Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Trouble in Paradise [v0.3.0] Syko134

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.23 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.22 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 549 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 531 MB:

Trouble in Paradise v0.3.0 Official Android Port by Syko134, Thank you for port :D

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Also dev.... don't you dare pull a Haley on Iris..... I have been through that shit once.... *remembers avalon* ahem twice.... please leave Iris to have wholesome past with brot..... best friend .... (AND NO SHARING HER!!!!!..... Or I will be big sad.)

Pulling a Haley: Basically someone close to MC has been r*ped in the past. Claire for exmaple doesn't count cause not close to MC. Iris is currently only character that one could pull a haley with.

Dark story is fine... but gotta have some wholesome.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I giff you hope. Dev did say that it was more to just have some sex content in the game. (but some past things won't be avoidable).

However future aka current MC stuff and going forward want have MC getting cucked.... (hopefull this also means no other males involved with any LI cause lets be real, for most players that is seen as getting cucked anyway).

Reactions: Syko134

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
decided to give this game a chance since rape/blackmail scene is entirely avoidable. aaaaaand this is alot of reading going on and not much choice. some choices dont even matter like when you have the option to not peek on Alyssa MC still peeks. basically forcing you into your FWB relationship with her...so are all choices gonna be like this? can you decide who you pursue?

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
" MFM are planned"

I read that to mean the MC is a cuck and will share girls. The fact it's skippable but not avoidable is a concern so I'll never download this game.
if you're talking about the MFM under current. it completely and easily avoidable. i didnt try this game originally for the same reason but after reading comments and changelog yeah its avoidable now.(make it to where it never happened.)

raganrok246

Feb 5, 2020
if you're talking about the MFM under current. it completely and easily avoidable. i didnt try this game originally for the same reason but after reading comments and changelog yeah its avoidable now.(make it to where it never happened.)
Skippable: Blackmail, Multiple Penetration, Group Sex

Skippable tags = Will happen, you can choose to not view them
Avoidable tags = Will not happen if you don't want them to
The devs own definitions are very clear. He says that particular tag is not under player control.

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes