Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Nice update.
But boy i can't stand Emily, yes sad past and all, but i just can't bring myself to like her...
As for the sister, well i don't fell sorry for her either, she's nothing but an absolute bitch so far. So yeah, sorry not sorry, also horrible taste in guys.
Really hope for more Rachel content she is my favorite so far.

Best scene in the update :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

shadowskill11

Oct 23, 2017
Being broke up doesn't negate NTR. Especially when the MC was unaware they were broken up.
"NTR or netorare is when your lover cheats on you with someone else. "
If a girl decides you are no longer her boyfriend than she broke up with you and is a free agent. Doesn't matter if she ghosts you, texted a breakup, etc. If a girl decides she wants to go suck and fuck the football team and come back to your place to continue the relationship, thats NTR. Not sure why this is so difficult for you. You don't need to go thru a back and forth in person to break up with a person.

ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022
Nice update.
But boy i can't stand Emily, yes sad past and all, but i just can't myself bring to like her...
As for the sister, well i don't fell sorry for her either, she's nothing but an absolute bitch so far. So yeah, sorry not sorry, also horrible taste in guys.
Really hope for more Rachel content she is my favorite so far.

Best scene in the update :ROFLMAO:
I feel ya. The sister, Kayla, is a disaster of a human being. She is the most hateful character in the game, at least for me. Absolutely despise her.
I mean Sierra is a conniving bitch and just another self absorbed attention seeker but she's quite harmless other than that as she's pretty shallow minded.
Kayla is really next level. Hell, she's a few levels up. She's the most dangerous and worst kind of evil that knows how to cut you deep and will consistently do it out of pettiness and self-delusion.

Maadao

Jan 20, 2024
Damn, I've really got to admit that I'm glad I stumbled upon this gem of a VN. Really easy to get this one into top 10 potential down the road. Hell, even now it's close. Only reason it's not there, is that the cliffhanger of ep 3 is still within the shitty part and you can feel parts of the redemption arc coming up.. That's when this is gonna shine. Like how in the replies above everyone's almost rooting for their favourite LI and the MC to get their HEA. Like EP 3 was absolutely necessary to get us invested into the story, just looking forward a lot to episodes 4 and probably 5.
Oh, and Im personally on team Rachel.. but definitely gonna immediately follow up with playthroughs for team Ami and Tawny.

The Offbeat

Dec 18, 2022
Kayla's not nice, but the game makes it clear you've not been nice to her either the last few years. So in essdence you've both been shit and might be heading out of that. There's enough games about being a despicable shite, good to have some reconciliation brewing!

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes