KimbelFall57

May 17, 2019
Cant open gallery get An exception has ocurred, clicking ignore goes back to game

Edit: Got it working now, had to download whole game not the update

Last edited:

24guydeluxe

Mar 8, 2020
Do you already have the whole game from before this update? If so, you should be able to just copy the new files into the game folder from the previous game. If this is your first time playing this one you have to download the whole game not just the update.
Yeah, i have the game since a year maybe idk and whenever i keep doing the same, downloading and pasting the new folders onto the previous ones, but the game ends always at the end of 9.8

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Yeah, i have the game since a year maybe idk and whenever i keep doing the same, downloading and pasting the new folders onto the previous ones, but the game ends always at the end of 9.8
Hmm, do you mean version 9.9? The update only adds content between 9.9 and 10.0. If it's an earlier version that you have, then that would be the problem. You would need to find a patch for that or download the whole update. Also, if you had the mod installed on the previous version and not the correct one for this update that could be the problem. Other than that, I'm out of ideas.

24guydeluxe

Mar 8, 2020
Hmm, do you mean version 9.9? The update only adds content between 9.9 and 10.0. If it's an earlier version that you have, then that would be the problem. You would need to find a patch for that or download the whole update. Also, if you had the mod installed on the previous version and not the correct one for this update that could be the problem. Other than that, I'm out of ideas.
well, i think i might download the whoooooole game again but thanks anyways ;)

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So, took me a bit due to the computer problems earlier this year, but finally reached this game, and got done up through 0.10.0 and as such, caught back up with the Dev.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you so much for this game thus far, and looking forward for more.

Sharktopus13

Aug 3, 2021
I have a few probably stupid questions, but they just confused the hell out of me, in the devil's daughter did the Chimera kill Ava's Mom, aka his wife or did Ava just watch her mom get killed and the Chimera killed the killer? Second, when Ava gets between the MC and the Chimera which one took control of her, normally when her dad does it it's instant eyes go black/red and she's down for the count, but this time her eyes change and she continues to stand there for several line of dialogue, maybe I'm dumb but I can't see the MC using her as a human shield, but the Chimera's control is instantaneous, so what is Ava a untrained Chimera too?

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
[from Developer's notes] "No NTR"

So, that means that Mrs Wilson is NOT going to be fuckable? Well, shitinskies. (Dream Sex doesn't count.) She's the best looking chick so far.

Damn, I'm just going to have to knock up the whole class to compensate my frustration. Staring with the Cheerleading Squad. Um, for Science, you know.

Oh, there's a Science Club?

Last edited:

loto_ortega

May 30, 2020
[from Developer's notes] "No NTR"

So, that means that Mrs Wilson is NOT going to be fuckable? Well, shitinskies. (Dream Sex doesn't count.) She's the best looking chick so far.

Damn, I'm just going to have to knock up the whole class to compensate my frustration. Staring with the Cheerleading Squad. Um, for Science, you know.

Oh, there's a Science Club?
Mrs. Wilson has a lot going on. Play the game, and you'll see just how available she really is.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Frankly, I'd rather have Lucy, the Doctor & Mrs Wilson (Yeah, like Hell she's 43...;)) in my harem instead of Tiffany being forced down my throat every place that MC goes.

Update: I'm just about gone. Too Much Drama at the expense of the sex and Way. Too. Much. Tiffany. (At least 4 sex scenes with her- there wasn't as many with Nicole in the dreams!) and there has yet to be ANY scenes with ANY of the girls that I like. The last straw was making the redhead the villian of the story.

Score:
Tiffany: 4
Audrey: 2 (Counting an undressing scene with no actual sex, but that's what we are having to settle with.)
All other interesting or attractive characters: 0 (I'm NOT counting the dream sex scenes.)

Sorry. I do really like the game and the character style and some of my favorite games here have complicated plots, but I'm getting burned out with way too much drama in a sex game and the only REAL sex so far (as opposed to Dream Sex) is with a character that is exactly the type that I avoid in Real Life. There's, what? 20 female characters so far and only ONE has more than one sex scene and it's a harem game?

Last edited:
Reactions: Toymaker

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Mrs. Wilson has a lot going on. Play the game, and you'll see just how available she really is.
Well, I sure haven't found anything yet. The only thing that she's done that I've found (not counting the school tour and a dream sequence), other than cameo-teaching, is setting MC up with the Doctor. Oh, no. We have to have Tiffany pop up everywhere instead.

loto_ortega

May 30, 2020
Well, I sure haven't found anything yet. The only thing that she's done that I've found (not counting the school tour and a dream sequence), other than cameo-teaching, is setting MC up with the Doctor. Oh, no. We have to have Tiffany pop up everywhere instead.
Read this if you want to know for sure.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, you're pretty early in the game if you're complaining about Tiffany all the time. You may find yourself rewarded if you stick to it, because where we've left off, I think it's easier to count the girls who haven't had scenes rather than the ones who have.

Balddog

Mar 3, 2021
I'm just curious but is pregnancy an option in this game? I don't care if it's not, cause I love the game, but it'll be a bonus in my book.

Reactions: hofom77573
4.30 star(s) 58 Votes