4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

Nickster2142

Dec 14, 2018
**Trixie's Holiday (Build 8.0)**

*Very small update for my visual novel, mostly as a showcase =) Park table location as well as Trixie's HJ scene are done in Blender, all the rest remain the same.*

**Build 8.0 changelog**:
- Added Park scene.
- Added HJ scene by the table in the Park.
- Re-worked Trixie's portrait.

*P.S.: I'd do more for this update, but it is time take on Halloween episode =)*

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Yeah I've scrolled his X page but nothing, was asking hoping for someone that supports him on boosty that could have more info from there, but for what we've seen from this X account, this game is already ''finished''

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yeah I've scrolled his X page but nothing, was asking hoping for someone that supports him on boosty that could have more info from there, but for what we've seen from this X account, this game is already ''finished''
There is stuff there from the game that was just posted last month. All that stuff winds up in the game, there is even a post about the VN from February 8th.

Reactions: Facilus

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
There is stuff there from the game that was just posted last month. All that stuff winds up in the game, there is even a post about the VN from February 8th.
Last build that I've played was 6.1, didn't knew that a zombie/frankstein based character were implemented in the game in the newer versions, I though he was referring to another VN or something like that, glad to know that he's still working on this one.

Reactions: Melmoth99
Jun 3, 2022
Nice animations, but there isn't much to do in the game it seems? Fuck a few prostitutes, your coworker, you uncle/boss (if you want, but not my thing really), and delivery people (woman, futa, man you can pick again).

A few jerking off scenes, shower and lewd pictures - but that's it, or am I missing something?

As much as I like the animations, I am quite bored already after maybe an hour of playing. Maybe 20 minutes of actual playing without jerking off

Reactions: MCDom

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Trixie's Holiday [Build 9.0] [Blacksheep Ovca]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TrixiesHoliday-B9.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: cooldude5368

salyhero

Jun 11, 2018
Trixie's Holiday [Build 9.0] [Blacksheep Ovca]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- - - WORKUPLOAD
Where is pixeldrain Link?