sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
anyone else got that during the bar scene?
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/chapter3.rpy", line 10860, in script call
$renpy.pause()
File "game/chapter4.rpy", line 3029, in script call
n "***You have not opened the map and clicked on Willy's. By continuing on, you will automatically skip dinner with Christina.***"
File "game/script/chapter7.rpy", line 1123, in script
E "I've nae see ye aroon' these parts f' a while noo, Faye..."
Exception: Sayer 'E' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/chapter3.rpy", line 10860, in script call
$renpy.pause()
File "game/chapter4.rpy", line 3029, in script call
n "***You have not opened the map and clicked on Willy's. By continuing on, you will automatically skip dinner with Christina.***"
File "game/script/chapter7.rpy", line 1123, in script
E "I've nae see ye aroon' these parts f' a while noo, Faye..."
File "renpy/ast.py", line 681, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "renpy/ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)
Exception: Sayer 'E' is not defined.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Triple Ex 0.15
Sat Aug 13 12:08:28 2022
```
the same happens when we deal with the girl in the taxi

and the problem is with the Walkthrough Mod, try not to use the Mod and just follow the Walkthrough in PDF where you can see the correct answers and you will see it doesn't give any kind of error

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
yepp - that exception about not defined sayer is all over the new content

The WT mod is screwed up - without mod everything works fine

blobbo66

Apr 13, 2022
Ive just came across this vn on lewdninja and noticing the tags i thought id check it out on here to see what you guys think of it and reading through some of your posts i found one that mentioned "father/sister" so i had a look at the tags on here and i noticed ntr, the ntr tag isnt in the genres and it wasnt on the site where i found this vn. So im wandering if there is ntr and if s can it be avoided because im not a fan of it

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
First of all, thank you for the game. Looks really good! Just downloaded and i'm sure i will enjoy! About the walkthrough mod, can you tell me what to do? I mean it's named "game folder" and obviously i cant replace it with the main game folder. Should i get all the files from the mod folder and put them in the main game folder? Guys dont freak out with my question!!
get all the files in the mod game folder and put them in the folder game sub folder in the main game folder.

Cotytto

Jun 15, 2020
Ive just came across this vn on lewdninja and noticing the tags i thought id check it out on here to see what you guys think of it and reading through some of your posts i found one that mentioned "father/sister" so i had a look at the tags on here and i noticed ntr, the ntr tag isnt in the genres and it wasnt on the site where i found this vn. So im wandering if there is ntr and if s can it be avoided because im not a fan of it
The MC gets NTRed by his sister. And no, it is not avoidable.

meseta1234

Dec 27, 2016
i gotta ask, is the MC in a relationship with the girl his sister fucks? Or is it just one of the x woman the MC fucks and they have and the sister fucks her too?

Just wanna know how hard is the NTR lol haven't tried yet

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
i gotta ask, is the MC in a relationship with the girl his sister fucks? Or is it just one of the x woman the MC fucks and they have and the sister fucks her too?

Just wanna know how hard is the NTR lol haven't tried yet
The sister had an affair with the MC's ex-wife while he was still married to her so yeah...

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
I am using Joker's mod. What happens if you don't use the 'best' choice in it? I have seen the pdf walkthrough that shows trait losses, but what does that ultimately lead to, if anything?

Cotytto

Jun 15, 2020
I am using Joker's mod. What happens if you don't use the 'best' choice in it? I have seen the pdf walkthrough that shows trait losses, but what does that ultimately lead to, if anything?
Nothing much. When I used to play it I'd choose the opposite to the "best" choices. You miss out on sex scenes and everyone is a bit pissy at the MC. Doesn't matter in the end because most things are forced on you no matter your what you pick. It's the illusion of choice.

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
View attachment 1981764
Triple Ex [v0.15] Walkthrough & Gallery Unlocker Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - ANDROID by Wills747

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
There's a bug in your updated mod; the script.py is missing two character definitions (Ewan and Bernadette), which causes crashes when the story reaches the point where these characters make an entrance (in the case of Ewan, the bartender: "Exception: Sayer 'E' is not defined.").

It would seem these two characters were introduced in 0.15, so it's pretty fresh.

Reactions: GaboCAP

blobbo66

Apr 13, 2022
Hang on i just need to clarify something.....is it only the sister that does it, so there's no dick other than the mc's? Just need some clarification coz if its only the sister then i can look past that, my hate of ntr is mainly when another dude is involved. Been reading a lot of the posts on here and it does sound pretty interesting, pretty intense and a little fucked up in some ways but interesting nonetheless and reading some of the debates people have been having on here has only piqued my interest even more so it would be a shame for me to miss out on something that i would potentially enjoy reading because of a misunderstanding, so as long as it is just the sister and no other dude is getting involved with the Li's then i can definitely give it a read.

3.00 star(s) 103 Votes