. She mostly sees him as a living dildo. Calling someone a motherf... instead of motherfucker is not her "behaving". And she's still undermining the MC in every chance. Take the scene with Milly when the MC thought she was an intruder as an example. I clearly told Deb that she shouldn't undermine the MC and the next day she tells Milly that she didn't do anything because he looked funny and in the very next scene Julia also said how she's more likely to listen to Deb over the MC. I commented after your first release about how much I hated her actions, and you told me that was the reaction you wanted to see towards her, but at this point the whole game is Deb-centric and it's getting harder and harder to follow. That's not supposed to be the premise of the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well you don't follow Jake so much anymore, do you? It's mostly Deb's sexcapades and some side storied about him. If I wanted to see Deb bang everyone in the game one after the other, I'd go and play a FMC game.

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
She was fucking the same woman behind his back, she is trying to fuck her own niece (and every woman in Mcs life) and I don't actually know what you mean by that last sentence. I am not saying Mc is flawless but deb is definitely not better.
Yeah, but did she marry woman? Because from my knowledge, the MC married the woman not Deb, unlike when the MC is allowed to fuck his own daughter, I'm I right?
No she fucked that woman behind his back while he would actually have been ok with it if she had told him in the meantime breaking her promise to him to tell the truth, she is trying to fuck her cousin though and grooming her while MC has done nothing sexual at all with his daughter, It feels more like she groomed her brother into her bed together with her mother as other way around but we miss that part of history. She betrayed both her brother and cousin letting them live in mental anguish for years knowingly and willingly.

Besides even if they were true none of the thing you say make Deb a great person, just trying to blame someone else and why that would make her actions acceptable, also known as scapegoating. :p
Nothing sexual? Are you fucking serious? Did you even play the game? Jesus.
Bro he didn't even tell the truth , what did he do to deserve years in the military jail? Yeah, the pot calls kettle black.
Scapegoating? Trying to blame somone else? I'm stright up saying that MC is a dipshit, and he deserve everything that the world hurled at him. What a fucking joke :p .

• Angry
Reactions: Mid4s

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
The MC is still treading on eggshells his daughter is only just starting to accept his presence and he is an emotional retard with the opposite sex (don't forget he chose the army over his wife), the ever so lovely wife was a cow for taking the easy way out but she had her reasons, Deb is an immature self centered little bitch who is not to be trusted, like I child "I want, I want I want" regardless of who she sh 1 t's on. I think she should have a bit more respect particularly with her military background.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah, but did she marry woman? Because from my knowledge, the MC married the woman not Deb, unlike when the MC is allowed to fuck his own daughter, I'm I right?

Bro he didn't even tell the truth , what did he do to deserve years in the military jail? Yeah, the pot calls kettle black.
Scapegoating? Trying to blame somone else? I'm stright up saying that MC is a dipshit, and he deserve everything that the world hurled at him. What a fucking joke :p .
That is exactly the point, whether MC deserves what he got or not does not make Deb a great person or absolves her actions. Now if his wive would have kicked the living shit out of MC for that she would have had a point. Hurting her daughter that way and betraying her? No she did not. Deb as being a friend of the ex was as much at fault for continuing their relation as MC was.

Deb is not great cause MC made mistakes, she is an egotistic bitch and her actions proof it. MC may have to fuckhis daughter in game, but he has nit done so. The jail time was reverenced as having been a setup, where I would not be surprised myself if his ex-wive might actually have played a role in, but the dev has not disclosed that yet, so it is an assumption.

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018

Up until this last update he didn't actually do anything besides stare and have some lewd thoughts about his daughter, which he was trying to bury. Ok actually deserving to go to jail. We don't know if that's the case. To me it sounded more like he found some kind of high level conspiracy and when he tried to fight it they found a way to put him in prison. Thats why the ex wife "had to leave him and separate him from his daughter" so he could forget about that fight and instead fight for his daughter. That's the way I saw that situation. I could be wrong but only the dev knows for now.

Last edited:

wittnotyoyo

Jan 31, 2020
I mean if we're being super honest here, the only females I've enjoyed so far have been Astrid and Kimiko. The rest can go die in a fire as far as I'm concerned.
I like Yuki too. It would be nice if the MC could ditch the rest and shack up with those two. Kimiko seems safer to be around than Deb.

I hope there are more choices to get Deb shot in the future.

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
Honestly if there's an acting lessons scenario here, I'm a try to put some bullets in some skulls. I'm definetly leaving Deb and Julia, probably the daughter as well.

Just to ensure the consequences are suitably.... 'grave' lol
I can probably forgive the daughter and if maybe small chance Julia. The mc's family can all go inside the building. They all knew how to get in contact with them and never said anything to the suffering mc. Although the mc is pretty pathetic here. I don't know who I hate more Deb or the mc. Deb for being a lying manipulative bitch or the mc for being a whiny beta

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Honestly if there's an acting lessons scenario here, I'm a try to put some bullets in some skulls. I'm definetly leaving Deb and Julia, probably Milly as well.

Just to ensure the consequences are suitably.... 'grave' lol
MC would save Milly though for sure, it would not be in character for him not to and likely he would be stupid enough to sacrifice himself to save rest as well, as imperfect as he is.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
I can probably forgive the daughter and if maybe small chance Julia. The mc's family can all go inside the building. They all knew how to get in contact with them and never said anything to the suffering mc. Although the mc is pretty pathetic here. I don't know who I hate more Deb or the mc. Deb for being a lying manipulative bitch or the mc for being a whiny beta
There should be some sort of poll, what non MC characters do you want to see dead, multiple votes allowed.

3.10 star(s) 102 Votes