• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
At this point, I'm convinced people are trolling when it comes to situations like that. They want people to explain it time and time again. No way someone is that up in arms about past dick. :/
Sadly they aren't. Far too many people are clueless when it comes to NTR and start whining about it as soon as another man appears on screen.

There is another game that had something similar with past events, Summer with Mia 2. You could talk with the aunt and she'd tell stories from her youth. Stuff that happened like 15 years earlier. There were people crying NTR over that.....

The most hilarious thing I heard someone say about NTR is it doesn't have a definition, it means different things to different people.

That will forever be one of my favourite "that's a dumb fuck thing to say" moments.

The second most hilarious thing about those that shout NTR is they haven't realised they are the butt of a lot of jokes yet. Maybe they will figure it out one day but they appear in a thread and people start making snarky comments about them yet none of them seem to get they are being mocked.

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
I don't play NTR games. This game needs an NTR tag.
Like the dev says, the story will take a dark turn(NTR). The Li's will turn in to whores and fuck everyone around.
So, if you could kindly show me excactly, by line number in the script, chapter and screenshot, where your imagined NTR is, I'd be surprised. What the dev means by dark is the deaths of people close to the MC, amongst other things AFAIK. Also, there is absolutely no NTR in this game at all. Let me quote the relevant part of the OP for you
No NTR whatsoever planned but the game contains avoidable scenes from the past that involve LI's with other men than the MC .
Note the parts marked in red, and especially the magenta ones.

Edit: Cleaned up some spelling mistakes and fat fingering.
Edit2: Also, I know it's probably a troll, but could be useful for people gullible enough to belive it.

Edit3: Is it just me or does the game end at the same place as the last update? If it ends there, is the new content much earlier in the game? Just me being an idiot.... I somehow managed to merge the old version into the new folder:FacePalm::HideThePain:

Last edited:

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
Yes, that's exactly what the trolls sound like.

Getting everything completely wrong.
SMH You're playing the same game as me, that means you're technically stealing my girls. I have to be the only person that plays this game, anyone else playing means they're the mc too and stealing my girls from me! If I'm not the only one playing, and the only one who's dick they're sucking and fucking, even if it's in another copy of the game it's NTR!11!1!!!1!!!!1!

Last edited:

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Any new Iris h-scenes/romance this update? Been waiting a few releases to play till my girl gets another
(Didn’t want to scroll up for fear of spoilers)
56EBF94A-5DCB-40B5-86D0-0BD0BE3752E7.gif

Jul 31, 2021
SMH You're playing the same game as me, that means you're technically stealing my girls. I have to be the only person that plays this game, anyone else playing means they're the mc too and stealing my girls from me! If I'm not the only one playing, and the only one who's dick they're sucking and fucking, even if it's in another copy of the game it's NTR!11!1!!!1!!!!1!
By that guy's logic a woman's past sexual experiences would count as NTR somehow because they're supposed to wait until their prince on a white stallion finally comes along. Absolute knob. :ROFLMAO:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Syko134 So I had put this off for a few updates. (wanted more content to smash in one go :p )

And.. fun very fun. need moar.

Ahem I mean:
30f8d37b9cda27691edc38686d1e5a7c679e5f5d4244298095cc861c6dd4c535.gif

But seriously, TY for the work, very enjoyable...

Only one problem for me tho... NEEDS MORE IRIS POV CUMSHOT!!!!! :p you tease me with a glorious pov angle, only to have it move at the final step D:

So yeah... more pov creampie plz :p

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
This is ntr!!!
well, no it isn't NTR because of when it happens. (Btw I still personally hated that backstory, and was very happy when it became avoidable completely cannon wise).

And 2 things.

1. you choose if that is the cannon or not.
2. it was a backstory thing... Before that LI even knew MC. (hence it can't be NTR... because MC and the LI didn't know eachother... And happens before the game even starts chronologically)

3. Did I mention there is a choice for it to not be cannon? (tbh I don't think there is any other cannon now that you can choose XD )

But yeah... this game doesn't and won't have NTR:

No NTR whatsoever planned but the game contains avoidable scenes from the past that involve LI's with other men than the MC .
As from dev notes... and well, should really say "scene" from the past... since there's only one, for that one LI. and is very much avoidable (not skippable, but actually avoidable, you can change the cannon).

And well... literally everything else is harem harem, and uhhh... more harem. With a shit ton of drama for other reasons mixed in. (Or monogamous with one char if you want to do it that way).

Like unless you choose for that one scene to be cannon (which... why?) then it is a sole male MC game.

Reactions: Raziel_8

Indexless

Aug 25, 2017
To be honest if you're going to make a scene that takes place before the game even started and then go even further to make it a choice for whether this event that has already supposedly happened happened then you've got to ask yourself, why even include the scene in the first place? I definitely agree that calling it NTR is silly but I also think the scene's kind of dumb and shouldn't be in the game at all if you're going to go so far and even make it optional. People are going to complain regardless so it's not like making this fucking Schrodinger's NTR scene optional is going to make them any happier.

loto_ortega

May 30, 2020
To be honest if you're going to make a scene that takes place before the game even started and then go even further to make it a choice for whether this event that has already supposedly happened happened then you've got to ask yourself, why even include the scene in the first place? I definitely agree that calling it NTR is silly but I also think the scene's kind of dumb and shouldn't be in the game at all if you're going to go so far and even make it optional. People are going to complain regardless so it's not like making this fucking Schrodinger's NTR scene optional is going to make them any happier.
Because when he wrote the character, he originally envisioned her having this past, both to explain why she's hesitant, and to add another scene for the early game. He didn't want to remove that because of the backlash, so he made the compromise to make the whiners happy.

loto_ortega

May 30, 2020
Which is exactly my point, they obviously aren't happy. Which is why why I say it's silly, you can compromise everywhere you want but you aren't going to make everyone happy. No amount of "it's optional so it's fine" is going to change that.
This is true, but this is also his first game, and he didn't exactly have a hardcore base to start with. We can't blame him for trying to make people happy, it's easy for the minority to make their views seem widespread on the internet.

Reactions: Shadowen

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
Well, finally caught up and finished the current content. Liking the story so far, even if the MC is apparently your a-typical dunderhead who trust's ppl way, way too easily.

Some thoughts, putting in spoilers, as dunno if story spoilerish stuff should be talked about openly or not

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Will say I really enjoyed the humor sections sprinkled throughout the game. The desk fart, the "I F everyone", etc scene's... absolutely cracked me up. I hope that the Game Dev can keep interjecting scene's like this into the game, despite the game obviously going a dark road.

Now to replay the game and go with options I hadn't before. This is actually somethign I both love and hate about the game: that you get options and can't see everything. While it irks me, it also makes the game feel more realistic in a way and more relateable... no more filling in 2-3 1-hour lunch time events in 1 hour period! lol. Also like seeing how the path you go effects options you have at various points... it's actually made me think about what line of story I wanted to experience... rather than just getting it all handed to me.

Edit to add:

- I am somewhat sad we never get to mock the OtherMC for wearing the same clothes. The MC gets mocked a few times over this,, meanwhile OMC wears same clothes and only gets a small mention. Oh wells.

- Replaying the game made me realize/remember just how many "LOL" comedy moments there actually are. Also showed just how different events can be depending on the route taken.

- On that note, I really hope the Dev hasn't bitten off more than they can chew. So much content to write, draw, animate, etc. Each girl has their own sub story, some girls have multiple routes through their sub story, and then there is the main story which has 3 routes through it - even if overall the story is the same, there are major differences and approaches and dialogue with each path.

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2021
So, what did the mc meant when he said -- when he and Ava where going to fuck, but really fuck -- that "two can play the same game" with and stoned-looked-like stare?

I didn't catch the joke or whatevs.

4.30 star(s) 59 Votes