GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
So, what kind of powers does the MC have?

Are we forced to be a douche or evil? Or can be be a straight up good guy?

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Boring update. I like Chloe but her h-scenes are boring compare to Iris , Alyssa , Hadley and that bunny outfit is a huge turnoff, she looked like a whore in a club

loto_ortega

May 30, 2020
I hope that there is a way to deactivate Futa/Trans if it's added.. I want to see no ugly cock on a pretty girl or what we thought was a girl. Harems are suppose to be a nice collection of beautiful girls that love you.
Again, I may be remembering wrong, but I believe that Syko has said that you'll get to choose whether she's a Futa/Trans or not. If you choose no, then she will have always been a girl from birth.

F95zone "bullied" him into making the sharing scene in one girls past non-canon, so I can't see him letting it happen a second time.

Reactions: molitar

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018

Holy shit, I actually managed to finish it this time! It's a miracle!
How did these posts go, again...?

Oh, right. Ahem!

Changelog:

-> 1000+ new images

-> 57 animations (3 scenes, Emily, Nicole, Tiffany)
I know they're not the poll winners, I just needed a liiittle extra time to set the stage for the big ones. Look forward to the next one!

-> A fair bit of story progress, not much focus on much lewd content

Download Links:

PC:

Mac:

Android:

Update:

Last edited:

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
what does dev mean game is gonna take dark turn but talks about having no ntr planned BUT.......also him saying in dev notes that the past avoidable contains scenes of LI with other men does that mean those are exes of mc's LI before meeting him or what....i prefer to know this before playing the game because when i was new to play...i played something like this and boy that ntr shit hit me hard and left a bad taste.....so can anyone answer these...

• Haha
Reactions: Konstantinus
4.30 star(s) 58 Votes