RadiumHawk

Aug 25, 2017
So don't know if this is a glitch or not, but going through the non-pregnancy route, I can't seem to access the last scene between Yoko and Rina, even thought its mentioned on each of their stats page (I made a second run where I did pick pregnancy twice when asked and I did get the scene). Also, Laoise stat still says "make your fifth payment" even though I have done that and seen all of her scenes.

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
So don't know if this is a glitch or not, but going through the non-pregnancy route, I can't seem to access the last scene between Yoko and Rina, even thought its mentioned on each of their stats page (I made a second run where I did pick pregnancy twice when asked and I did get the scene). Also, Laoise stat still says "make your fifth payment" even though I have done that and seen all of her scenes.
Can you let me know what choices you made during Yoko's events? I'll take a look.

Jul 10, 2017
Can you send your save? The only registered conditions are: Seen yoko event 8, Seen mio event 7, has had sex with yoko at least once, has had sex with Rina at least once

angelsweep

Sep 7, 2023
Fucking W game. Nice story, though I am majorly confused by a lot of stuff. Only shame is that I jumped boat to smash both brown girls but Gloria aint getting it yet. Still, more a nitpick than an actual problem. Excellent job 10/10

Runastia

May 11, 2018
Idk why but i seem to be getting a lot of crashing when i hover over buildings that i can purchase... keeps fking up my days

Edit: Nvm someone mentioned my issue a few pages ago.

Last edited:

torrents

Devoted Bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Tropicali-0.9c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.70 star(s) 54 Votes