-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
For some reason I missed the option to have sex with Laura, the house-sitter. What are the triggers needed in order to get that option?
I'm not sure about triggers going way back to prior chapters. But if you look at Chapter 9 of the attached walkthrough, there are clear immediate triggers, which I try to outline below -

https://f95zone.to/masked/mega.nz/3...KrlaffCLh.G0A3WYoXXVTht2LZkDIisl7tfNYi69jTGpg

1) "I bet your idea of variety in the bedroom is deciding whether to take your socks off or not! *smiles* Boring!"

MC's Reply - "I could tell you something...\"***This option has the possibility of leading to a sex scene

2) "(Should I tell her of other relatives I'm attracted to?)

MC's Reply - ""Yes" ***This option has the possibility of leading to a sex scene

"But, I am also attracted to other family members..." ***Choosing 3 or more from this section can lead to a sex scene
"Talk about your mum" "Talk about your aunt" "Talk about your twin cousins" "Talk about Milly"

3) "You may have spoilt the plans I had for this evening, but feeling the size of the thing I'm currently gripping, it could still turn out being a most enjoyable night! *smiles* So? ..."

MC's Reply - "It would be rude to stop..." ***Sex scene"
yeah it confused me as I followed the same WT and picked all the answers that should have led to the lewd scene, instead, my MC went to bed...
I'm not sure about the walkthrough (I don't use it myself), but according to the code for that scene, you need to have both told Laura about all four of your other incestuous interests and have a Dominance score of 56 or higher. I'm not sure what choices the walkthrough suggests for increasing the MC's Dominance. (Getting Astrid to be more forgiving — or even competitive — with other girls if she finds out about the MC's involvement with them is also based on a high Dominance score, BTW.)

Reactions: pochops

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I think it was for the Deb and Jules stuff pretty early in the game.
Ah, right. I see, although I personally don't see that as NTR, either, if the MC is intimate with the both of them still. No one is being stolen away if both are still with the MC. But again, that's just my opinion.

Reactions: pochops

Azrayal

Game Developer
May 31, 2018
No one is currently doing a mod. I think Zoey Raven recently bowed out because of changes to the coding.
I'm not entirely sure what changes I have made to the coding. I screwed up and caused the saved game bug, apologies again, and I also added the map, which I explained would only ever be used as it was in this update. Perhaps that was it?

pochops

Jul 4, 2020
I'm not entirely sure what changes I have made to the coding. I screwed up and caused the saved game bug, apologies again, and I also added the map, which I explained would only ever be used as it was in this update. Perhaps that was it?
You're right. I just checked again and Zoey says he stopped doing the mod because you decided to "rework" the game. Not sure if that means the map or something else. I did say on Patreon the other day that the map might rile up some sandbox haters though.

Reactions: Jsd16

pochops

Jul 4, 2020
I'm not sure about the walkthrough (I don't use it myself), but according to the code for that scene, you need to have both told Laura about all four of your other incestuous interests and have a Dominance score of 56 or higher. I'm not sure what choices the walkthrough suggests for increasing the MC's Dominance. (Getting Astrid to be more forgiving — or even competitive — with other girls if she finds out about the MC's involvement with them is also based on a high Dominance score, BTW.)
Thanks. Good to know choices make a difference. My dominance score is like 64, if I recall. The way some bash the mc as a spineless cuck, it seemed like I was playing a different game in an alternate universe. Maybe they just made the wrong choices and have a low dominance score. My mc has been completely dominating Deb for a while now. Also, I told Astrid to her face that I fucked Deb, Kumiko, and that I'm hot for Milly. Not only did she accept it all, but I gained points with her. In fact, when I told her I finger fucked Jules by the pool, I gained a point with Astrid, and then she promptly dropped to her knees and titty fucked me.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Ah, right. I see, although I personally don't see that as NTR, either, if the MC is intimate with the both of them still. No one is being stolen away if both are still with the MC. But again, that's just my opinion.
In my playthrough I avoid Deb like the plague and flirt with Jules (who flirts back) from day one, so when she lets Deb finger her and then use her arsenal of sextoys on her, she is being stolen away. Deb is crossing a lot of lines in the game and while people who like her (or girl on girl action in general) might find that hot, for those of us avoiding her she behaves like your typical NTR antagonist, going for "your" girls in every chance she gets and then rubbing it in your face.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
In my playthrough I avoid Deb like the plague and flirt with Jules (who flirts back) from day one, so when she lets Deb finger her and then use her arsenal of sextoys on her, she is being stolen away. Deb is crossing a lot of lines in the game and while people who like her (or girl on girl action in general) might find that hot, for those of us avoiding her she behaves like your typical NTR antagonist, going for "your" girls in every chance she gets and then rubbing it in your face.
Well, I did say "if the MC is intimate with both of them". I'm not avoiding her, so I don't see that side of things. I guess what you describe is the reason for the ntr tag, then. While I still don't think it's actually NTR unless the MC lets it happen (NTR and competition aren't the same thing IMO), I'm not here to argue definitions or anything. You've now clarified why the tag is on this game, so thanks.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The fact that MC was set so far back from her in early game did not help with that either, since that is part of the regular NTR vibe and fact Deb had a few more problems in her past that made her feel more as a possible antagonist as future wing woman. Well those parts are now playing out about that past and seems Deb might be more tragic as antagonist, though the wing woman part is still hard to see being pulled of successfully by dev as things stand at the moment.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Well, I did say "if the MC is intimate with both of them". I'm not avoiding her, so I don't see that side of things. I guess what you describe is the reason for the ntr tag, then. While I still don't think it's actually NTR unless the MC lets it happen (NTR and competition aren't the same thing IMO), I'm not here to argue definitions or anything. You've now clarified why the tag is on this game, so thanks.
At this point I'm pretty sure that even the staff members here have different views on some tags, so I gave up on trying to understand what qualifies as what... That's just my interpretation, because if I remember correctly that's when the tag was added. The person who reported it might have given a different explanation the mods accepted. Maybe Deb banging Marie for years behind the MC's back? I don't know. I haven't report any games for tags so I'm not sure how that works, but I think you have to write down why you want a tag to be added.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Thanks! That's what happened....with regards to my dominance. I restarted playing the game with more sub choices (as the early sub choices gave more +Deb rep, and I actually like her more than Astrid). That said, had a Dominance score of only 42 and Willpower of -51. Looks like I might have to start another PL if I want to see that scene.

