Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
1.0 will come at the end of November (for Patrons, early December for public) and will be the final update. Till the sequel.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ahhh that's cool, thanks for the answer... yeah I think I'll wait 'til it's done to revisit it, I'm sure some stuff will be changed by then, I'd rather just wait for it all to be finalized.

Reactions: Biruambush

lordfinn

Jul 28, 2020
Asking for advice, I didn't play outoftouch yet, however it does not have many adult scenes comparison to its size. Looking like mostly story. How about this game? Anyone played?

simpleguy787

Apr 23, 2018
Is this the final version of 0.9 or will there be another? the "a" at the end makes me a bit hesitant to download. Rather just wait if this is alpha version of 0.9

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Is this the final version of 0.9 or will there be another? the "a" at the end makes me a bit hesitant to download. Rather just wait if this is alpha version of 0.9
The only known bug in 0.9a is that a flag is misnamed for Gloria's final event so you can't get the intended scene if you've been hitting on her.
It'll be fixed for the public release on Wednesday.

Reactions: simpleguy787

faptasm

Oct 21, 2017
If you asked me what I'd get out of sticking around here when I made this account, "a deep desire to find a game's OST" wouldn't be on my mind. Seriously this music fucking rules

Reactions: Overlord070

Sir Weshmish

Mar 4, 2019
Damn. So no Gloria in this update huh. Looks like it's only coming in November/December update. I'll wait for now...

Nah on second thought, I'll download it anyway

Last edited:
Reactions: bigjack910

Mannamanna

Jun 13, 2017
Since I haven't found anything with the search function:
is it possible to get the KK cards in any way? Patreon, SS, whatever?

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
when i start a new day, the game shows me this error, i have the incest patch installed, it affects?
View attachment 3898222
There is no incest patch now, IIRC Incest is available in the game by default. The cheat mod that used to include an incest patch is still based on the last version and will cause bugs. Just don't use the cheat mod.
Edit: Reworded to make it more clear.

Last edited:

idkimbill12

Mar 18, 2020
is it just me or are the most recent scenes mostly fade to black before we can see actual cumshot/creampie? Will that be changed in the final version?

jadepaladin

Mar 9, 2020
I played this back when it was at 0.4. Was anything added to earlier content that would require a restart or am I good to pick up from that save?

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
Since I haven't found anything with the search function:
is it possible to get the KK cards in any way? Patreon, SS, whatever?
Anon's Pixiv has some old versions of his cards from a few years ago, there's beta Gloria

But most of them won't be released until at least after the games have finished

Reactions: Mannamanna
4.70 star(s) 54 Votes