hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Yet another game where the dev thinks he's Quinten Tarantino using a thousand different protagonists. He throws way too many characters at the player.

Everything between 119hf and tit22sdf58e4 could've been skipped.

We're supposed to see the world through the lens of which character?

Fuck, I need a new hobby. This is not working. Every game that comes out is shit.

Last edited:

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I don't know what the dev has changed in this game but the animations looked good in a previous version and now my pc freezes and makes them jump. I don't understand what kind of improvements the devs sometimes make that leave my pc dead

Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel

neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
Come on , Shad the Chad is a real hero. He need virgin sex-crazed sluts , virgin whores and virgin MILFs. Justice demands that!!

Jan 13, 2023
Come on , Shad the Chad is a real hero. He need virgin sex-crazed sluts , virgin whores and virgin MILFs. Justice demands that!!
Shad had his moment when he abused the unconscious nurse. From now on, I think, he will be humiliated in every way until he is cured of "ntrphobia". It would be really funny if he turned into a cuckold, like his father, at the end of his therapy XD.

Reactions: clowns234
Jan 13, 2023
I would like to know if this have enough content (at least 1 hr game), an ending and/or gallery.
● If you play with patience it takes well over 1h of easy play. I advise you to play calmly to understand the story well.

● The game does not have a "gallery", but there is no need because it is a kinetic novel and the few choices we make do not prevent us from seeing all the content present in the game so far.

● Yes, the game already has a lot of content, especially for Roslyn, the red-haired milf.

Reactions: SlayerEternal

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Downloaded ver 8. Open, press load and it defaults back to main menu.
Any suggestions???

3.20 star(s) 22 Votes