KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
what's the point of an harem if you can't share it with your best friend? you don't have multiple penises, how do you suggest filling all those holes at the same time?

man some guys are just so greedy :/
I like to think the desire for a harem ending is from neglected ego and lack of love so it is an an attempt to overcompensate. Few want to share because it lessens it

Razumdar

Feb 23, 2020
Hey, love the game!

Could you add gestures to hide the overlay in the android version? It blocks a lot of the action.

Reactions: Syko134

Syko134

Dumbass
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2020
Hey, love the game!

Could you add gestures to hide the overlay in the android version? It blocks a lot of the action.
Thanks!
I haven't quite figured my way around tweaking options in android builds yet. I'll try to add something like that in the next build. :)
Can you do something about the black text screen/ area it really kills things only half of the scenes are visible
You can press H to hide the textbox if you're on pc. I'll try to figure something out for android, hopefully in the next build. :)

Reactions: Razumdar

Frombus

Aug 9, 2020
Finally, the patron tiers... The 69$ tier is just for the lols. I don't really expect any sane person to pledge that much for a free game! I'm not really sure if i should do patron exclusive stuff already, since this is after all, just the first release.
I would recommend checking out Komisari. He's got a patreon set up for his game, Hero's Harem Guild, and I think his patreon tiers are set up pretty nicely. The rewards are fair, and almost all the tiers have a discounted "early bird" version that only a set amount can pledge. Obviously the majority of pledges will come from more content being added over time, but stuff like that and community engagement are always nice.

Komisari's discord is also very active and the people are all nice if you ever need any general advice. He's even got a channel for others to post their original content, so you could post some renders from Troubles in Paradise over there.

Incog Ninja

Jul 5, 2020
I don't usually expect much from early versions since they are still basically bare bones but wow, this was great.

The character models are great to look at (Reminds me of "Lessons in Love", another game I really enjoy. Maybe it's art styles like this that I like.) and the story is ok so far. It scares me what is coming though given the title of the game "Trouble in Paradise". :LOL:

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Hmm...

Proper English? Check.
Auto-Forward Mode enabled? Check.
Cute little sister? Check.
Vaginal Sex tag? Check.
No step-nonsense? Check.

5/5 - Must check it out!

Syko134

Dumbass
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2020
I would recommend checking out Komisari. He's got a patreon set up for his game, Hero's Harem Guild, and I think his patreon tiers are set up pretty nicely. The rewards are fair, and almost all the tiers have a discounted "early bird" version that only a set amount can pledge. Obviously the majority of pledges will come from more content being added over time, but stuff like that and community engagement are always nice.

Komisari's discord is also very active and the people are all nice if you ever need any general advice. He's even got a channel for others to post their original content, so you could post some renders from Troubles in Paradise over there.
I will check it out, thanks! :)
I don't usually expect much from early versions since they are still basically bare bones but wow, this was great.

The character models are great to look at (Reminds me of "Lessons in Love", another game I really enjoy. Maybe it's art styles like this that I like.) and the story is ok so far. It scares me what is coming though given the title of the game "Trouble in Paradise". :LOL:
Thanks!
Lessons in Love is made with Koikatsu as well, AFAIK. I hope Trouble In Paradise can be as good as that one day :)
Also, you will find out about the 'Trouble' soon enough ;)

Reactions: masterdragonson

Rend77

Sep 26, 2020
i wanted to say i really love your game Syko134...
its really good
1.nice story
2.beautiful girls
3.so friendly
4.relaxing
5.love the music

i Really love (Alyssa) Character dose MC have story with her?
i hope you add her to the story with mc i like her and want story with her.

thanks for the game its really beautiful GL

• Red Heart

Syko134

Dumbass
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2020
i wanted to say i really love your game Syko134...
its really good
1.nice story
2.beautiful girls
3.so friendly
4.relaxing
5.love the music

i Really love (Alyssa) Character dose MC have story with her?
i hope you add her to the story with mc i like her and want story with her.

thanks for the game its really beautiful GL
Thank you!
Yes, I do have a story planned for Alyssa. Some of it is in 0.2!

Reactions: Rend77

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Really enjoyed the dynamic between MC and Iris. Although I hope anything sexual between the two isn't gonna be forced on the player. Regardless, really enjoyable start so far, can't wait for more.

• Red Heart

taru

Apr 23, 2018
dunno if its already been said but some characters call me alex after ive changed my name. Other than that a good game!

• Red Heart

Syko134

Dumbass
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2020
Really enjoyed the dynamic between MC and Iris. Although I hope anything sexual between the two isn't gonna be forced on the player. Regardless, really enjoyable start so far, can't wait for more.
Thank you! All routes are gonna be avoidable, I'm just trying to figure out how to make that work :LOL:
dunno if its already been said but some characters call me alex after ive changed my name. Other than that a good game!
Thanks! The name bug will be fixed in the next update, sorry!

Oct 11, 2018
1. Coding error at first day of school. Lucy refers MC as Alex during morning greeting even thoue I changed name.
Missed that it hade already been brougt up.

2. You stated that the story will take a dark turn later to what degree? If other males are going to be mistreating/touches my girls I better get to break there spine :mad:. Additionally If your going to make the MC enslave and/or slutify girls if there going to be body percings PLZ make them Optional. I use to play Corruption but once MC enslave the girls they get all these body percings and I find that discusting.

Last edited:

Syko134

Dumbass
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2020
1. Coding error at first day of school. Lucy refers MC as Alex during morning greeting even thoue I changed name.
Missed that it hade already been brougt up.

2. You stated that the story will take a dark turn later to what degree? If other males are going to be mistreating/touches my girls I better get to break there spine :mad:. Additionally If your going to make the MC enslave and/or slutify girls if there going to be body percings PLZ make them Optional. I use to play Corruption but once MC enslave the girls they get all these body percings and I find that discusting.
Ahhhhh I was waiting for a question like this, thanks for asking!
Let me start off with: All routes are gonna be avoidable. The story itself does take an inevitable dark turn, but all lewd scenes from the dark themes are gonna be avoidable.
About other males mistreating the girls, yes. It does happen. Its just how the story must go for some characters. But don't worry, those assholes are gonna get what they deserve. You get to break more than just their spine! Trust me, its gonna be super satisfying in the end! :devilish:
Slaves uhh... I'm not quite sure what to tell you about it, I'm not too sure myself. If there is a 'slave route', it is gonna be optional.
Oh, and I'm not a fan of piercings either. Don't worry about them showing up anytime soon. ;)
Is this a thing? I haven't heard of any koikatsu based games dealing with lawsuits?
I sure hope it isn't! I've played my fair share of HS and KK based games, and haven't heard of any lawsuits yet. I hope the folks over at Illusion are fine with this :censored:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Is this a thing? I haven't heard of any koikatsu based games dealing with lawsuits?
Most likely a joke. However some koikatsu mod users have been scrutinized for Rule 7

Patreon is a wild card with things which is why some devs also use SubscribeStar.adult

• Thinking Face

Syko134

Dumbass
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2020
Most likely a joke. However some koikatsu mod users have been scrutinized for Rule 7

Patreon is a wild card with things which is why some devs also use SubscribeStar.adult
Idek what to say about this lmao. How they managed to get 'sexualizing minors' and 'illegal sexual content' from KK/AI mods is beyond me o_O

• Haha
4.30 star(s) 59 Votes