M'95

May 17, 2019
Thanks! That's what happened....with regards to my dominance. I restarted playing the game with more sub choices (as the early sub choices gave more +Deb rep, and I actually like her more than Astrid). That said, had a Dominance score of only 42 and Willpower of -51. Looks like I might have to start another PL if I want to see that scene.
Or go to load your save and change 42 to 56?

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I can't stop crying...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I want to say it was a great update... but my heart won't let me at this time... it was a heart breaking update.
I'm already gutted at the state of their current relationship. The last thing I needed was that cliffhanger, I'm a little perplexed as the MC urged Millie to forgive them and keep them in her life while trying to understand why they did what they did. Seems like the MC is having trouble following his own advice even after learning the truth about how destroyed Deb feels about everything and her reluctant role in going along with Marie & their parents' betrayal. If anything, Marie's insane idea to get married is what destroyed any chance for a happy reconciliation with the MC. How the fuck did she think he would take her back after marrying someone else?

Speaking of betrayal, if Mam knew the truth about Deb and the MC going back to their teenaged years, and commented that the MC was never able to be honest and open with his feelings and emotions, I still think a large part of his self-hate and self-loathing for having 'those feelings towards his family' would have been cleared up if she had been more of understanding and approached him with the knowledge of his relationship with Deb. Then, just as Millie had her questions, he would have felt free to ask his own and at the very least not felt so much shame and self-loathing. From there she could have put it out there depending on his interest in that kind of a relationship with his mother/aunt/cousins and skipped a whole fuckton of emotional baggage.

Personally I wish he could just embrace and forgive them both with the understanding for them to never lie or keep anything from him again. Crazy as it sounds other than Marie, I feel like Deb is a tragic soulmate unable to be with the only man she ever loved and I'd rather be with her over Astrid.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Personally I wish he could just embrace and forgive them both with the understanding for them to never lie or keep anything from him again. Crazy as it sounds other than Marie, I feel like Deb is a tragic soulmate unable to be with the only man she ever loved and I'd rather be with her over Astrid.
I completely agree with that last statement... I would rather send Astrid packing and keep Deb. Deb and Millie are the two best, the rest are just side 'conquests'. Man I am still trying to process this update.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I completely agree with that last statement... I would rather send Astrid packing and keep Deb. Deb and Millie are the two best, the rest are just side 'conquests'. Man I am still trying to process this update.
1000% agree, my preferred happy ending would be a Deb/Millie throuple, (other than finding out Maria was alive all this time but had amnesia/faked her death cuz reasons). My ultimate greedy, happy ending would be the same, but add in Mam, Aunt Mae, and the twins, Emma and Emily.:love:

As for Julia, Kumiko and Astrid, they are all attractive and have their own charms, but as you said, I consider them as side girls/conquests. Astrid is still struggling with accepting the MC and Deb's relationship, but to add Millie plus whatever other relative to the mix would just be too much for the poor girl. Maybe if she was a little older, closer to Deb's age she might be more open-minded about sharing, but then again, some people are just wired differently. In this case, some can handle being in an open/poly relationship, while others just naturally gravitate towards monogamy, not to mention the added taboo aspect of that poly relationship.

Reactions: Shyguy1369

snarkster1558

Feb 27, 2019
I have something to say, but my "Spoiler" doesn't show up in the final post

I will say, if things truly are as they appear in the end, I'm done. Not cool.

3.00 star(s) 103 Votes