4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

ibrahem007

Jan 29, 2023
the game need put new camera. and more futa and Sissy rout be sissy and smoking and drinking and more jobs and more peds and more more u know why because its cool game

Jun 3, 2022
Sorry but can you only fuck the 3 prostitutes, the femboy, and the delivery girls (your uncle, the brother of the one prostitute, and the delivery boy which I didn't do because i am not into it)?

Seriously. It's getting very boring and nothing changes. I keep talking to people to get it somewhere but nothing changes it's always more or less the same. Any hints would be great.

Asura066

May 3, 2018
Sorry but can you only fuck the 3 prostitutes, the femboy, and the delivery girls (your uncle, the brother of the one prostitute, and the delivery boy which I didn't do because i am not into it)?

Seriously. It's getting very boring and nothing changes. I keep talking to people to get it somewhere but nothing changes it's always more or less the same. Any hints would be great.
Thats all the content there is in the game. If you have done all that save your game. Go out side, touch some grass, and carry on with your life. You are done with the game as of now.

Reactions: thesandmanat
Jun 3, 2022
Thats all the content there is in the game. If you have done all that save your game. Go out side, touch some grass, and carry on with your life. You are done with the game as of now.
That is .... disappointing. There is nothing else happening? How boring! What's the point of the gallery, news, email on the laptop? What's the point of the park?

Asura066

May 3, 2018
That is .... disappointing. There is nothing else happening? How boring! What's the point of the gallery, news, email on the laptop? What's the point of the park?
In the gallery you can unlock all the scene and reply them. As for the park that's is for the scene with the zombie girl. As of now the game is still updating but it updates slow. The speed of update is tied to the sounds of wallet opening.

Jun 3, 2022
In the gallery you can unlock all the scene and reply them. As for the park that's is for the scene with the zombie girl. As of now the game is still updating but it updates slow. The speed of update is tied to the sounds of wallet opening.
Zombie girl?

Asura066

May 3, 2018
What day of the week/time of the day do you see her? I have been to the park a few times and only could sit on the bench and jerk off, and when it got dark I atuomatically went home
After work go there and press the arrow key to move around in the park. There is another section of the park that you missed.

Jun 3, 2022
After work go there and press the arrow key to move around in the park. There is another section of the park that you missed.
There is the hidden spot, the bridge, the bench, I think that's it. I have moved around a lot. Basically every tie I was there, but I'll try now.
Edit: Tuesday afternoon. Table, road, bridge, hidden spot. I cycle between and no zombie

I waited a little so this is evening now but no zombie anywhere.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 9 Votes