4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
all the animations are done zoomed out...why? can hardly see anything happening until its done. u get 1 frame close up.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
one question it says Futa Protagonist but i cant see any vagina on the Protagonist so tag should say Trans and not Futa
i mean a Futa Protagonist should have both.
f95 uses the tag Futa/Trans for both Futa and Trans.
They also use the tag Futa/Trans Protagonist for both Futa and Trans.

Go figger.

• Angry
Reactions: exarhentai95

xwor639

May 19, 2017
Nice is there already a current action point cap or is this going to be the cap for the rest of the game. Is there going to be a female character option or do you have a road map of this game somewhere else?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: PhazeUFO

Vycle

Oct 9, 2019
"This is a story about Trixie you go around fucking any girl (or guy) you like"
i do love a good story

• Haha
Reactions: MJB

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Trixie's Holiday [Build 2.2] [Blacksheep Ovca] (1.63 GB rar pc source)
110 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Fruzsina

Feb 9, 2018
those tags unde genre a mostly from the dev and are in most cases wrong just use the tags under the title of the game on the firts post, there it says futa/trans protagonist which inludes either one of them
Too bad :( However, i think Dakora meant for the genre section, I could be wrong.

f95 uses the tag Futa/Trans for both Futa and Trans.
They also use the tag Futa/Trans Protagonist for both Futa and Trans.

Go figger.
futa.jpg
Same as above +
Ahmmm.... An apology for your words, please?

badams

Jan 21, 2019
Big lady is bugged for me when i select "play" the last thing she says follow me and then i find myself at the end of the work.

Reactions: Futaglit

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
Big lady is bugged for me when i select "play" the last thing she says follow me and then i find myself at the end of the work.
she doesn't have any content. only the robot and the sis/bro have some.

May 21, 2017
This game has a lot of bugs man.

1. When taking to the chick with the giant cock in the alley. If she agrees to fuck the MC then an image of the Uncle appears and we cannot navigate anywhere...

2. After the MC lets the uncle fuck her ass, every time the MC has a dialogue we get an error....

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes