underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
This is the one where a girl is blackmailed and you (as player) choose if it is sexual or non-sexual, right? Sexual, she was forced to have sex with two guys at the same time... or is it another one?

• Sad
Reactions: Ntrisadisease69

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Trouble in Paradise [v0.10.6 Public] [Syko134]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 2.05 GB

PC: - - -
MAC: - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Trapstar102

Jul 1, 2018
From what part? You mean the past of one of the girls? No..

1. It tells you BEFORE you choose that option and it changes the canon.
2. NTR counts towards current LI's, not the history of those who become LI's
At this point, I'm convinced people are trolling when it comes to situations like that. They want people to explain it time and time again. No way someone is that up in arms about past dick. :/

tuekop

Aug 26, 2020
At this point, I'm convinced people are trolling when it comes to situations like that. They want people to explain it time and time again. No way someone is that up in arms about past dick. :/
its like, HIV and lick their syphilis.:LOL:

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
This seems to be one of those where MC is written to make the most braindead decisions possible in order for the plot to progress. Three minutes in new update and don't believe what I'm seeing. The amount of second chances this mom character has been given is insane. A woman with a terrible taste in men, who allowed herself to be manipulated by said man and actually mindfuck her own children. Eventually ended up mindfucked herself. So much that all her supposed strategic skill wasn't even her own (no wonder her dumb plans keep failing). And she is being constantly forgiven just like that, with the twins acting like she is a normal mother and not a ticking time bomb.

And this mindfucked person is so compromised, that she poses a constant mortal danger to her own children. And the sollution to all that is a...blindfold?. Bitch should be locked up and chained in a basement at best, until they can figure out what to do. Having a team of inexperienced teens guard her? When she has mind powers herself? Obviously the situation will be somehow resolved with plot armor. But the seer stupidity of the protag in all this deserves a bad ending.

Kitani

Sep 10, 2018
... Is it just me, or does this game sometimes feel like the dialogue and interactions strongly hint that it was originally intended to be a sandbox game? Some dialogue hints at unlocking new locations, some refer to recurring scenes being unlocked with certain characters. Some even feel like they were put in to explain the lack of a "morning wake-up" scene as if it had been converted to a more traditional VN with no sandbox elements.

TBH, I genuinely think this game would be really good as a sandbox-style VN... Sorry if that triggers people here. xD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 58 Votes