DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
The NTR is a side story that is optional and even then it isn't 100% clear how much of the story is the truth. As I suspect it was a lie tho at least the cheating part of the story
I think that her reaction when we ask about Kye confirmed that she cheated.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It would be more interesting if she hadn't but for now it is what it is. Personally I think that there is possibility that both are lying and truth is somewhere in between.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
It would be more interesting if she hadn't but for now it is what it is. Personally I think that there is possibility that both are lying and truth is somewhere in between.
I don't give a shit either way, wouldn't touch her with a ten-foot pole after the shit she pulled.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I don't give a shit either way, wouldn't touch her with a ten-foot pole after the shit she pulled.
for me it's kinda of the opposite not that I like her but with all the shit she has pulled I want to play her path on 1 save just to see it as im curious how it will play out tho it will be the last path I play.

I mean I dont doubt she could of have but even after that reaction I still have my doubts she did to be honest. I saw that scene as not her not trying to deny if she did or didn't cheat but her trying to avoid a fight talking about another guy as she is jealous enough to try and force us back together lol. ( which shows how terrible and selfish of a person she is) Yeah truth probably somewhere in between. Personally if she did cheat I dont think she had sex I think she just made out with him. The story seems so out there and probably fake that I doubt Kye got laid. I think he probably did get a bit to handsy or forceful and she left. That and I recall there was a bit of dialogue if you gave Kye her number where she seemed like she hated Kye.

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
I think he probably did get a bit to handsy or forceful and she left. That and I recall there was a bit of dialogue if you gave Kye her number where she seemed like she hated Kye.
We don't know how many drinks she had before Kye meet her. Sierra might have been drunk and Kye used this to his advantage, now she hates him.
Regardless of what happend she is selifish, self centered bitch and anybody with at least half brain would leave her.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
We don't know how many drinks she had before Kye meet her. Sierra might have been drunk and Kye used this to his advantage, now she hates him.
Regardless of what happend she is selifish, self centered bitch and anybody with at least half brain would leave her.
true didn't think about her being drunk. 100% anyone would leave her I mean I consider her almost worst than Vulvamort. Only reason I want to play her path at some point if we get one is because she is such an awful person id be genuinely curious and interested on how it plays out and how bad it can get for the MC being on her path lol.

Reactions: AGhostLikeMe

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
true didn't think about her being drunk. 100% anyone would leave her I mean I consider her almost worst than Vulvamort. Only reason I want to play her path at some point if we get one is because she is such an awful person id be genuinely curious and interested on how it plays out and how bad it can get for the MC being on her path lol.
I think nothing is worse than Vulvamort :eek:, Sierra refusing to listen to an explanation and then refusing to accept the consequences, but Vulvamort is on a different level.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I think nothing is worse than Vulvamort :eek:, Sierra refusing to listen to an explanation and then refusing to accept the consequences, but Vulvamort is on a different level.
yeah Vulvamort still worst but Sierra isnt far behind. she is just a few steps from being worst. After all she is the reason her best friend is going to therapy lol.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PickerLewd

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Hey guys, I'm going to sound like a spoiled brat but you've already done the hardest part, which was sharing the last full version (y), now all we need is the mini-hero to share the EP3 hotfixes :HideThePain:.

tufstuff

Dec 5, 2023
people why does it have the ntr label? From the synopsis of the game I thought it would be a full ntr game but from what I read I don't see ntr I'm confused, just to know what to expect
Before the latest release I submitted updated info for the game, which included the game tags, but mods didn't remove the ntr one. From what I gathered, the dev had a misunderstanding of the term back in beta, so even though this is not an ntr game the tag has still stuck around for some dumb reason. So, blame the mods I guess. Maybe if enough people complain then they'll finally clean that up.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I see no incest in future content and that is fine i don't have to have incest in every story but damn that blonde is so hot lol

Reactions: bufa

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
it's even worst when she is the best character at least to me lol. There are a few I think that are hotter
I really like Blondes and it seems the majority of good VN's the Li's are mostly brunette or some weird colored hair. Damn give me a Bleach Blonde like the sister in this story every once in a while.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
for me it's kinda of the opposite not that I like her but with all the shit she has pulled I want to play her path on 1 save just to see it as im curious how it will play out tho it will be the last path I play.

I mean I dont doubt she could of have but even after that reaction I still have my doubts she did to be honest. I saw that scene as not her not trying to deny if she did or didn't cheat but her trying to avoid a fight talking about another guy as she is jealous enough to try and force us back together lol. ( which shows how terrible and selfish of a person she is) Yeah truth probably somewhere in between. Personally if she did cheat I dont think she had sex I think she just made out with him. The story seems so out there and probably fake that I doubt Kye got laid. I think he probably did get a bit to handsy or forceful and she left. That and I recall there was a bit of dialogue if you gave Kye her number where she seemed like she hated Kye.
Yeah i don't think she fucked nobody. I think maybe if she was drinking and the dude made a move on her and she made out with him. But letting 3 dudes gangbang her? Nah i don't buy it. She may be a bitch and she was pissed off and drunk but banging 3 dudes at same time is hard to believe. She dated MC for 2 years and one night she all of a sudden becomes a slut and bangs 3 dudes at same time?

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes