Kurogami32

Feb 25, 2022
Because it happens on every version he makes.
chill, not every version. this happened in only version 0.6 before because u need to grinding to get more content and its annoying to many people so the dev removes the grinding part and changed the game to be kinetic novel. if u load the game while the dev remove the grinding part u'll get error because the codes also changes. that's why u need to start over again to get rid of error. i know maybe this is his first time developing game so mistakes is very common at first game but at least he could give us a good content

Reactions: KiraJames

Kurogami32

Feb 25, 2022
Yes every version because every version I had to start over because the saves would be messed up before and after the sanbox mode was made. And if you were paying attention you would realize the version before this was not sandbox mode and it happened on this version. I played the game before the sandbox and it happened then and after the sandbox and it happened on every version after as well.
not really, its just happened for version 0.6 only because the dev changed the grinding part, but 0.7 until 0.10 still fine i don't start over again from the beginning. maybe u need to check ur save files from user data in c/users/[ur username]/appdata/roaming/renpy u need to check if the save files exist there or not. or maybe u need to copy the save data from the other version inside the game folder like trolley trouble 0.7/game/saves to trolley trouble 0.8/game/saves. i haven't download the 0.11 version because the pro version released on 28/06, so this version is just public version. i need to wait until the pro version released

notypapi

Dec 4, 2022
Nice game.
Love rolley.
Lol I also like the disease "ntrphobia". The only cure for shad is to become a submissive cuck.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
not really, its just happened for version 0.6 only because the dev changed the grinding part, but 0.7 until 0.10 still fine i don't start over again from the beginning. maybe u need to check ur save files from user data in c/users/[ur username]/appdata/roaming/renpy u need to check if the save files exist there or not. or maybe u need to copy the save data from the other version inside the game folder like trolley trouble 0.7/game/saves to trolley trouble 0.8/game/saves. i haven't download the 0.11 version because the pro version released on 28/06, so this version is just public version. i need to wait until the pro version released
Oh since it doesn't happen to you it couldn't possibly happen to anyone else thanks for that useless wisdom. Thanks for the unhelpful advice but could you stop now? :rolleyes:

• Angry

NTRaction

Aug 19, 2022
This dev should be banned for being a stupid asshole who doesn't make previous saves work from one version to the next. :poop:
you wanna ban me because people leaks my game here?!

Oh since it doesn't happen to you it couldn't possibly happen to anyone else thanks for that useless wisdom. Thanks for the unhelpful advice but could you stop now? :rolleyes:
Only happens to those who try to load a save from the full version (Which often get leaked here) to a public version of the game... these are completely different builds.

Kalenazar

Sep 11, 2022
View attachment 1993673

Overview:
Trolley Trouble is a Kinetic Novel where the story starts with an almost lovely family returning from a vacation.
They seems to have trouble with one of their trolley, And one trouble brings another.
See how a married couple get manipulated and gives themselves into worldly pleasure at a cost of their faithfulness.
Thread Updated: 2023-06-22
Release Date: 2023-06-22
Developer: NTRaction -
Censored: No
Version: 0.11.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Before you download; Check the dev notes if you haven't already.
Saves from the full version of the game aren't compatible with the public versions.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac : MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android (v0.9.0): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Patches: Uncensor

Thank you Samga for sharing!
extracted *.patch file goes inside the 'game' directory.

View attachment 1993501 View attachment 1993508 View attachment 1993512 View attachment 2714863 View attachment 1993522 View attachment 1993531 View attachment 1993533 View attachment 1993538 View attachment 2044708 View attachment 1993546 View attachment 2714860 View attachment 1993552 View attachment 1993566 View attachment 1993584 View attachment 2125161 View attachment 1993648 View attachment 2714862 View attachment 2044695 View attachment 2044696 View attachment 2044698 View attachment 2044705 View attachment 2125163 View attachment 2125165 View attachment 2125166
How to install uncensor patch?

3.20 star(s) 22 Votes