Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
I actually deleted it because i saw it was added in the preferences menue, i thought by you but looks to be the Mod that does it, might want to take a look at the mod and see about implementing the transparent txt box in your base game (and OoT as well.)
Yup makes sense, actually wouldn't be the first thing from Polar we've made official.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
I actually deleted it because i saw it was added in the preferences menue, i thought by you but looks to be the Mod that does it, might want to take a look at the mod and see about implementing the transparent txt box in your base game (and OoT as well.)
Story Anon is not a programmer on either Tropicali or OoT.

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
cant seem to use a save editor and the cheat mod does not seem to be working...am I missing something?!

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
cant seem to use a save editor and the cheat mod does not seem to be working...am I missing something?!
New renpy versions are extremely hard to make work with save editors.
Cheat mod should give a button that says cheat in one of the bottom corners, it's hard to see but it's there.
If you really wanna edit your saves then you should instead just use URM. It's not a save editor but it literally does every single thing a save editor can do and more.

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
thanks.. tend to like few charecters or to the point have a fairly specific kink and often in large harem type games.. get a bit burned out or annoyed if I have to grind them all. Thanks!!!

• Angry
Reactions: soyuyuka

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
You realize you don't have to grind anything in this game? Why do you have to ask for cheats before even trying it out? Also I would recommend being careful with any universal mods for Tropicali because some renpy functions are modified in it to make some things work better as far as I remember and that might conflict with any "universal" mods. And you also have coomer mode where you can literally do whatever the fuck you want and never lose.

Last edited:

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
got it wanted to speed up the money and was right.. theone girl i wanted to see is not one we ge to have fun with in the demo...thought i thought the rest was decent was here for the ic. Ok the Alien girl and the competition beach blonde were amusing. Ill wait for sis.

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
i'm kinda expecting a shrine not to dissimilar from rudy's (mushoku tensei). second best guess would be a hobby rec room she would find embarrassing to know about. (like knitting kid sweaters for all the babies MC is gonna make or something)
Nonsense, it's obviously a depraved sex room where she has been training for her service for ages. I guarantee it.

PS: Like seriously have you been playing the same game as we all are ?? knitting kid sweaters seriously ? we're not in the fckin rugrats dude

Gutzdeep

May 28, 2023
I found the Q/A section very entertaining. Also I am not hurt by lesbian action in the least and found that question extra funny lmao.
wait till you get to the actual game holy shit I have never been so entertained playing one of these out side of the sex scenes...

I couldn't breathe and almost busted a guy laughing so damn hard it hurt when they interviewed the cute blonde with tan lines for the hotel... I am still laughing a day later every time it crosses my mind. You fucked a retard brought her into my hotel and paid her in quarters...

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Nonsense, it's obviously a depraved sex room where she has been training for her service for ages. I guarantee it.

PS: Like seriously have you been playing the same game as we all are ?? knitting kid sweaters seriously ? we're not in the fckin rugrats dude
Why would it need to be in the basement? Daddy (previous owner) was a bigger degen than Fernando he would have her practicing on his desk. Like seriously were not in rugrats all growed up dude.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020

are you sure you're playing the same game? she doesn't seem to have any shame regarding sex stuff. ergo something stupid and 'embarrassing' is more likely.

Reactions: Simpgor

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
are you sure you're playing the same game? she doesn't seem to have any shame regarding sex stuff. ergo something stupid and 'embarrassing' is more likely.
Maybe they are being like me and have a "good guy" run :HideThePain:

I'm sure Story Anon will make it worth it......right?......Please?

CameroKun

Dec 28, 2023
Game runs smooth and good. being spanish its great the songs are bangers. BTW i notice someone in the forum with Tropicalli Signature and i wanted to put them in my signature but it fails every time idk why.

GodOfMercy

Sep 25, 2020
despite my hate for any thing demo like with locked content. i found this game enjoyable great music and the theme is nice found a few girls i realy liked as well, the map system got a bit repetitive, would have liked too see some random events involving visitors, the girls or things too solve doing things on the iland. all in all looks great so far ^^

Reactions: Xakorik
4.80 star(s) 52 Votes