AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Yeah i know netorare means cheating in english. Then i would like to ask a question why there is both cheating and netorare tag in this site. I think netorare tag specify cucking and humilation at this forum thats why i said that. I'm sorry if I misunderstood
No problem.

Because there are many games that have MC as the cheater. Either cheating on their partner or cucking someone else. Since when it comes to games, netorare is used when the player character is the one getting cheated on, the general cheating (with no ntr) tag is used for the rest.

shadowskill11

Oct 23, 2017
She wasn't ex when it happened. Thus NTR. It doesn't matter if it's just one instance that serves as an intro. Even one scene needs the tag, unless people enjoy seeing a bunch of crybabies in the comments whining how they got no warning and now they are forever traumatized. It keeps the thread relatively clean of that.
She broke up with you when you didn't show up at her birthday celebration. She just happened to formally let you know at school the next day because you were unreachable. Hence no NTR.

Saiom456

Jul 7, 2021
Help?
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'ep2_scene43_choice_bundle'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script_s1ep2.rpyc", line 8704, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1698, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 1103, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
She broke up with you when you didn't show up at her birthday celebration. She just happened to formally let you know at school the next day because you were unreachable. Hence no NTR.
Even if I take your post seriously and not as a troll, the slut disagrees with you in-game. According to her they haven't broken up yet. She was just pissed. Hence NTR.

Last edited:
Oct 17, 2020
Not gonna lie, I actually really like this game.. Character models look good, specially the MC.. I think i've only ever seen one other game where the MC looks somewhat similar, so that shit's rare asf and I love it lmaoo

But yeh, game's pretty good, love the gameplay, like the story, love the characters.. all in all.. I'd prolly give it round an 8/10 or 8.5/10 so far.. (y)

Though, like.. fucking christ I hate that annoying ass sierra hoe.. Like... Bruh.. Bitch drivin me to violence.. Makin me wanna smack a bitch SOOO fuckin badlyyyy:FacePalm: Or trip a hoe on the stairs n be like "Ooopsiiieeesss:eek:" :cautious:

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Anyone know if Rachel, Allison and Stacy are truly mutually exclusive? Or maybe there is a way to get more than one in the same save. I mean, you can sleep with Allison even on Stacy's route, because Stacy is the only one you can get a route for right now, I think.

tufstuff

Dec 5, 2023
There is nothing to debat developer himself told she have fucked those guys
And she will return in the future probably making a ntr route
I've asked the dev about this and he said it's meant to be ambiguous in the story right now since there's no way for the MC to know for sure because he can only rely on what those two are saying, as well as what Mark says he saw. So I guess it's kinda up to us whether Kye's bullshitting and how manipulative Sierra is, at least until more is revealed.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Anyone know if Rachel, Allison and Stacy are truly mutually exclusive? Or maybe there is a way to get more than one in the same save. I mean, you can sleep with Allison even on Stacy's route, because Stacy is the only one you can get a route for right now, I think.
Na, my main route is Ashley, i think there are some others, like Emily.

Jun 1, 2020
Help?
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script_s1ep2.rpyc", line 8704, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1698, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 1103, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
I've the same problem.
What to do ??
anybody can help ??

Glapperr

Jul 7, 2020
View attachment 3474402

Overview:
Since transferring schools to get distance from your twin sister and all the issues surrounding her, you've managed to turn life into something better: easy job, loyal friends, star baseball player, and a long-term relationship.
But after stopping one evening to help a stranger in need, a series of events were triggered that toppled everything important to you.
With graduation around the corner and disasters mounting, it's not so easy to run away from your problems this time. Will you be able to salvage everything you lost, and perhaps finally mend the one relationship you never thought possible?​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-26
Release Date: 2024-03-26
Developer: CoolKittyRhymes - -
Censored: No
Version: Ep.3 - 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras: WTmod

View attachment 2372513 View attachment 2372544 View attachment 2372514 View attachment 2372525 View attachment 2372515 View attachment 2372516 View attachment 2372517 View attachment 2372521 View attachment 2372523 View attachment 2372526 View attachment 2372540 View attachment 2372542 View attachment 2372543 View attachment 2372519 View attachment 2372518 View attachment 2372541 View attachment 3474403 View attachment 3474404 View attachment 3474405 View attachment 3474406 View attachment 3474408
i love how the dialogue and the story goes
its fun

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
fuck, this game is fire, truly underrated in my opinion. Latest update is probably the best so far, it mad me laugh and made me cry, can't wait for more.

Reactions: m4pII and tufstuff

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
why do you guys care if the Sierra scene is NTR? you can call it that if you want. but it's the only NTR ish scene in the game. the rest of the scenes are with the mc and the various LI's.
as for Sierra, she is of zero interest to me after how she treats the mc at the start of the game and how delusional she is in ch 3.
if you want a game with tons of NTR..look elsewhere. you won't find it here.

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes