Karakes

Jan 11, 2019
Not coincidental I think, but the Humble Bundle at this time has 3 iterations of Tropico to help those cravings this game creates after playing for a few hours.

Reactions: commanderkai

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
1.0 will come at the end of November (for Patrons, early December for public) and will be the final update. Till the sequel.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ahhh that's cool, thanks for the answer... yeah I think I'll wait 'til it's done to revisit it, I'm sure some stuff will be changed by then, I'd rather just wait for it all to be finalized.

Reactions: Biruambush

lordfinn

Jul 28, 2020
Asking for advice, I didn't play outoftouch yet, however it does not have many adult scenes comparison to its size. Looking like mostly story. How about this game? Anyone played?

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Asking for advice, I didn't play outoftouch yet, however it does not have many adult scenes comparison to its size. Looking like mostly story. How about this game? Anyone played?
Out of Touch has 27 h-scenes spread over 41k renders of content.
Tropicali has 28 h-scenes spread over 6k renders of content.

That should answer your question

simpleguy787

Apr 23, 2018
Is this the final version of 0.9 or will there be another? the "a" at the end makes me a bit hesitant to download. Rather just wait if this is alpha version of 0.9

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Is this the final version of 0.9 or will there be another? the "a" at the end makes me a bit hesitant to download. Rather just wait if this is alpha version of 0.9
The only known bug in 0.9a is that a flag is misnamed for Gloria's final event so you can't get the intended scene if you've been hitting on her.
It'll be fixed for the public release on Wednesday.

Reactions: simpleguy787
4.80 star(s) 52 Votes