4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
This game has a lot of bugs man.

1. When taking to the chick with the giant cock in the alley. If she agrees to fuck the MC then an image of the Uncle appears and we cannot navigate anywhere...

2. After the MC lets the uncle fuck her ass, every time the MC has a dialogue we get an error....
I have never had either of those bugs. In fact, the only issue I can remember is how if you try to roll back the dialogue it only goes a short way before locking in place. All that does though is force you to go through another day at some points.

Fruzsina

Feb 9, 2018
GrammerCop What makes You so sure about it?
I mean... Come on the Genre says Futa protag (Not trans)! And the Person's post dosen't say a half word about "F95 tags" Just the futa protagonist about (Which is in the genre, like the screenshot).

So keep those apology warm, Sir!
Daroka
Answer this one please: Your comment is about tag or genre?
Note: Re-reading all three again, don't mind me Hakulaku97, misunderstood You!

top_1404

Feb 10, 2018

1. When taking to the chick with the giant cock in the alley. If she agrees to fuck the MC then an image of the Uncle appears and we cannot navigate anywhere...

2. After the MC lets the uncle fuck her ass, every time the MC has a dialogue we get an error....
I have the same problem.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
GrammerCop What makes You so sure about it?
I mean... Come on the Genre says Futa protag (Not trans)! And the Person's post dosen't say a half word about "F95 tags" Just the futa protagonist about (Which is in the genre, like the screenshot).

So keep those apology warm, Sir!
Daroka
Answer this one please: Your comment is about tag or genre?
Note: Re-reading all three again, don't mind me Hakulaku97, misunderstood You!
OK, you may be correct as to what Daroka is referencing. I was referring to the f95 tags. I will give you half an apology for that. Will you take an IOU?

Reactions: Fruzsina

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020

I have never had either of those bugs. In fact, the only issue I can remember is how if you try to roll back the dialogue it only goes a short way before locking in place. All that does though is force you to go through another day at some points.
The bug is there. I had it too after 2nd talk with the correct word.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Trixie's Holiday [Build 2.2] [Blacksheep Ovca] (1.63 GB rar pc source)
110 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Workupload
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
please update

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Note to dev...There's a difference between clients and customers. People buying food at a McDonald's are customers. A client is someone who is paying another person for their services...lawyer and their client, for example.

EDIT: Reading further into the game I see that all the dialogue is a grammatical disaster. Maybe the dev needs some help with translations.

Last edited:

dbdevil

Mar 24, 2017
Note to dev...There's a difference between clients and customers. People buying food at a McDonald's are customers. A client is someone who is paying another person for their services...lawyer and their client, for example.

EDIT: Reading further into the game I see that all the dialogue is a grammatical disaster. Maybe the dev needs some help with translations.
For the longest time, in all BSO animations, *sigh* was written as *sign* and the dialogues were very bad. The videos have a proofreader these days, but apparently that doesn't extend to this game.
Which is to say, BSO isn't anywhere near to native level at english.

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
For the longest time, in all BSO animations, *sigh* was written as *sign* and the dialogues were very bad. The videos have a proofreader these days, but apparently that doesn't extend to this game.
Which is to say, BSO isn't anywhere near to native level at english.
BSO's Discord server administrator and proofreader (for videos) here.

BSO does not currently have proofreading for his visual novel, no. Looking into it currently. Suffice it to say we know it needs work. Helping out with the videos is already difficult due to real life being busy, so I can't add the VN on top of that (for now). ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: dbdevil

IceCrowStudio

Dev of "Sylvara: The Slut of Eldrith"
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021

I have the same problem, Let me know if you find a solution for it

Reactions: Kucakingkai1991
4.10 star(s) 9 Votes