Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
It kind of makes me laugh how everyone is so into how the MC family screwed him over as the biggest issue going on.

Ummm excuse me but doesn't this ENTIRE family have a history of screwing each other? That is a little more fucked up than MC immediate family doing some shady shit to get his sorry àss out of jail and trouble.

Just saying....

Reactions: Jsd16 and mr john

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It kind of makes me laugh how everyone is so into how the MC family screwed him over as the biggest issue going on.

Ummm excuse me but doesn't this ENTIRE family have a history of screwing each other? That is a little more fucked up than MC immediate family doing some shady shit to get his sorry àss out of jail and trouble.

Just saying....
Not really, screwing each other can be a loving deed even if not that acceptable in the eyes of society at large, since they are family. Screwing someone over and throwing them under the bus, as happens in this story, that you profess to love is of a much higher level of scumbaggery as having sex together consensually, family or not. :p (Now to be clear, forcing someone, grooming and so on is not incest firstly, but rape aggravated by the fact it was done by someone you had a right to trust and expect to keep you safe and unforgiveable as such).

Same that the Ex with what she did and the way she did it, did way more damage to Millie as was warranted by that masturbation scene. Often those things pass over time, you could have had some serious talks if did not and even if they had ended up together out of their free will, the damage of that would have been less likely as the damage done now to Millie by her actions to stop that before it even became a thing and with how hurt Millie was it is in a way even more likely now she will end up with her father in at least an emotional partner like relation, since she will likely have some trust issues with others. Even if MC was able to stop it becoming sexual if he wants to, which I doubt.

Last edited:

SatansSausage

Dec 30, 2018
Not sure if I'm doing something stupid but can't get saves from the previous version to load in 0.09. Not even sure if this is the right place to post this. If anyone could help I'd be much obliged. Here's hoping.

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Not sure if I'm doing something stupid but can't get saves from the previous version to load in 0.09. Not even sure if this is the right place to post this. If anyone could help I'd be much obliged. Here's hoping.
Need to start a new game I belive, as there's been a rework/redux of the game, if I am not mistaken.

M'95

May 17, 2019
I think you can use any saves except those of last episode.

If you have earlier saves try them until you find one that works and CTRL untill it stops.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I think you can use any saves except those of last episode.

If you have earlier saves try them until you find one that works and CTRL untill it stops.
That seems about right. I can't remember whether the scene was last episode or the one before, but I was able to load a save where the MC is talking with Mam on the steps outside her house.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yeah, but some definite progress with her. In my playthrough, the mc admits he wants to fuck her and gets some kissing and groping action.
This was a lovely update for me. I know there's no harem tag, but I enjoyed the progress with Milly, the sex with Laura, fingering Jules, and the introduction of Phoebe, Christina, and Natalie, whether something happens with any of them or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Azrayal and pochops

pochops

Jul 4, 2020
This was a lovely update for me. I know there's no harem tag, but I enjoyed the progress with Milly, the sex with Laura, fingering Jules, and the introduction of both Phoebe, Christina, and Natalie, whether something happens with any of them or not.
Laura was the scat-loving home sitter, right? If so, she has some nasty fetishes. But I ain't too picky, so of course I fucked her. Regarding the lack of a harem tag, I talked with the developer about this on Patreon. It's ridiculous this game is tagged with ntr when there is none thus far. With Astrid slowly accepting all of the mc's sexual exploits with other women, this game has much more of a harem vibe than an ntr one.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Laura was the scat-loving home sitter, right? If so, she has some nasty fetishes. But I ain't too picky, so of course I fucked her.
Yep, that's her. Well, if that turns you off, the positive for you is that you didn't actually have to participate in it to bang her in this update. The dev has been really good about offering choices in the game, so I assume if you're confronted with that later, you'll be able to decline, even if it means no more Laura time.
Regarding the lack of a harem tag, I talked with the developer about this on Patreon. It's ridiculous this game is tagged with ntr when there is none thus far. With Astrid slowly accepting all of the mc's sexual exploits with other women, this game has much more of a harem vibe than an ntr one.
I can only remember a couple of NTR-ish things . . . and I don't think either of them is actually NTR:
  1. If you tell Jake he can get with Jules, some might feel like she's "stolen" or something. However, if you tell someone else they can have her before you've really started a relationship, I don't consider that NTR.
  2. Astrid mentioned that her stewardess friend, Kate, was almost raped by the fake police (at least, the passerby that scared them off said the "police" were going to rape her). But the MC never got involved with Kate, so that's not NTR either IMO, not to mention that they never succeeded in violating her.
I can't remember now why the ntr tag is there; someone would need to refresh my memory. If it's for either of the above, my opinion is that it doesn't apply. But I'm not here to argue for or against that; just stating my personal view.

Reactions: pochops

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Laura was the scat-loving home sitter, right? If so, she has some nasty fetishes. But I ain't too picky, so of course I fucked her. Regarding the lack of a harem tag, I talked with the developer about this on Patreon. It's ridiculous this game is tagged with ntr when there is none thus far. With Astrid slowly accepting all of the mc's sexual exploits with other women, this game has much more of a harem vibe than an ntr one.
For some reason I missed the option to have sex with Laura, the house-sitter. What are the triggers needed in order to get that option?

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
sorry for being rude but how long does it take for the walkthrough mod to update to the newest version ?

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
I can't remember now why the ntr tag is there; someone would need to refresh my memory. If it's for either of the above, my opinion is that it doesn't apply. But I'm not here to argue for or against that; just stating my personal view.

I think it was for the Deb and Jules stuff pretty early in the game.

pochops

Jul 4, 2020
For some reason I missed the option to have sex with Laura, the house-sitter. What are the triggers needed in order to get that option?
I'm not sure about triggers going way back to prior chapters. But if you look at Chapter 9 of the attached walkthrough, there are clear immediate triggers, which I try to outline below -

https://f95zone.to/masked/mega.nz/3...KrlaffCLh.G0A3WYoXXVTht2LZkDIisl7tfNYi69jTGpg

1) "I bet your idea of variety in the bedroom is deciding whether to take your socks off or not! *smiles* Boring!"

MC's Reply - "I could tell you something...\"***This option has the possibility of leading to a sex scene

2) "(Should I tell her of other relatives I'm attracted to?)

MC's Reply - ""Yes" ***This option has the possibility of leading to a sex scene

"But, I am also attracted to other family members..." ***Choosing 3 or more from this section can lead to a sex scene
"Talk about your mum" "Talk about your aunt" "Talk about your twin cousins" "Talk about Milly"

3) "You may have spoilt the plans I had for this evening, but feeling the size of the thing I'm currently gripping, it could still turn out being a most enjoyable night! *smiles* So? ..."

MC's Reply - "It would be rude to stop..." ***Sex scene"

pochops

Jul 4, 2020
sorry for being rude but how long does it take for the walkthrough mod to update to the newest version ?
No one is currently doing a mod. I think Zoey Raven recently bowed out because of changes to the coding. I've been meaning to add a couple of modders to the list of developers I support on Patreon to show my appreciation for the contribution people like Zoey and others give to this forum. I think I'll finally put my money where my mouth is this weekend.

Reactions: Odin Eye Patch

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I'm not sure about triggers going way back to prior chapters. But if you look at Chapter 9 of the attached walkthrough, there are clear immediate triggers, which I try to outline below -

https://f95zone.to/masked/mega.nz/3...KrlaffCLh.G0A3WYoXXVTht2LZkDIisl7tfNYi69jTGpg

1) "I bet your idea of variety in the bedroom is deciding whether to take your socks off or not! *smiles* Boring!"

MC's Reply - "I could tell you something...\"***This option has the possibility of leading to a sex scene

2) "(Should I tell her of other relatives I'm attracted to?)

MC's Reply - ""Yes" ***This option has the possibility of leading to a sex scene

"But, I am also attracted to other family members..." ***Choosing 3 or more from this section can lead to a sex scene
"Talk about your mum" "Talk about your aunt" "Talk about your twin cousins" "Talk about Milly"

3) "You may have spoilt the plans I had for this evening, but feeling the size of the thing I'm currently gripping, it could still turn out being a most enjoyable night! *smiles* So? ..."

MC's Reply - "It would be rude to stop..." ***Sex scene"
yeah it confused me as I followed the same WT and picked all the answers that should have led to the lewd scene, instead, my MC went to bed...

3.10 star(s) 101 Votes