rafaaa

Apr 8, 2022
Does the game will have a lot of choices and does the choices will matter for the game or its a linear path? How many girls the game will have? how many chapters will the game have?
CoolKittyRhymes

tufstuff

Dec 5, 2023
Does the game will have a lot of choices and does the choices will matter for the game or its a linear path? How many girls the game will have? how many chapters will the game have?
CoolKittyRhymes
His Patreon description says there will be 10 episodes, and he even confirmed that in Discord.

As far as girls, there's quite a lot... Some of them will have relationship routes, others will be more casual, and the rest will just be hookups. It's not clearly defined who goes in which category, but after playing you kinda get an idea where they belong.

And the choices matter. Right now most of the choices determine relationship scores with the girls and how you interact with them. But all these early choices are going to start mattering more in the future (or at least that's what CKR wants to happen).

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I thought it would be fun to write my thoughts about the characters, after finish playing this for the first time.

Kayla -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ami -

Ashley -

Kim -

Eva -

Rachel - Pretty much just a hot milf that I want to get to know more that needs to leave her husband.

Stacy - a bit too nervous too often hope she gets past this soon but she is cute. otherwise she is just okay.

Allison & Taylor - both are hot but need to get to know them more

Emily - probably the 2nd best LI in this game. Not only she has some real character development and issues but she feels like a best friend first that is looking out for the MC. Which is always a plus in my book

Tawny - need to get to know her more but she feels like a real fun character.

Kara - like most LI in this game she seems sweet and kind. But she has an asshole of a BF that feels like he is controlling or potentially abusive towards her. Which is the only reason for me to make a save for her in the future.

Sierra -

Mark - just has to be said he is so annoying lol.

Anyone else I forget just wasnt didn't care for.

TLDR so my final ranking would be Kayla , Ami , Ashley , Kim , Eva , Emily , Stacy , Rachel , Tawny , Kara, Allision , Taylor , Sierra

Last edited:
Reactions: tufstuff

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I thought it would be fun to write my thoughts about the characters, after finish playing this for the first time.

Kayla -

Ami -

Ashley -

Kim -

Eva -

Rachel - Pretty much just a hot milf that I want to get to know more that needs to leave her husband.

Stacy - a bit too nervous too often hope she gets past this soon but she is cute. otherwise she is just okay.

Emily - probably the 2nd best LI in this game. Not only she has some real character development and issues but she feels like a best friend first that is looking out for the MC. Which is always a plus in my book

Kara - like most LI in this game she seems sweet and kind. But she has an asshole of a BF that feels like he is controlling or potentially abusive towards her. Which is the only reason for me to make a save for her in the future.

Sierra -

TLDR so my final ranking would be Kayla , Ami , Ashley , Kim , Eva , Emily , Stacy , Rachel , Tawny , Kara, Allision , Taylor , Sierra
you forgot the best girl, Amanda... I'll tap that milf or die trying :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

tufstuff

Dec 5, 2023
Awesome breakdown! I may have a few different thoughts on some of them, but you nailed a lot of it, especially my feelings with Kayla.

you forgot the best girl, Amanda... I'll tap that milf or die trying :ROFLMAO:
She hasn't had much focus, but something about her model makes me really attracted to her. I'm glad we got a little sneak peek of her!

As a side note, I started noticing that there's more than one character having "trouble at home" in the game. It's assumed it revolves around the Jay/Kayla relationship, but then you can apply it to many of the other characters that are facing struggles.

Reactions: Elduriel

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018

Kayla -

Ami -

Ashley -

Kim -

Eva -

Sierra -

I don't remember who's Kara but one thing I know is that you forgot Monika.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i have some thoughts on Sierra too. based on her side story content, it is obvious that she did have the gangbang with those 3 college guys and considered herself to be single. so she can fuck right off. but i want to see scenes with her where she sees the mc with other girls and tries to get inbetween them because she is such a self centred bitch that she thinks mc forgives her, even though he tells her multiple times to take a walk. mc needs to finally and plainly tell her he knows about her college guys and what they did with her. and make sure she knows that he was busy saving 2 people's lives while she was off cheating on him. don't imagine that she will feel much remorse, but she needs to be constantly put in her place.
as for Kayla, while i think she is one of the hottest girls in the game, i don't like incest and hope that things don't go there. but i would like to see her soften up with her brother and start treating him better. he is already making an effort to treat her better. and if her date raped her, hope that Jay goes and kicks his ass. scorched earth baby!
well i could ramble on more, but i won't. that is enough for today.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
i have some thoughts on Sierra too. based on her side story content, it is obvious that she did have the gangbang with those 3 college guys and considered herself to be single. so she can fuck right off. but i want to see scenes with her where she sees the mc with other girls and tries to get inbetween them because she is such a self centred bitch that she thinks mc forgives her, even though he tells her multiple times to take a walk. mc needs to finally and plainly tell her he knows about her college guys and what they did with her. and make sure she knows that he was busy saving 2 people's lives while she was off cheating on him. don't imagine that she will feel much remorse, but she needs to be constantly put in her place.
as for Kayla, while i think she is one of the hottest girls in the game, i don't like incest and hope that things don't go there. but i would like to see her soften up with her brother and start treating him better. he is already making an effort to treat her better. and if her date raped her, hope that Jay goes and kicks his ass. scorched earth baby!
well i could ramble on more, but i won't. that is enough for today.
funny thing is I usually don't like incest either most of the time as it rarely makes any sense yet this is one of the few games id be okay with it honestly just cause that's me being selfish haha. But honestly I think after the end of Chapter 3, which is my favorite scene in the game just because it shows the MC can be caring to someone he dislikes / hates. I think after that scene with Kayla's brother being nice and taking care of her when she feels she doesnt deserve it and is scared out of her mind, after something horrible has happened to her I think that's gonna be a shift / turning point. Where she is gonna change for the better towards him hell I can even see the start incest making a bit of sense after that as well. Now if this dev does add incest I dont think it would be for a long time but just saying I can see it make sense is all.

As far as Sierra is considered while I do not like her trust her or like her. This update is making me doubt if she did indeed cheat cause im starting to feel Kye might of lied about it now. Still doesn't matter if she did or not to me however her other actions are much worst than cheating imo.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
funny thing is I usually don't like incest either most of the time as it rarely makes any sense yet this is one of the few games id be okay with it honestly just cause that's me being selfish haha. But honestly I think after the end of Chapter 3, which is my favorite scene in the game just because it shows the MC can be caring to someone he dislikes / hates. I think after that scene with Kayla's brother being nice and taking care of her when she feels she doesnt deserve it and is scared out of her mind, after something horrible has happened to her I think that's gonna be a shift / turning point. Where she is gonna change for the better towards him hell I can even see the start incest making a bit of sense after that as well. Now if this dev does add incest I dont think it would be for a long time but just saying I can see it make sense is all.

As far as Sierra is considered while I do not like her trust her or like her. This update is making me doubt if she did indeed cheat cause im starting to feel Kye might of lied about it now. Still doesn't matter if she did or not to me however her other actions are much worst than cheating imo.
I don't think Sierra cheated either, but I just dislike her so much that it doesn't matter. Kayla I'm not sure if an actual relationship will be in the cards, but I'm rooting for at least a good brother/sister one, it would be nice to put the past behind them. It would also pave the path for her accepting the relationship with Ashley.
But honestly the most I want is an actual Emily route, she again gives me the "I can fix her " vibes, and I can't resist that in most games. Plus I like her model a lot, she is a good friend to the MC, and I think they would be good together.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
I don't think Sierra cheated either, but I just dislike her so much that it doesn't matter. Kayla I'm not sure if an actual relationship will be in the cards, but I'm rooting for at least a good brother/sister one, it would be nice to put the past behind them. It would also pave the path for her accepting the relationship with Ashley.
But honestly the most I want is an actual Emily route, she again gives me the "I can fix her " vibes, and I can't resist that in most games. Plus I like her model a lot, she is a good friend to the MC, and I think they would be good together.
I also doubt Sierra cheated. But her behavior is certainly very strange to the point she may have undiagnosed mental health issues. That she still has relationship points may indicate a redemption of sorts ?

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I also doubt Sierra cheated. But her behavior is certainly very strange to the point she may have undiagnosed mental health issues. That she still has relationship points may indicate a redemption of sorts ?
she is definitely not stable imo, and it ain't gonna be that fixes her :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
yeah got a feeling Kayla and the MC are just gonna be brother and sister and nothing more but this game makes me hope for a a Sweet Home Alabama path for once and that's rare I can see that path making sense depending on how she acts in the next update.

For me Ashley and Emily are the best picks for a relationship imo but I see Emily more as a good friend tbh

tufstuff

Dec 5, 2023
Yeah, I have doubts that Sierra did everything Kye said, but I also don't think she's innocent. She's too manipulative to be off the hook for everything.

But since CKR said that Sierra isn't supposed to be an LI option, I wonder if those relationship points have to do with how crazy and vindicative she'll get if you don't play nice with her.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
yeah got a feeling Kayla and the MC are just gonna be brother and sister and nothing more but this game makes me hope for a a Sweet Home Alabama path for once and that's rare I can see that path making sense depending on how she acts in the next update.

For me Ashley and Emily are the best picks for a relationship imo but I see Emily more as a good friend tbh
I like Emily a lot... if she is just a friend that's fine, but given the option, I'd drop quite a few other LIs in her favor

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Yeah, I have doubts that Sierra did everything Kye said, but I also don't think she's innocent. She's too manipulative to be off the hook for everything.

But since CKR said that Sierra isn't supposed to be an LI option, I wonder if those relationship points have to do with how crazy and vindicative she'll get if you don't play nice with her.
ah damn I was kind of hoping she would be a LI to see how crazy she would get later but makes sense tho she isnt and I can see that for the points as well

tufstuff

Dec 5, 2023
ah damn I was kind of hoping she would be a LI to see how crazy she would get later but makes sense tho she isnt and I can see that for the points as well
Yeah, it was asked before if she'd be an LI and he said something along the lines that it wasn't planned that way. Things could change, but I could still see a redemption arc available to her even if it's not in a romanceable way. Kinda like getting her to realize she's a toxic person and if she doesn't shape up then she'll lose everyone in her life.

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes