Syko134

Dumbass
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2020
this is more content as a first release than most games give in 3 updates LOL...

really well done, now if we can get some mother action and maybe a gangbang or two this game is going to be a blast. ofc I fully respect whatever the author chooses to do and support him either way.
Thank you! You might see one of those things in the next update ;)

Mar 27, 2018
Game looks really good and with great potential. Out of curiosity is all the planned fetishes going to be avoidable or are things like blackmail, drugs and mind control necessary with some characters?

Reactions: Syko134

Syko134

Dumbass
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2020
Game looks really good and with great potential. Out of curiosity is all the planned fetishes going to be avoidable or are things like blackmail, drugs and mind control necessary with some characters?
Lewd scenes that feature those tags are gonna be completely avoidable. However, some of the tags, like drugs and mind control are relevant to the story, so you might see some non-avoidable, but non-lewd scenes featuring those. :)

Mar 27, 2018
Lewd scenes that feature those tags are gonna be completely avoidable. However, some of the tags, like drugs and mind control are relevant to the story, so you might see some non-avoidable, but non-lewd scenes featuring those. :)
Thanks for the info. I'll definitely keep an eye on it then.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
When talking to Tiffany in the cafe, she refers to the MC with the default name.

Just at the intro when she asks about his life, as she's leaving it's the correct name.

Other that, seems solid so far.

Shadowmine

Jun 4, 2018
I left a review for this point of time. Nothing to complain/criticize about that wasn't already mentioned.
We shall see how it progresses.

• Red Heart

Syko134

Dumbass
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2020
When talking to Tiffany in the cafe, she refers to the MC with the default name.

Just at the intro when she asks about his life, as she's leaving it's the correct name.

Other that, seems solid so far.
Has been fixed, and will be implemented in the next release. Thanks!
I left a review for this point of time. Nothing to complain/criticize about that wasn't already mentioned.
We shall see how it progresses.
Thanks for the great review! I'll try to do something about Lucas :censored:
Need android version
Comming tomorrow!

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Looks promising. Hopefully you can choose the girl you want to be with. While I like harems I also like pure romance runs.
Wasn't much for the ex girlfriend dreams, her model is cute though.
Iris at the end of those scenes was fun though too bad they were cut short.
If given the option I would choose dreams with Iris over Nicole. I'm sure others have a preferred waifu too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Though Patreon isn't as kind as SubscribeStar when it comes to incest.
You might want to look into a 'unofficial patch ;)' to keep the little sister around :coffee:

Your highest tier is $69, classy :D
You polls seem to be classed as Silver $5 and Gold $10, though since you don't have any polls yet can't really gauge what will be in them. Try advertising them when you do, lots of devs forget that and miss out of getting fans aboard the hype train. Really I've seen some mud wrestling matches bring in bank, waifu wars can be brutal :sneaky:

Well good luck

• Red Heart

Syko134

Dumbass
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2020
Looks promising. Hopefully you can choose the girl you want to be with. While I like harems I also like pure romance runs.
Wasn't much for the ex girlfriend dreams, her model is cute though.
Iris at the end of those scenes was fun though too bad they were cut short.
If given the option I would choose dreams with Iris over Nicole. I'm sure others have a preferred waifu too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Though Patreon isn't as kind as SubscribeStar when it comes to incest.
You might want to look into a 'unofficial patch ;)' to keep the little sister around :coffee:

Your highest tier is $69, classy :D
You polls seem to be classed as Silver $5 and Gold $10, though since you don't have any polls yet can't really gauge what will be in them. Try advertising them when you do, lots of devs forget that and miss out of getting fans aboard the hype train. Really I've seen some mud wrestling matches bring in bank, waifu wars can be brutal :sneaky:

Well good luck
You do get to choose your waifu eventually. The story is gonna have multiple endings, and a few of them have already been planned. About the shorter Iris-dreams, I've kinda planned a slow build up to Iris scenes, since she is one of my favourite characters! ;) Trust me, its gonna be worth the wait. Also,0.2.0 might come with an 'unofficial patch'. I'm trying to avoid trouble wherever possible (Ironic, I know :censored:). Finally, the patron tiers... The 69$ tier is just for the lols. I don't really expect any sane person to pledge that much for a free game! I'm not really sure if i should do patron exclusive stuff already, since this is after all, just the first release. I think I'll stay away from the waifu wars for some time, at least until the game gains some more fans! :)

Syko134

Dumbass
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2020
Trouble in Paradise 0.1.0 is now out for Android!
Changes:
Fixed all the known bugs/typos, will be implemented in the PC/Mac versions in the next release
Font changed for better readability

No new content yet, this is just a port for android.

Download:

More mirrors will be added soon!

MotootE

Jun 10, 2017
Trouble in Paradise 0.1.0 is now out for Android!
Changes:
Fixed all the known bugs/typos, will be implemented in the PC/Mac versions in the next release
Font changed for better readability

No new content yet, this is just a port for android.

Download: MEGA

More mirrors will be added soon!
Thank you, sir!

• Red Heart

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Interesting game..
*sees Drugs, Mind Control, Possession tags*

Nope! I'm out!!
*jumps ship*

Lately almost all games I seem to find wanna go that full dark route...
I miss wholesome hentai...

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I think I'll stay away from the waifu wars for some time, at least until the game gains some more fans! :)
Don't underestimate the power of the dark side waifu wars. Even a free poll that ask "Who is your favorite Waifu" will help you gauge interest in the characters.

A little extra: Converted 'window_icon.png' to 'icon.ico'
Ren'Py documentation:

Last edited:

Syko134

Dumbass
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2020
Interesting game..
*sees Drugs, Mind Control, Possession tags*

Nope! I'm out!!
*jumps ship*

Lately almost all games I seem to find wanna go that full dark route...
I miss wholesome hentai...
Those tags are relevant to the story, not (necessarily) to the lewd scenes! If you're not into stories that take a dark turn though, jumping ship might just be the best idea ;)
Don't underestimate the power of the dark side waifu wars. Even a free poll that ask "Who is your favorite Waifu" will help you gauge interest in the characters.

A little extra: Converted 'window_icon.png' to 'icon.ico'
Ren'Py documentation:
Huh... Alright, you've peaked my curiosity. Maybe I will do a waifu poll soon enough :)
Thanks a ton for the icon! I had no idea it works that way :censored:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Just started but liking the humor so far, the opening gave me a genuine chuckle with the twins and cock shenanigans

• Red Heart

Frombus

Aug 9, 2020
About the shorter Iris-dreams, I've kinda planned a slow build up to Iris scenes, since she is one of my favourite characters!
This is something I really appreciate. I am a fan of incest hentai, however I think the way its handled is extremely important to the appeal. Obviously at the end of the day I’m here for the hentai, but it needs to be built up well. The whole point of incest is that its taboo, so I hate it when a game lets you rush into it and treats incest like its a normal thing. It should be built up slowly like an actual relationship, the characters should avoid it at first because its taboo, and the other characters in the game shouldn’t act like Alex and Iris fucking is a normal thing (if they ever find out about it).

I really do like the game though. It’s short but the writing is nice, the characters all look good, and it seems to have a lot of potential. I also hope that Alex and Iris’ Mom is introduced and is a potential love interest, but I don’t know what your plans are. Either way, I hope the best for you.

Syko134

Dumbass
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2020
This is something I really appreciate. I am a fan of incest hentai, however I think the way its handled is extremely important to the appeal. Obviously at the end of the day I’m here for the hentai, but it needs to be built up well. The whole point of incest is that its taboo, so I hate it when a game lets you rush into it and treats incest like its a normal thing. It should be built up slowly like an actual relationship, the characters should avoid it at first because its taboo, and the other characters in the game shouldn’t act like Alex and Iris fucking is a normal thing (if they ever find out about it).

I really do like the game though. It’s short but the writing is nice, the characters all look good, and it seems to have a lot of potential. I also hope that Alex and Iris’ Mom is introduced and is a potential love interest, but I don’t know what your plans are. Either way, I hope the best for you.
Thanks. I'm glad you liked it!
And yes, there are plans to introduce their mom eventually. :)

4.30 star(s) 59 Votes