• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
On one hand, it's alright(lighthearted comedic NTR stuff like this > dark stuff after which you literally want to punch someone), but on the other...Yeah, it's oversaturated.
But if that's the path to which developer wants to go - his choice.
Would've loved to have FemProtag game with Rosalyn-a-like look with choices(to cheat or not to cheat, with whom etc) and proper build-up.
Exactly. Definitely would appreciate more paths. I mean, what's the point of giving out choices if you're gonna funnel us down to the same hole? I wanted to avoid the black dude and go for the old neighbor. But :cry:

Reactions: MAD6999

MindFlayed

Sep 27, 2018
Game keeps closing as soon as it opens, and as far as i can tell its only this one.

Anyone maybe know why that is? I've extracted it like normal

Reactions: hwhfzone
3.20 star(s) 22 Votes