the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
I'm exhausted by this game I don't like deb cause she's a bitch but I don't really like the MC either cause he's a little bitch. I kept playing thinking there would be progressive points of the MC putting Deb in her place or just shutting her up if you go down the "dominant" route but nothing really changes with her fucking attitude, but also without Deb the story doesn't move along because the MC's a little bitch.

It's not just Deb though the rest of the characters except Kumiko and Astrid dogpile on him too, and while I can forgive Milly because of her lack of information the rest can kind of go fuck themselves. They dogpile on me and the MC so I'm pissed off at them, but I'm pissed off at the MC to because he just takes it. The dominant path isn't dominant, it's not even assertive. And I'm tired of all of them saying that it's all the MC's fault and he has to fix this fucked situation.

If Deb was a guy the stuff she's doing would be NTR if you think NTR is only guy vs guy which I don't, so it's basically close to NTR to me. I don't want Deb's sloppy seconds, I want the MC to take initiative. You know what would have been great if for the threesome scene the mc said I want to have sex with Julie and kicked Deb out or made her watch as she got nothing that would have been cathartic.

What it comes down to is that despite the developer changing from a kinetic novel to choice based there isn't really a difference in the sub or dom path because because the MC will continue to be a little bitch and deb is a hated bitch but she's the one moving the story along.

If you like to play the submissive roll and like women taking the lead then try the game out for it, but if you expect the MC to have some sort of backbone or do anything at all go look elsewhere cause it's just frustrating.

Maybe I'll come back read the comments and at some point the MC develops a character and tells Deb to shut the fuck up and the rest of the family too or maybe I just didn't get to it yet because it was just too frustrating to play.

Last edited:

Ravnos298

Nov 23, 2017
Updated my Android port to v0.14
Hello, I don't post very often and I apologize if this has already been addressed. I ran into an issue when the MC uses the phone to watch Deb and Jules have sex. It basically freezes up and won't advance beyond the what the MC decides to have a wank. I have played past this on the PC, but I started a new game using this Android port. Is this something that can be fixed? Again, I tried reading through the comments, but all the "I hate Deb!" Posts got to be a bit overwhelming. So thanks in advance.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hello, I don't post very often and I apologize if this has already been addressed. I ran into an issue when the MC uses the phone to watch Deb and Jules have sex. It basically freezes up and won't advance beyond the what the MC decides to have a wank. I have played past this on the PC, but I started a new game using this Android port. Is this something that can be fixed? Again, I tried reading through the comments, but all the "I hate Deb!" Posts got to be a bit overwhelming. So thanks in advance.
Can you send me a save file of just before it happens?
I've played this right up to date but over serval updates so something may have happened to previous content in an update of that makes sense.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Lets all agree the real MVP is the Grandma
The grandmother who, for nearly a decade, hasn't noticed or directly inquired about why MC no longer sees his daughter?
Seems a little far-fetched that it never came up, either with Milly or the MC.

I mean its not as far-fetched as the rest of the story, but still, seems a bit odd.

Reactions: v1900 and Cotytto

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.14 + Multimod by JokerLeader
Size 345 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated android port.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Is anybody else having difficulty loading saves? I do apologise if this was previously discussed but the search button did not bear recent fruit. Here is the error:

Screenshot (10).png

If rollback is attempted the game crashes out, if it is ignored the VN starts over from the first frame. If I have to start over because of a corrupted or incompatible save that is gonna be a bummer.

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
Is anybody else having difficulty loading saves? I do apologise if this was previously discussed but the search button did not bear recent fruit. Here is the error:

View attachment 1870490

If rollback is attempted the game crashes out, if it is ignored the VN starts over from the first frame. If I have to start over because of a corrupted or incompatible save that is gonna be a bummer.
Try autosaves or a previous save. It's a prayer and a hope for sure.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
I am a little bit puzzeled since acording to mommy dearest in this latest update she intended to come clean to the MC all along in this years family gathering.
Now the reason I find that interesting is did she decide that because the MC had already found out about the betrayal.
If its not because of the discovery and she had always planned it then just how do you plan to tell someone the truth at a family gathering.
That the MC himself hasn't attended since just before his incarceration and apparently had no intention of attending this time either.
And that was even before discovering his family's betrayal and I believe if I remeber right he especially wasn't going to after the discovery.
Well that was untill he discovered his x-wife had probably hidden the Item/evidence he needed to keep his daughter safe at his nana's house/grounds.
I mean if mommy had it planned to tell him at that gathering and knew the MC would basically be forced to attend I have to now wonder has she become psychic?.
We've all been trying to make sense of this cluster for 3 years now. Good luck to you, but don't think too much on it because it will have you chasing your own tail. :ROFLMAO:

Munchking

Oct 19, 2017
Maybe I'll come back read the comments and at some point the MC develops a character and tells Deb to shut the fuck up and the rest of the family too or maybe I just didn't get to it yet because it was just too frustrating to play.
Hell I've been coming back for a couple years now and one of the very first things I'll see is "When does MC get to tell Deb to go fuck herself with a spiky dildo", followed by an essay from one of her defenders about how all of this is exaggerated/a misunderstanding/etc and she's really a victim herself, you guys. This'll be after he catches her in bed with Milly, Mom and Grandma as one giant tangle of limbs, of course. She's tired of blaming herself for all this! Rah! MC has to take responsibility!

Get settled in and bring some snacks.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Try autosaves or a previous save. It's a prayer and a hope for sure.
It looks like no matter what the latest I can start is the part where MC is spying on Milly while she is with them bitches. I don't know what caused this error but I guess that just means I get the pleasure of replaying half the game. Yay. Here's hoping that the error does not reoccur when I get to that part of the latest update again. Fingers crossed.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
The grandmother who, for nearly a decade, hasn't noticed or directly inquired about why MC no longer sees his daughter?
Seems a little far-fetched that it never came up, either with Milly or the MC.

I mean its not as far-fetched as the rest of the story, but still, seems a bit odd.
I could be wrong it's been a few weeks since I played this and I'm old so my memorry gets foggy but.
I believe the Grandmother was under the Impression that the MC already knew what was going on.
And about the laughingly so called plan.
And thought that he had known for some time (of course we know he didn't thanks to Mommy).
Grandmam however was kept in the dark and unaware that it wasn't sorted untill the MC told her as much.
And unless someone informed her that Milliy and the MC were still being kept apart.
Which I believe they took great pains to avoid telling Grandmam then she wouldn't think to enquire.
Especially if she was under the impression the MC knew.
She would just prosume that since he's her dad the MC would be seeing Milliy.

Compared to the PLAN its one of the few things that do's make sence to me.

Just saying.

M'95

May 17, 2019
I could be wrong it's been a few weeks since I played this and I'm old so my memorry gets foggy but.
I believe the Grandmother was under the Impression that the MC already knew what was going on.
And thought that he had known for some time (of course we know he didn't thanks to Mommy).
Grandmam however was kept in the dark and unaware that it wasn't sorted untill the MC told her as much.
And unless someone informed her that Milliy and the MC were still being kept apart.
Which I believe they took great pains to avoid telling Grandmam then she wouldn't think to enquire.
She would just prosume that since he's her dad the MC would be seeing Milliy.

Compared to the PLAN its one of the few things that do's make sence to me.

Just saying.
True dat, thats why gran goes all "Rocky Balboa" on mum, after finding out MC was lied to all the time.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
As I said, it isn't as far-fetched as the rest of the story but did she not think it was strange that the MC never came to the family events to see Milly all those years when Milly and her mother were together with the rest of the family?
She didn't think it strange enough to ask either Milly or the MC? Or even just ask the MC why he never came?

I think its odd.

Like If I were hosting big family events on a regular basis and one specific member never came, I'd probably talk to them and see what was up.

Might just be me, maybe I'm forgetting some specific part where it was explained why in the last 7 years the grandmother hadn't talked to the MC about it.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
As I said, it isn't as far-fetched as the rest of the story but did she not think it was strange that the MC never came to the family events to see Milly all those years when Milly and her mother were together with the rest of the family?
She didn't think it strange enough to ask either Milly or the MC? Or even just ask the MC why he never came?

I think its odd.

Like If I were hosting big family events on a regular basis and one specific member never came, I'd probably talk to them and see what was up.

Might just be me, maybe I'm forgetting some specific part where it was explained why in the last 7 years the grandmother hadn't talked to the MC about it.
Nope you are right there is no mention of it and we don't know why she didn't contact the MC or if she didn't try to talk to the MC.
But I would hazard a guess as to a possible reason and that's while Milly's mom was around that between Milly's Mom and MC's Mom, Dad, Aunty and possibly to some extent even Deb's it would of been pretty easy to keep finding plausible reason's not only for his absence from the family partie's but also for his lack of contact directly to his grandmam.
Even After Milly's Moms death the plausible excuses could continue.

Had Grandmam had any reason to doubt both her daughter's, her daughter's husband, Milly's Mom and possibly Deb's then maybe she would of contacted the MC herself but why would she doubt them.
they could of told her stuff like "Hey Mom MC phoned me yesterday he say's hes sorry he has to miss the party again but something came up at work again but he sends his love and he will try to phone you next week if he can" or some other crap like that After all it seem's his Mother atleast is a very accomplished liar.

As to Why Milly didn't let anything slip that could be because of a few reason's Mommy told he to play along and say she had seen Daddy so as not upset Grandmam.
Or she was that pissed off at Daddy that when Grandmam aske'd she changed the subject to avoid upsetting Grandmam.

Only the Dev know's the truth.
And its just pure speculation, life experience and lots and lots of theory on my part maybe even a little reading between the lines maybe.

This is Just one possibility as to why I don't necessarily find it as strange as you do.
However that dosen't mean i'm in anyway close so you maybe right about it being strange.

Last edited:

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I don't know what it is. This game hits everything perfectly. First of all, it reminds me of how an Incest game is supposed to be done. The best build up in a game was easily Mr. Dots first 1 and half chapters of Dating My Daughter. Regardless of what it became (a mess) it really build up a ironclad relationship between both leads. This game does something similar. The only exception being that MC in DMD was basically using D's ignorance to sort of groom her while this game uses unresolved feelings as catalyst for change. While this game has a more pervy feel for how the characters start to interact, but it still feel innocent and almost standoffish. The MC knows what his relationship to his family always was and he's resistant to pushing it with daughter. It takes a LONG time to get to the good points, but at that point his character and hers is so established that it doesn't feel like it's out of the blue.

If I were to discuss this games greatest accomplishment is that everything feels well earned. All the girls minus maybe Julie (Jules) and Astrid (at first) are autonomous. They do things for themselves, and their relationships feel that it was a mutual choice rather than a fairy tale/magic moment. The best side character is Milly's Japanese friend Kinoko? I forget. But she's fantastic and her interactions are always really well written and capture the well earned feeling. Finally, even the one off moments feel this way. I'd say if there were any criticism's I'd make they are, TMI's at times with MC and his father/sister (though it does add a lot of characterization to his character), Julie's first proper sex scene at the cabin could have been better, and that there are 2 major plot fake outs (Sister in the Hospital and MC running away from Milly). Besides that, I'd say this makes me glad I found this site. It's a little drawn out, and it can be a little unpleasant with MC's sister. She gets better later or on I promise. And god forbid she PAYS for it throughout that I felt sorry for her after a certain point.

My last point is the MC. The best part of him as a character is that he is not a wimpy dude, but also isn't a Alpha jerk bag. He knows when to flex his power and when to relent. His family is a group of tough mother fuckers and he is only one of them. I'm glad he's able to feel like a person with power must understand when to use it. He's accomplished much and saved people's lives but still understands that he's caused just as much heartache for other through the war. He lives with his mistakes and is still sensitive to it. He's flawed and powerful but never feels forced to be either. If Azrayal reads this, I'd like to thank you for creating this. You did a damn fine job and I'm eating it up like candy :D

Theory's ahead! DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED THE LAST UPDATE!!!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019

Hello friends.
Progress is steadily coming along for Triple Ex v0.15, but it's reached the point where I feel as though I'm slightly behind. This usually occurs once or twice per update and as of yet has never turned out to be correct. Finger's crossed it is the same again this time.
There is no estimated time until release, though I will let you know when I can give an accurate timeframe.
Stay safe and have fun!
Azrayal

3.00 star(s) 103 Votes