Zanmori

May 27, 2021
This type of content should be taken down. This is not his patreon page. If the dev is not going to post an honest version of their game, this site should not be an extension for dev's patreon page.
Post an early uncensored version of the game, or get the f out.
This type of update is just trolling at this point.

Last edited:

haggar54

Apr 22, 2020
How do I get the full version. On his Pateron page he is not taking any new members and he is only making about $350 a month.

BeBusta

Oct 25, 2017
Is this update like the last one where the new stuff is patreon blocked.? And is the patreon blocked stuff from the last update now viewable?

knurd

Jun 2, 2019
so that people like you speak to say nothing of interresent!!!!!
Is that so, you don't think it would piss off people like me that likes the game and was considering donating!
Edit, other thing, if the games good it will have people donating to it and if it's not it will probably get abandoned like a lot of them do on here! And he help himself in that direction!

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
Is that so, you don't think it would piss off people like me that likes the game and was considering donating!
Edit, other thing, if the games good it will have people donating to it and if it's not it will probably get abandoned like a lot of them do on here! And he help himself in that direction!
[/QUOT
if you want to make a dont, what is your problem (how to judge a game that is censored)

Sep 22, 2022
Hi, please tell me when I click to select a game in which the main character is male and I stumble across this game. ( And why am I playing here for two main characters , a man and a woman . )

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Trolley Trouble [v0.12.0 Full] [NTRaction]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

3.20 star(s) 22 Votes