The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
And please tell me we can find the guy that did that shit to Kayla but i must say she has terrible taste in men like fucking hell.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
And please tell me we can find the guy that did that shit to Kayla but i must say she has terrible taste in men like fucking hell.
for real I just want to take care of that guy that did that shit to her , but please dont let mark be involved he is fine for pranks and all but this is serious shit gotta be handed in a non joking matter that Mark always brings to the table. Kayla probably one of few rare LI on this site I actually wish for a incest path . But i'm okay with a wholesome relationship as long as we can keep comforting while she deals with what she went through

Drinex

Aug 30, 2023
I didnt have high expectations starting this game, but damn... story is good so far (bf is sometimes annoying but funny at the same time). Em story did break me a little, cant wait to see where Kayla story goes.

Questions for ppl following the game from the start, is there steam planned, and how often chapters go out (dev time) ?

Have a nice day everyone.

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
So how much ntr does this game have and is it avoidable? What's the future looking like for more of it?

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
So how much ntr does this game have and is it avoidable? What's the future looking like for more of it?
No NTR really at least confirmed. The only scene that one can consider NTR is a optional side story someone told that didn't come from our ex girlfriend , which sounds like a lie to me to be honest. No matter how horrible of a person Sierra is the story doesn't sound like anything she would do to me. So I have a hard time believing it tbh. Even if it's true not sure if id consider it NTR really since she decided to end things with or without the NTR element

Defenestrator.for.traitor

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2022
maybe to you , even if I did agree with you on her she still doesn't come close to Vulvamort or Sierra for me.
Well it's a start so I'll take it. She is a bitch but not as much Vulvamort or Sierra.

I never felt any of it was grindy tbh I loved everything just played it for the first. But it depends on your chosen path is. I made like 8 saves so I played all of the paths so I saw a good amount of lewd content in between the ones that didn't have much.
Sorry, I missed your reply before.

What I meant by grind is exactly that. You have 8 saves, I also have a few saves too because we have to. I don't mind playing a few times but I don't wanna redo for each character. You wanna see Stacy date and Ashley date too bad you can't. Choose one then go to another save grind through it to see the other one. It goes for many others too. You want to see something, too bad you can't because you choice something ages ago.

Like Ashley date, you need to kick Emily out while she was down then cancel the Stacy date. Why? Can't you have a choice to check what Ashley wants without kicking Emily out? Can't you fit a fate with Stacy or Ashley for a different time? MC always says he is busy buy with what? Are we gonna have a sequel that shows MC is a vigilante who works at nights or something?

So when I said grind I definitely did not mean towards lewd scenes, I meant for the story. It's a good AVN I like it and one of the first AVN I played here, been lurking around here from the first release but still I have my problems with it.

P.S. Iirc, at the beginning skipping was not working also.

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
Six months ago, I played through the game, but wasn't convinced it was good.
The current version, however, changed my mind. The dev has gone back and cleaned up some dialog, and the 2nd part of chapter 3 is great. The dev is really showing his talent for storytelling, visually and otherwise. That, in combination with player choice and characters following through on those, is a treat. (I actually removed the WT mod because of this, it negates several choices.)

My biggest criticism, still, is that the passage of time is still very difficult to keep track of. Our MC will just appear in a location and stuff will be happening, and the player doesn't get any context beforehand. I think a splash screen or popup of the time and location would help here.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

Stacy_Kat_1080.jpg Rachel_1080.jpg
'Psycho Ex-Girlfriend' subscribers may request one custom render each month. Yes, you're crazy, but I'm thankful for the support!
Radio Star -- Stacy & Kat [VNWhiteKnight]
Happiness is a Choice -- Rachel [Callisto]

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
Just ran across this VN looking for something new. Wow. Great models. I mean like every one is smoking hot. The story is more involved and the MC more introspective then most VNs in this genre. It is also amusing at times. Yes, there are some contrived moments and some girls are pretty quick to get busy (not complaining at all), but this is not supposed to be an art film. So far, I'd have to say this is one of the best VNs currently on the platform. Quality renders, above average story, touch of humor and smexy scenes. Really high quality for its kind. Hope the Dev continues the good work. I'm hooked.

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes