tufstuff

Dec 5, 2023
I've been told I'm "infuriatingly rational" so maybe you are right. In my book that's a compliment though.

I just think actions should have consequences. You reap what you sow. If you are mainly responsible for ruining a blood relationship, then you shouldn't expect it to suddenly become that when it serves you. That's not genuine remorse. That's just selfishness. "I need to have that relationship now for support, so let's just go back to it". How about no? Even the guilt part is inherently, self-serving. "Guilt is too much for me, I need forgiveness to feel better, let's make up". No practical benefit for the wronged party.

Also it's well documented that the closer a bond is, the hardest it breaks, if it does. You don't care if some rando doesn't have your back. When the ones who should have it, stab you in it, it can easily turn that relationship to the opposite.

That said, it's a good thing that there is discussion about their relationship. It means dev did a good job with the characters. Usually, when it comes to sisters in these games, the only discussion on here is when are they going to fuck...I just wish we weren't shoehorned into an obvious reconciliation route.
I love your response to this. We've all had different life experiences and we won't see these topics through the same lens. We have our limits for compassion and empathy, and it just appears that your path has taught you not to give as much leeway at the MC is showing.

I thought more on this and I'm starting to lean that the MC isn't being nice to Kayla in this moment only for her, but moreso for Ashley and Emily. These are the first two people that have shown to be good friends to both MC and Kayla simultaneously. Maybe showing a little kindness here is just a way of respecting his relationships with Ashley and Emily.

Reactions: AL.d

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Wow,this game is much better than I expected! Emily's model is definitely not my type but the story amends it. Also, though I'm a cheating-lover I don wanna corrupt Jess to make mike hurt.
If I didn't find Mark so annoying id be there with ya, cause he isnt a bad friend really he just messes up alot lol. That and I get the feeling if he could he probably would cheat on Jess with how often he says don't tell Jess when talking about other women lol.

Reactions: Logan3000x

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
cause he isnt a bad friend really he just messes up alot lol.
Not sure I remember these times you're talking about. But then again you probably have a very forgiving and understanding personality unlike many Witcher-like people so maybe you're more attuned to nuance than myself.

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
Who cares if Mark "helped you through the worst parts of your life and never expected anything in return"? The guy thinks it's just ok to blow a straw wrapper at you?! Clearly you not only need to but must cuck him to show him a lesson!
Ah I did forget about the straw incident. Yep you're right fuck Mark. Piece of shit always pretending to have your back just to stab you in it with the paper wrapper of betrayal!

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Not sure I remember these times you're talking about. But then again you probably have a very forgiving and understanding personality unlike many Witcher-like people so maybe you're more attuned to nuance than myself.
tbh the only reason I said he isn't a bad friend cause he doesn't have bad intention but he is an idiot that is going to get the MC in trouble one of these days. That and well he was there for him. I would of kept distanced myself from him the minute he spread the wrong rumor and we almost got blamed for starting a house fire. So I fully support cucking Mark

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
I would of kept distanced myself from him the minute he spread the wrong rumor and we almost got blamed for starting a house fire.
He didn't spread the wrong rumor. He told others about MC being a hero and then the telephone game changed it to MC starting the fire. Which fizzled out to nothing either way. Cmon man use some of that forgiving and understanding personality.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
He didn't spread the wrong rumor. He told others about MC being a hero and then the telephone game changed it to MC starting the fire. Which fizzled out to nothing either way. Cmon man use some of that forgiving and understanding personality.
ah forgot about that rumor stuff was changed cause the telephone game thought he just messed it up cause he is an idiot most of the time. The rumor was never a big deal for me to dislike mark tho as it was a non issue since the MC never got in trouble but enough to consider being wary of him and his schemes to help us. I honestly just find Mark really annoying. To me he is a good friend that is full of good intentions but you are better off putting some distance between cause sooner or later something is going to backfire and better not be in the crossfire. That and he does goes a bit to far with his pranks / revenge schemes for my taste and wouldn't be comfortable in taking part in if it wasn't a game. Since as a game i don't care they a funny scenarios.

Just cause I rather distance myself doesn't mean I hate hate him just being cautious. Tho I get why it sounds like that since I was saying I support cucking him lol. That was more me joking having fun since it's still a game at the end of the day. But yeah if he was someone I knew I wouldnt think about doing something like that just cause he is annoying and I want to be cautious that is fucked up lol.

Last edited:

PerverTeacher

Jun 5, 2017
JFC i love this game, how its written and the chars faces chaging is on point. Stacy freaking out entertains me more than it should.

bucolic666

Feb 29, 2020
Emily's back story broke my heart.

It's amazing how these essentially "non-professional" games, in the hands of a talented writer and artist, can bring so much emotion to the experience. Huge kudos to the creators of this wonderful game.

Reactions: tufstuff

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Can you not tease with a character that is not intended to be a LI?
not me I want more Kayla I dont care if she might never be a LI she is my favorite character hell I consider good enough to probably be on my top 10 LI list even if she isnt one haha.

Reactions: bufa

MAD6999

Nov 21, 2021
people why does it have the ntr label? From the synopsis of the game I thought it would be a full ntr game but from what I read I don't see ntr I'm confused, just to know what to expect

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
people why does it have the ntr label? From the synopsis of the game I thought it would be a full ntr game but from what I read I don't see ntr I'm confused, just to know what to expect
The NTR is a side story that is optional and even then it isn't 100% clear how much of the story is the truth. As I suspect it was a lie tho at least the cheating part of the story

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes