bighunter

Apr 3, 2018
Soo zoey wont update walkthroo mod, can somone else make it ? Well now i am going to wait for walkthroo mod or the end of game till i play it again ....

Reactions: Leonidas

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
I have something to say, but my "Spoiler" doesn't show up in the final post

I will say, if things truly are as they appear in the end, I'm done. Not cool.
It's a cliffhanger...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I understand where you're coming from, but I am HOPING for the best. Cliffhangers like these are always SO tough.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
A Cliffhanger is a flatline on an EKG. Brain Dead is Game, set, harvest the organs.
Well until the dev writes they are pulling the plug, I refuse to give up hope. I'd sooner believe Marie faked her own death than Deb was killed off this way.

Last edited:
Reactions: mr john

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
A Cliffhanger is a flatline on an EKG. Brain Dead is Game, set, harvest the organs.
I am sure Azrayal would not want to lose fans of the game, Deb will be back in some way. I know there are many who would not continue playing without her... myself included. So I think there is more to this than what's there right now. Of course this is just my theory for now.

snarkster1558

Feb 27, 2019
I am sure Azrayal would not want to lose fans of the game, Deb will be back in some way. I know there are many who would not continue playing without her... myself included. So I think there is more to this than what's there right now. Of course this is just my theory for now.
Well, I said "IF." If he pulls a rabbit outta his hat (which I agree is likely), I'll stick around. Was really pissed when I first came upon it though.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Well, I said "IF." If he pulls a rabbit outta his hat (which I agree is likely), I'll stick around. Was really pissed when I first came upon it though.
I don't mind this type of thing for the game's plot, but I'm seriously hoping she turns out OK. Even if the rabbit is more painful and has to get pulled from Azrayal's ass, that would be tons better than a lost Deb. IDK if I really could stand another Acting Lessons or Depraved Awakening plot twist . . . and I played both of those years ago.

Cramone

May 14, 2018
damn this story is hard, and sad... made me think on many emotions about people who were liying and hurt others they didnt care or they didnt think of them
you could say this game make me think of consecuences of acts... cheating for example, how spouse feel bad when it knows about that and keep trying to fix marriage againts all and fails, cry and cry.... fuck the life is not pretty is tough and depressive

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Cotytto

Jun 15, 2020
I don't know why everyone is so concerned. After all this time there is no way Azrayal would ever kill off your precious Deb. It's either a "joke" or it will be yet another manipulative lie in order to guilt the MC into forgiving her. That would be the status quo for the people in this game.

If she (and the entire rest of the cast except for Milly) did kick the bucket in the most horrific and painful way possible that'd be great. At the hands of the MC after he's been pushed too far for too long if possible.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I don't know why everyone is so concerned. After all this time there is no way Azrayal would ever kill off your precious Deb. It's either a "joke" or it will be yet another manipulative lie in order to guilt the MC into forgiving her. That would be the status quo for the people in this game.

If she (and the entire rest of the cast except for Milly) did kick the bucket in the most horrific and painful way possible that'd be great. At the hands of the MC after he's been pushed too far for too long if possible.
Well if MC would go berserk at one moment, that would be forgivable from his pov. :ROFLMAO:

Dev though has to work in some way that it is believable MC will not only forgive Deb but that she also can regain his trust somehow, after her decision to betray him and stay with that decision and kept quiet about it until he found out, if he wants to give Deb a happy ending.

Well this is likely the start of that especially since dev did seem to like Deb as a character, unless dev either from start or later decided that was not possible and having Deb live through all and ending up all alone and broken would be worse ending for her as as her dying. (Though her becoming an antagonist could also work after having been dumped by Mc to get her moving on I suspect.) Then again, I would have expected in that case he would have given her a heroic and redeeming sent off, saving Millie or MC somehow. So I suspect things will somehow end up all right for Deb after some hard work from dev. :)

These kind of anxious making cliffhangers do tend to be hard though and I get those who are fans of her have a bad feeling until next update comes out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
. . . and the woman going into the restroom, the doctor, and any nurses present are all in on the lie and agree to it? Sure, man. Sure.
Well that Mom has proven she might be stupid enough to set something like that up in the past without considering what would happen if truth came out or consequences for people while the lie was kept active. :p -Just kiddding-

DatRacoon

Dec 1, 2020
My take on it is that milly wants ded and mc to make up so deb conned milly while on the hospital bed telling her that if she goes with the coma thing mc will be devastated and will soon forgive her.
Well , we all know the mc is dumb as rocks so... he is certainly not going to ask a doctor or a nurse or look at the bed charts.
After all it seems that lying to the Mc is a national sport in this game.
And of course deb will conveniently wake up when mc is ready to forgive her.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
My take on it is that milly wants ded and mc to make up so deb conned milly while on the hospital bed telling her that if she goes with the coma thing mc will be devastated and will soon forgive her.
Well , we all know the mc is dumb as rocks so... he is certainly not going to ask a doctor or a nurse or look at the bed charts.
Well besides some holes in that plot, if it would go wrong and Mc finds out somehow through someone else..... Deb is learning the cost of a long lie that came out. she may be desperate, but not that stupid I would hope.

Forgiveness up to a certain point will just take patience from Deb I suspect especially if Millie would support her and let Mc get past his anger and all, which will take a while longer as a few days or a week. Winning back MC's trust will be the real battle though for her.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Well besides some holes in that plot, if it would go wrong and Mc finds out somehow through someone else..... Deb is learning the cost of a long lie that came out. she may be desperate, but not that stupid I would hope.

Forgiveness up to a certain point will just take patience from Deb I suspect especially if Millie would support her and let Mc get past his anger and all, which will take a while longer as a few days or a week. Wining back MC's trust will be the real battle though for her.
Precisely. Honestly, if Deb tried to pull that shit again, she is the one who's dumb as rocks. That would be the biggest dumbassery by a character in the game so far, notwithstanding the MC's propensity for being an idiot. "I know the MC is pissed because I lied to him, and that he's really struggling to forgive me. I also know he loves me deeply and can't imagine life without me. I bet if I tell an even bigger lie about almost dying and he finds it out, he'll totally chuckle about it and forgive me straightaway!" Habitual liars can't help themselves, but anyone else with any brains should absolutely know better.

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Dev decided to rework the game so I'll no longer be doing the mod, you guys know this is my hard a fast rule now. So bring on the sad faces if you will. Btw you have to start a new save.

Edit: Updated to v0.08a (From here on this will be harem mod, meaning I'll show everything I can. :))

You can find this and all my other work here:

Or you can:
Can you make a update for ver. 0.09 a please??

YendorGGB

Oct 18, 2018
I really hope the dev doesn't change this game into a sandbox style. This was a really great VN and it would just ruin the game.

3.00 star(s) 103 Votes