gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
It has to have the NTR tag simply for 1 scene, which you can choose not to see. This isn't a story about a cuck MC.

It has the NTR tag because at the start the MCs EX was involved in a gangbang at her birthday party apparently (again, you can choose not to see this scene) and it's established the ex is a massive controlling bitch. After that you ignore her and can tell her to fuck off when she tries to weasle her way back in to the MCs life since she hates how popular he's getting.

It's unfortunate but it has to have the tag and people who like NTR will hate that it's only 1 scene and on the flipside people who hate NTR will see the tag and avoid the game.
yeah, I remember that scene. Can't remember much about the story but that's why I got the impression it was a bigger element in the game, I liked it either way. Will check it out, ty

korochan48

Nov 12, 2019
NO MORE GIRLS. Ditch Monika, Tawny, Vicki, Jess, Eva, Ami, Kim, Taylor, and Kara. Focus on Kayla, Ashley, Emily, Stacy, Allison, Rachel, Amanda, Carla, Miss Martinez (these 9 LI are plenty ... 18 is far too many!). Hell, I'd cut out Amanda and Miss Martinez too. Rachel and Carla already fill the MILF category, and 7 LI is a far more manageable number than 18.
I dont get why devs put too many LI and just end up other LI forgotten with no to little content. 3-5 LI is enough. These also happens to movies just like the recent ghostbuster film end up a flop too many characters they end up no character development.

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
It has to have the NTR tag simply for 1 scene, which you can choose not to see. This isn't a story about a cuck MC.

It has the NTR tag because at the start the MCs EX was involved in a gangbang at her birthday party apparently (again, you can choose not to see this scene) and it's established the ex is a massive controlling bitch. After that you ignore her and can tell her to fuck off when she tries to weasle her way back in to the MCs life since she hates how popular he's getting.

It's unfortunate but it has to have the tag and people who like NTR will hate that it's only 1 scene and on the flipside people who hate NTR will see the tag and avoid the game.
It would be good to put it in developer notes or somewhere else, I don't particularly like netorare or netorase games, usually games that call me the attention of latest updates if they have this tag I usually check if they put it in the description or in genres or developer notes and if it doesn't appear anywhere I ask in the comments, but if you don't feel like taking that trouble just drop the game.

Reactions: MAD6999

tufstuff

Dec 5, 2023
I did not ask ashley for a date cause I let emily stay but still get a date with ashley. Seems a bug
I'm not sure what the problem you're having is unless you're using a mod. Looking at the code... by default you have the Stacy date (setup at the gym), and it stays that way unless you talk to Ashley in your room after Emily leaves.

Then after the track meet, it'll jump you to either the Stacy or Ashley date based on that.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I'm not sure what the problem you're having is unless you're using a mod. Looking at the code... by default you have the Stacy date (setup at the gym), and it stays that way unless you talk to Ashley in your room after Emily leaves.

Then after the track meet, it'll jump you to either the Stacy or Ashley date based on that.
I played with the mod and it's most likely because of it, you can get both scenes that way. So I made two saves just in case.

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
Mark - just has to be said he is so annoying lol.
Indeed but really it's not even annoying in a bad way. He's just kind of a goofball. Either way, Mark and Bree are TOTAL bros. They have had MCs back at all times. That's why, for me, Jess and to a lesser extent Monika aren't even considerable for LIs. Makes me wish MC could somehow work on getting Bree and Monika together.

And on a semi-related note. I LOVED when Kayla and Ashley were talking smack about Travis and MC SHUT THEM DOWN. Absolute bro.

Reactions: Hengat

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
yeah. as much as i really disliked Mark early on..and to some extent, still do, he is a good friend to the mc. exept for having a tendancy to open his big mouth too much and cause some annoying things to happen to the mc, such as the starting the fire rumor etc.
as for Monika, she isn't into Bree and he needs to be told some reality, which i did, since i find Monika to be a babe. my mc is gonna fuck her at every opportunity, especially since it pisses off Sierra so much. can't wait for more content with her.
as for other LI's i prefer Ashley over Stacey.
Ashley is important to the mc solving the issues with Kayla. although, tbh i find Kayla to be a shallow girl who needs to grow the fuck up.
now that she knows that her brother was set up by her boyfriends brother, she needs to man up and apologize to him for mistreating him all those years.
he has made an effort to mend fences, now it's her turn.
will end it there for now.

Reactions: Hengat

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Indeed but really it's not even annoying in a bad way. He's just kind of a goofball. Either way, Mark and Bree are TOTAL bros. They have had MCs back at all times. That's why, for me, Jess and to a lesser extent Monika aren't even considerable for LIs. Makes me wish MC could somehow work on getting Bree and Monika together.

And on a semi-related note. I LOVED when Kayla and Ashley were talking smack about Travis and MC SHUT THEM DOWN. Absolute bro.
ngl I would love to cuck Mark since Jess always had a thing for the MC. Tho I only consider Mark a bro cause he was there for him after everything went down. Otherwise he is someone I would 100% distance myself from he is always making things worst. Like how he started that rumor of him starting the fire lol.

yeah. as much as i really disliked Mark early on..and to some extent, still do, he is a good friend to the mc. exept for having a tendancy to open his big mouth too much and cause some annoying things to happen to the mc, such as the starting the fire rumor etc.
as for Monika, she isn't into Bree and he needs to be told some reality, which i did, since i find Monika to be a babe. my mc is gonna fuck her at every opportunity, especially since it pisses off Sierra so much. can't wait for more content with her.
as for other LI's i prefer Ashley over Stacey.
Ashley is important to the mc solving the issues with Kayla. although, tbh i find Kayla to be a shallow girl who needs to grow the fuck up.
now that she knows that her brother was set up by her boyfriends brother, she needs to man up and apologize to him for mistreating him all those years.
he has made an effort to mend fences, now it's her turn.
will end it there for now.
I think Kayla will make things right especially after the end of the latest episode. With her being so scared , yet her bro is being kind , taking care of her when she knows she doesn't deserve it , after everything she has done to him. Hell even tho she was scared out of her mind I think the fact she ask to sleep in the MC"s room shows a bit how Kayla is changing when it comes to her brother as well. Even asking if he is mad could mean so many different things. Could be because of how she treated him in the past or the trauma she just went through.

Last edited:

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
ngl I would love to cuck Mark since Jess always had a thing for the MC. Tho I only consider Mark a bro cause he was there for him after everything went down. Otherwise he is someone I would 100% distance myself from he is always making things worst. Like how he started that rumor of him starting the fire lol.
As a netori enjoyer, I would like to have Jess, but it feels different when the girl is the our best friend's girlfriend... haven't had a hard decision since that AVN where I had to save just one girl from the fire. :HideThePain: I'm sorry, Megan...

descarga.jpg

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
As a netori enjoyer, I would like to have Jess, but it feels different when the girl is the our best friend's girlfriend... haven't had a hard decision since that AVN where I had to save just one girl from the fire. :HideThePain:

View attachment 3508396
easy for me as i don't really consider Mark that great of friend tbh even if he was there when the MC needed him in the past. Just everything we see of him when it isnt a flashback don't make me see him in a positive light at all, that and I find him annoying lol.

Reactions: The Senior Perv

tufstuff

Dec 5, 2023
easy for me as i don't really consider Mark that great of friend tbh even if he was there when the MC needed him in the past. Just everything we see of him when it isnt a flashback don't make me see him in a positive light at all, that and I find him annoying lol.
But you can't forget that it was actually Mark's ideas for both of the pranks against Chad. He got the stuff setup at the dance, and the balcony pour at Monika's party. So while he's by large a scatterbrain, he always come in clutch.

I don't think he's done anything that's truly hurt the MC. Sure, the fire rumor thing was idiotic lol, but as far as we saw it was just rumors and didn't cause any real damage.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
But you can't forget that it was actually Mark's ideas for both of the pranks against Chad. He got the stuff setup at the dance, and the balcony pour at Monika's party. So while he's by large a scatterbrain, he always come in clutch.

I don't think he's done anything that's truly hurt the MC. Sure, the fire rumor thing was idiotic lol, but as far as we saw it was just rumors and didn't cause any real damage.
the thing even if he never has bad intentions if it was up to me he is someone id distance myself as sooner or later it will turn out bad and I rather not be around for that even if it means not getting revenge on Chad

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

The reception of Ep3 has been incredible. I had high hopes for it, but didn't realistically expect I'd come near them. I'm thrilled so many of you have enjoyed it, and loved seeing some people put TaH into their personal Top-10 or Top-5 AVNs. Being in the same conversation as the big boys is what I envisioned for this project, and I plan to continue building on that.
With completing the third episode last week, I've experienced something I haven't felt after the previous two chapters: a desire for an extended rest. I'm sure most of it was due to other life events, but nonetheless I needed a break from heavy development.
With that said, I haven't been completely inactive. I have been doing what I call "busy work" while I give my creative mind a rest.
I've released some fixes with [v1.03] that resolves a few bugs. I've also deleted old/resolved comments on the ( & +) Download pages. I update and reuse these pages for every release, so I felt the comment section should be kept clean of anything that's outdated (no sense in showing old problems that aren't relevant anymore).
My PC has been stripped down and completely rebuilt, including a fresh install of Windows. It's been running better, but I will still need a better long-term solution.

I've taken time to do more detail fixes on character models. It's mostly things nobody will pick up on unless you see direct side by side comparison images, but they will enhance the quality nonetheless (and I'll be less annoyed while creating my renders). But a main focus I want to improve is optimizing the environments/lighting better. This is the next major leap I can take to augment the visuals.
Among this busy work I've also started April's promo images that will be released next week (a fan favorite who's getting their second set of promos). And I also hope to get the month's Psycho tier customs done as well.

All this needs to be out of the way now because in a week I'll be doing some house sitting for my parents to care for their pets. I want to use those 8-9 days to complete the Ep4 outline and get a big chunk of first draft writing done.
Ep4 timeline will span one week and (hopefully) will be smaller in size. But if you really prefer how large Ep3 was and want more of that, let me know.
-ckr

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
thanks for the progress update.

As far as shorter vs longer episodes go. Not gonna lie after the ending of the last one I kind of wouldn't mind a shorter episode because I want to see the next little bit of Kayla kind of badly. However typically I prefer longer episodes, it always feels better when you get alot of content. Honestly so far this game has reminded me of Being a Dik when it comes it how long and how much content is in each episode as well.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Y'all are
thanks for the progress update.

As far as shorter vs longer episodes go. Not gonna lie after the ending of the last one I kind of wouldn't mind a shorter episode because I want to see the next little bit of Kayla kind of badly. However typically I prefer longer episodes, it always feels better when you get alot of content. Honestly so far this game has reminded me of Being a Dik when it comes it how long and how much content is in each episode as well.
yep, would be nice to see the resolution of the Kayla/Emily convo, plus I'd really like to beat the shit out of the guy, whoever that was. As for comparing to BaDIK, I think it's unfair... that game barely gets an update a year.

Reactions: Tunak23
4.40 star(s) 47 Votes