Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
Who cares if Mark "helped you through the worst parts of your life and never expected anything in return"? The guy thinks it's just ok to blow a straw wrapper at you?! Clearly you not only need to but must cuck him to show him a lesson!
Ah I did forget about the straw incident. Yep you're right fuck Mark. Piece of shit always pretending to have your back just to stab you in it with the paper wrapper of betrayal!

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Not sure I remember these times you're talking about. But then again you probably have a very forgiving and understanding personality unlike many Witcher-like people so maybe you're more attuned to nuance than myself.
tbh the only reason I said he isn't a bad friend cause he doesn't have bad intention but he is an idiot that is going to get the MC in trouble one of these days. That and well he was there for him. I would of kept distanced myself from him the minute he spread the wrong rumor and we almost got blamed for starting a house fire. So I fully support cucking Mark

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
I would of kept distanced myself from him the minute he spread the wrong rumor and we almost got blamed for starting a house fire.
He didn't spread the wrong rumor. He told others about MC being a hero and then the telephone game changed it to MC starting the fire. Which fizzled out to nothing either way. Cmon man use some of that forgiving and understanding personality.

Reactions: camube

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
He didn't spread the wrong rumor. He told others about MC being a hero and then the telephone game changed it to MC starting the fire. Which fizzled out to nothing either way. Cmon man use some of that forgiving and understanding personality.
ah forgot about that rumor stuff was changed cause the telephone game thought he just messed it up cause he is an idiot most of the time. The rumor was never a big deal for me to dislike mark tho as it was a non issue since the MC never got in trouble but enough to consider being wary of him and his schemes to help us. I honestly just find Mark really annoying. To me he is a good friend that is full of good intentions but you are better off putting some distance between cause sooner or later something is going to backfire and better not be in the crossfire. That and he does goes a bit to far with his pranks / revenge schemes for my taste and wouldn't be comfortable in taking part in if it wasn't a game. Since as a game i don't care they a funny scenarios.

Just cause I rather distance myself doesn't mean I hate hate him just being cautious. Tho I get why it sounds like that since I was saying I support cucking him lol. That was more me joking having fun since it's still a game at the end of the day. But yeah if he was someone I knew I wouldnt think about doing something like that just cause he is annoying and I want to be cautious that is fucked up lol.

Last edited:

PerverTeacher

Jun 5, 2017
JFC i love this game, how its written and the chars faces chaging is on point. Stacy freaking out entertains me more than it should.

bucolic666

Feb 29, 2020
Emily's back story broke my heart.

It's amazing how these essentially "non-professional" games, in the hands of a talented writer and artist, can bring so much emotion to the experience. Huge kudos to the creators of this wonderful game.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Can you not tease with a character that is not intended to be a LI?
not me I want more Kayla I dont care if she might never be a LI she is my favorite character hell I consider good enough to probably be on my top 10 LI list even if she isnt one haha.

Reactions: bufa

MAD6999

Nov 21, 2021
people why does it have the ntr label? From the synopsis of the game I thought it would be a full ntr game but from what I read I don't see ntr I'm confused, just to know what to expect

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
people why does it have the ntr label? From the synopsis of the game I thought it would be a full ntr game but from what I read I don't see ntr I'm confused, just to know what to expect
The NTR is a side story that is optional and even then it isn't 100% clear how much of the story is the truth. As I suspect it was a lie tho at least the cheating part of the story

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
The NTR is a side story that is optional and even then it isn't 100% clear how much of the story is the truth. As I suspect it was a lie tho at least the cheating part of the story
I think that her reaction when we ask about Kye confirmed that she cheated.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It would be more interesting if she hadn't but for now it is what it is. Personally I think that there is possibility that both are lying and truth is somewhere in between.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
It would be more interesting if she hadn't but for now it is what it is. Personally I think that there is possibility that both are lying and truth is somewhere in between.
I don't give a shit either way, wouldn't touch her with a ten-foot pole after the shit she pulled.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I don't give a shit either way, wouldn't touch her with a ten-foot pole after the shit she pulled.
for me it's kinda of the opposite not that I like her but with all the shit she has pulled I want to play her path on 1 save just to see it as im curious how it will play out tho it will be the last path I play.

I mean I dont doubt she could of have but even after that reaction I still have my doubts she did to be honest. I saw that scene as not her not trying to deny if she did or didn't cheat but her trying to avoid a fight talking about another guy as she is jealous enough to try and force us back together lol. ( which shows how terrible and selfish of a person she is) Yeah truth probably somewhere in between. Personally if she did cheat I dont think she had sex I think she just made out with him. The story seems so out there and probably fake that I doubt Kye got laid. I think he probably did get a bit to handsy or forceful and she left. That and I recall there was a bit of dialogue if you gave Kye her number where she seemed like she hated Kye.

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
I think he probably did get a bit to handsy or forceful and she left. That and I recall there was a bit of dialogue if you gave Kye her number where she seemed like she hated Kye.
We don't know how many drinks she had before Kye meet her. Sierra might have been drunk and Kye used this to his advantage, now she hates him.
Regardless of what happend she is selifish, self centered bitch and anybody with at least half brain would leave her.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
We don't know how many drinks she had before Kye meet her. Sierra might have been drunk and Kye used this to his advantage, now she hates him.
Regardless of what happend she is selifish, self centered bitch and anybody with at least half brain would leave her.
true didn't think about her being drunk. 100% anyone would leave her I mean I consider her almost worst than Vulvamort. Only reason I want to play her path at some point if we get one is because she is such an awful person id be genuinely curious and interested on how it plays out and how bad it can get for the MC being on her path lol.

Reactions: AGhostLikeMe
4.40 star(s) 47 Votes