bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
" MFM are planned"

I read that to mean the MC is a cuck and will share girls. The fact it's skippable but not avoidable is a concern so I'll never download this game.
From what dev has written and said, it seems that it limited to non-MC past interactions. e.g. the Claire scene, which is now avoidable cause you choose the history of her character now.

And the genre stuff seems to possibly be outdated. either way under dev notes it pretty much states that nothing will happen after the chars are MCs LIs, before.... well yeah. So anything will likely be past shit, not present to future shit.

Reactions: Syko134

Syko134

Dumbass
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2020
blackmail, group sex multiple penetration happens in the past or present ??
Past. That too is avoidable now.
Well going of dev posts, will always be past. (Although I would remain skeptical... just in case)
It will all be past, yeah. Hell, I'm not even sure if there will be any more!
Also dev.... don't you dare pull a Haley on Iris..... I have been through that shit once.... *remembers avalon* ahem twice.... please leave Iris to have wholesome past with brot..... best friend .... (AND NO SHARING HER!!!!!..... Or I will be big sad.)

Pulling a Haley: Basically someone close to MC has been r*ped in the past. Claire for exmaple doesn't count cause not close to MC. Iris is currently only character that one could pull a haley with.

Dark story is fine... but gotta have some wholesome.
Definitely not pulling a Haley, don't worry :ROFLMAO:
Small typo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My bad, will be fixed soon!
I giff you hope. Dev did say that it was more to just have some sex content in the game. (but some past things won't be avoidable).

However future aka current MC stuff and going forward want have MC getting cucked.... (hopefull this also means no other males involved with any LI cause lets be real, for most players that is seen as getting cucked anyway).
If it happens, it will be avoidable! ;)
decided to give this game a chance since rape/blackmail scene is entirely avoidable. aaaaaand this is alot of reading going on and not much choice. some choices dont even matter like when you have the option to not peek on Alyssa MC still peeks. basically forcing you into your FWB relationship with her...so are all choices gonna be like this? can you decide who you pursue?
Yeaaaah about that, adding choices right now is kinda tough, since you do need to get to a certain point in the main story before you can be allowed to choose your own path. Future updates will be more interactive!
" MFM are planned"

I read that to mean the MC is a cuck and will share girls. The fact it's skippable but not avoidable is a concern so I'll never download this game.
Like I said, the MFM scenes are gonna be in the past. Even then, they will be avoidable.
The devs own definitions are very clear. He says that particular tag is not under player control.
Sorry about that, forgot to update the genre section with 0.3 :LOL:
that was probably before ppl started commenting about how they didnt like it.

All im saying is. i played the game and it is 100% currently avoidable now. before it wasnt and as of .3 it is.
Yep!
i have a feeling the sister is gonna get kidnap and stuff is gonna happen to her for shock value with all that DNA talk
Close, but not quite. Don't worry, nothing bad is gonna happen to her! I wouldn't sacrifice her just for shock value :ROFLMAO:
From what dev has written and said, it seems that it limited to non-MC past interactions. e.g. the Claire scene, which is now avoidable cause you choose the history of her character now.

And the genre stuff seems to possibly be outdated. either way under dev notes it pretty much states that nothing will happen after the chars are MCs LIs, before.... well yeah. So anything will likely be past shit, not present to future shit.
Yeah, sorry about that! Updating tags right away! :ROFLMAO:

I've made a few changes to my plans after 0.3, and some of the 'skippable' tags will now become 'avoidable'. Check the genre section a few minutes later for a more clear idea on whats coming. :)

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Avoidable: Futa/Trans

just gonna ask since i've seen some dev's do this. but if you choose no futa/trans. will the character that was supposed to be trans be turned/have a female story line(basically she was always female) or will it just mean you avoid that character?

Syko134

Dumbass
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2020
Avoidable: Futa/Trans

just gonna ask since i've seen some dev's do this. but if you choose no futa/trans. will the character that was supposed to be trans be turned/have a female story line(basically she was always female) or will it just mean you avoid that character?
Honestly? I'm not sure yet. The futa character hasn't even been introduced yet, I'm still working on her story. Lets see how it goes :censored:

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Looks interesting out of curiosity how exactly will there be slave content like the sister will be your slave or someone elses

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
It will all be past, yeah. Hell, I'm not even sure if there will be any more!

Definitely not pulling a Haley, don't worry :ROFLMAO:

If it happens, it will be avoidable! ;)

Yeah, sorry about that! Updating tags right away! :ROFLMAO:

I've made a few changes to my plans after 0.3, and some of the 'skippable' tags will now become 'avoidable'. Check the genre section a few minutes later for a more clear idea on whats coming. :)
Me after reading this:

1606809478315.png

Syko134

Dumbass
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2020
Looks interesting out of curiosity how exactly will there be slave content like the sister will be your slave or someone elses
The sister won't be a slave. Only a couple of characters are gonna fall into slavery if you choose that route. :ROFLMAO: Spoilers ahead :)
They're gonna start off as someone else's slaves. MC rescues them, and has the option to make them his own slaves, or free them.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
The sister won't be a slave. Only a couple of characters are gonna fall into slavery if you choose that route. :ROFLMAO: Spoilers ahead :)
They're gonna start off as someone else's slaves. MC rescues them, and has the option to make them his own slaves, or free them.
interesting

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Love the new update so far, Idris being the cute sister and Violet being a nice girlfriend....And more mystery with "superhuman" project, hope the Doctor aren't 2 face bitch and honestly want to help
And that asshole Liam guy, hope you would giving us the choice to punch him in the face in the next update. Yay! Finally real sex with our co worker girl, weird that we only saw her having orgasm and not MC ( or his dick stick into her vaginal, just her vibing really hard)
And I LOL hard with that clothes changing (girl clothes, really?) and the 4th wall break, 10/10 good job buddy.

• Red Heart

Playfulpetfox

Feb 3, 2018
So many games made with Illusion Koikatsu lately.
I really dont like the Koikatsu look, but maybe im alone there.

Best of luck with your game!
I'll take it over those dreadful copy/paste games with the uncanny valley treading models that all look exactly alike. People adore those, and I always feel alone in hating how those look.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
So the "dark turn" that will happen with all the mind control and stuff, is it mc doing the dark stuff or is it other men? because if its mc then i dont mind but if its other men ill prob drop.
Any sexual content that involve other men will not be with MC LIs after they have become LIs, (also seems it is going to be optional going forward anyway, e.g. claire, she was blackmailed and raped by two dudes... Or they tried to do so, but she said no and they leaked her data).

So yeah dark turn isn't going to be MCs LIs getting fucked by non-mc.

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
Well I must say, the story is good. But the implementation is disappointing.
I got a tendinitis from the game but nothing happened.
I find the dreams stimulating but honest. Despite the whole story, nothing has happened yet except some dreams. This has really disappointed me. Then the game carries the tag incest, just a pity that nothing happened except for a little flashing. I am really disappointed in these matters.

4.30 star(s) 58 Votes