broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
android port v0.10.3 untested (literally made with TeamViewer XD)
low size 1,39GB

Last edited:

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Oh that fucking cliffhanger though. That better be fixed >.>
I think it was probably just the MC having a nightmare, hopefully. If you watch the preview for the next release after the credits, she appears in it and seems to be fine.

Jams7900

Jan 10, 2020
Considering how cute, light and funny this story started it's leaning way too heavy into the dark side of things for me

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just finished 0.10.3, so back to being caught up with the Dev on this game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you for this game thus far, been quite the ride, and looking forward for more.

Lena Tran

Jun 21, 2017
Trouble in Paradise [v0.10.3 Public] [Syko134]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1.35 GB

GOFILE
WORUPLOAD PC/MAC
PIXELDRAIN PC/MAC
ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can I have non compress version Gofile for Mac?

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I would just like to say to developer. Thank you for this great avn, I mean that from the bottom of my heart. I love the story, I love the at times comical conversations and actions especially the heroine. I haven't got very far into the story, I am in chapter 2 I think, and I have truly enjoyed it. In a time where most characters in an adult virtual novels are very stereotypey and tropey, in this game there is non. Even the mc is really likable. In too many games these days the mc is somekind of manchild which really annoys the hell out of me, since he is the main point of their stories, and his personality and character should have been the first thing worked on and then everything built around him. In this game, there is non of that, the mc is very likable, the really funny interactions at times. It just makes me laugh at times, without it being something corny if you know what I mean? The laughs are truly genuine and I am done here, I want to get back to my or your story now lol, thank you again!

SnowyS

Jan 4, 2018
Syko134 Potential bug: in the latest clubtime events, you have lines:
$ empoints == 5
$ nicpoints == 5

instead of =

I am guessing the intent was to set the points to 5, since that isn't in a conditional or anything. Just a heads up.

Balddog

Mar 3, 2021
Does anyone else love the music for this game? Cause I do! This game has pretty good music. To me anyway.

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
Syko134 Found and fixed some bugs (in public 0.10.3, don't know if fixed in 0.10.6):
  • Line 48079 (scripts.rpy) condition if w4d2club = "c" is wrong, should be if claire == 1, first condition assumes that you go with Claire if you choose accept Claire before but that's not the only option and it leads to same choice again.
  • Lines 48188 and 48226 (scripts.rpy) should use assignment operator instead of comparison, otherwise choice doesn't affect anything.
  • In clubtime.rpy add after first line:
    Python:
        if not 'w5d3' in globals():
            $ w5d3 = False
    This fixes exception when first opening Nicole/Emily choice.
  • In emilyevents.rpy line 153 replace $ empoints == 5 with $ empoints = 5
  • In nicoleevents.rpy line 61 replace $ nicpoints == 5 with $ nicpoints = 5
Last 2 don't affect anything yet (as of public 0.10.3) but will for sure affect something in the future.

Edit: nevermind, discord link didn't expire. Just discord being dumb and requiring phone verification. Otherwise it shows link as expired.

Edit2: Last 2 were fixed in 0.10.6 rest are still there in scripts.rpy just shifted by 1 line.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 58 Votes